From 2013-07-21 to 2013-08-19
- 09:52 PM Bug #4059 (Resolved): oi_151a8 does not recognize an audio CD
- I noticed this problem on two separate machines that I upgraded from oi_151a7 to oi_151a8. When I insert an audio CD...
- 01:28 PM Bug #4058 (Resolved): /hipster GNOME Connect to Server drop-down menu shows only "Custom Location"
- Upon selecting "Connect to server" under the Places menu in GNOME Desktop, the user is presented with a window contai...
- 01:25 PM Bug #4043: 151a8/dev Trash GNOME applet not visible/not working
- Also present in /hipster illumos-8a16d13 (and two previous releases) on one system that was regularly updated. The ot...
- 09:00 PM Bug #3732 (Feedback): No Desktop during new installation
- It could be problem with dual graphics. Force nVidia in BIOS if possible.
- 08:44 PM Bug #445: pkg fix reports errors in SUNWcs after reboot
- "#2187 EOF mkdtab infrastructure" fixed part of this.
- 08:32 PM Feature #215 (Rejected): Default nsswitch.conf should try to use DNS
- The default is minimal config. In minimal config you do not have DNS server configured.
- 08:25 PM Bug #1522 (Closed): eject fails for normal user
- Fixed few releases back by import of newer Illumos.
- 08:21 PM Bug #3191 (In Progress): System->Administration->Services GUI Tool Missing
- 08:19 PM Feature #3490 (In Progress): Italian translation for GDM OpenIndiana Theme
- 08:13 PM Bug #4040 (In Progress): 151a8/dev Wrong library name for gnome svg loader
- I will add backward compatibility symlink for now.
- 09:29 AM Bug #3874: Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- Updated to the lastest version of Hipster yesterday, the Package Manager still crashes.
- 07:31 AM Bug #4050 (Resolved): hipster: gcc-47 is missing dependencies on gnu-binutils
- 04:45 AM Bug #4041: 151a8 Pidgin dumps core
- Jon Tibble wrote:
> I couldn't reproduce this on my install. Could you give us the output of the following please:
- 01:32 AM Feature #4044: Intel Graphics Driver 2.21.x for OpenIndiana
- Old setup xorg.conf:
Identifier "Intel Graphics"
- 09:09 PM Feature #4044 (Closed): Intel Graphics Driver 2.21.x for OpenIndiana
- The task was to migrate the upstream patches used for XNV S12_29 Xorg Intel video driver v2.21.5 to v2.21.14. This is...
- 09:07 PM Bug #4041 (In Progress): 151a8 Pidgin dumps core
- 09:07 PM Bug #4041: 151a8 Pidgin dumps core
- core 'core' of 3027: pidgin
feef4b75 _lwp_kill (1, 6, 8046a38, fee884ce) + 15
fee884da raise (6, 0, 8046a88, f...
- 01:20 PM Bug #4041 (Feedback): 151a8 Pidgin dumps core
- I couldn't reproduce this on my install. Could you give us the output of the following please:
- 08:01 AM Bug #4041 (Resolved): 151a8 Pidgin dumps core
- After updating from 151a7 to 151a8, (64-bit)
trying to start and use Pidgin internet messenger, leads to core dump.
- 08:54 PM Bug #4038: GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information.
- It would be nice to not mix several things to one bugreport. Yes, there is issue with i18n because some symlinks are ...
- 02:06 PM Bug #1611 (Feedback): System -> Help tooltip references OpenSolaris
- It's not a serious bug, agree, but perhaps an issue. One similar issue I see in /hipster : "GOK Manual" link in Acces...
- 12:58 PM Bug #1611 (Rejected): System -> Help tooltip references OpenSolaris
- Not a bug. There is a reference to OpenSolaris in the GNOME Accessibility help section (two times) - but not a bug is...
- 01:58 PM Bug #4035: Update from 151a7 to 151a8 inconsistent/fails
- Hi Jon,
I have created pkg-debug.log file according to guide. What is funny, no problems are found:...
- 01:16 PM Bug #4035 (Feedback): Update from 151a7 to 151a8 inconsistent/fails
- Please use the process here to debug:
- 08:25 AM Bug #4043 (Resolved): 151a8/dev Trash GNOME applet not visible/not working
- After updating from 151a7 to 151a8,
Trash GNOME panel applet is not visible/not working anymore.
Every time after a...
- 08:15 AM Bug #4042 (Closed): 151a8/dev sort desktop icons on the left of the screen
- After updating from 151a7 to 151a8, and logging in,
all icons on desktop are sorted on the left side of the screen....
- 05:02 AM Bug #372: console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- Ken Mays wrote:
> Tested in oi_151a8. No errors during boot regarding this ticket. Closing ticket.
You have a magic...
- 09:52 PM Bug #1486 (Closed): Firefox Bookmarks out of date
- Verified links are fixed in oi_151a8 JDS/Firefox 10.0.12ESR. Closing ticket.
- 09:31 PM Bug #372 (Closed): console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- Tested in oi_151a8. No errors during boot regarding this ticket. Closing ticket.
- 07:50 PM Bug #4040 (Closed): 151a8/dev Wrong library name for gnome svg loader
- A couple of JDS programs (eog, netstat monitor) complain about '/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/svg_loader.so
- 12:59 PM Bug #2965 (Closed): Samba SWAT fails PAM authentication due to missing symbol
- inet setup(SUNWcs):
swat stream tcp nowait.400 root /usr/sbin/swat swat
use browser for root login for SWAT
- 05:02 AM Bug #4038: GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information.
- 11:27 PM Bug #3663 (Closed): Cheese Webcam Booth - video recording issue
- Use a clean copy of oi_151a8 (not hipster) release. Set cheese for the soundcard and Xv(imagesink)/GPU. The issue is ...
- 09:37 PM Bug #4038 (Resolved): GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information.
- numerous small but similar problems with the a8 upgrade...
richard@x3200:~$ pfexec /usr/bin/packagemanager
- 02:08 PM Bug #4035: Update from 151a7 to 151a8 inconsistent/fails
- I did run updates (it has created backup BE) and booted into...
After that, i have tried to update again and got:
- 02:05 PM Bug #4035 (Closed): Update from 151a7 to 151a8 inconsistent/fails
i have issues during update:...
- 06:21 PM Bug #2029 (Closed): gtkam crashing
- Issue resolved on oi_151a8.
- 01:26 AM Bug #2029: gtkam crashing
- Tested gtkam 0.1.18/gphoto2 2.4.10 functionality with Canon EOS 5D Mark III using oi_151a8. Camera was detected and p...
- 01:08 AM Bug #3884 (Closed): compiz cubeaddon references outdated image location
- Resolved in oi-jds, merged in oi_151a8.
- 04:55 AM Bug #2898 (Closed): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- This is now a duplicate ticket. More info is provided in #2954 and #2424.
- 03:45 AM Feature #1805 (Resolved): libtiff man pages symlink problem
- Resolved in
- 02:53 AM Bug #3876 (Resolved): hipster: libpython2.6_db.so.1.0 is invalid
- Issue resolved. Reviewed on openindiana 5.11 illumos-ae44990 (hipster). Good job!
- 02:28 AM Bug #3896 (Closed): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- Resolved. Tested Firefox 10.0.12esr on openindiana 5.11 illumos-ae44990 without any 'abnormal' browser crash issues o...
- 02:19 AM Feature #3898 (Resolved): Review coreutils 8.21
- Resolved . Coreutils 8.21 implemented in openindiana 5.11 illumos-ae44990 (hipster prerelease).
- 08:50 AM Feature #3898: Review coreutils 8.21
- While compiling coreutils with these patches applied: ...
- 10:00 PM Feature #3898 (Feedback): Review coreutils 8.21
- Re-opened for 'possible' userland integration...
- 11:49 AM Bug #2898 (Feedback): OpenIndiana not working with Radeon HD 4250
- 01:51 AM Feature #2954: ATI Radeon 6.14.6 driver
- 02:11 AM Feature #3905 (Closed): Add Intel GMA3600 (Intel CedarTrail) support
- Can OpenIndiana community port this https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21938 drivers to OI?
- 02:07 AM Feature #3904 (Closed): Add Intel Centrino Wireless-N 130 wifi card support
- 06:45 AM Bug #3896 (In Progress): firefox crashes on start on hipster
- It seems that problem was related to gcc optimization issues. Fixed by explicitly setting "-O2": https://github.com/p...
Also available in: Atom