From 2013-08-24 to 2013-09-22
- 07:43 PM Bug #4134 (Closed): libobjc.so for illumos-gcc seems to be missing runpath
- The elfedits were added after discussion with Rich. illumos-gcc is not intended to be used as a compiler for general ...
- 07:18 PM Bug #3173 (Resolved): tty support on zones under oi_151a6 does not work anymore
- 05:27 AM Bug #3874: Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- No, this issue is still present.
- 09:33 PM Bug #4147 (In Progress): compress/xz delivers man pages to wrong path
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/893621d9863f15f681c0bbbad4ad1ef4715d6833 .
- 09:16 AM Bug #4147 (Closed): compress/xz delivers man pages to wrong path
using */hipster* repository, latest illumos update:...
- 08:57 PM Bug #4087: OI_151a8 /hipster Mercurial 2.7 not working properly
- Should be fixed. Please, retest.
- 08:06 AM Feature #4140: rsyslog method doesn't support restart (stop) action
enabling rsyslog should modify (if possible) /etc/logadm.conf entries for logs rotation...
- 06:19 AM Bug #4134: libobjc.so for illumos-gcc seems to be missing runpath
- Adam Števko wrote:
> Are you using illumos-gcc for compiling regular software? If so, illumos-gcc is not intended to...
- 02:42 PM Bug #3874: Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- Could you try updating python package and run package manager? Segfaults should be fixed.
- 02:40 PM Bug #4050 (Resolved): hipster: gcc-47 is missing dependencies on gnu-binutils
- 02:40 PM Bug #4134: libobjc.so for illumos-gcc seems to be missing runpath
- Are you using illumos-gcc for compiling regular software? If so, illumos-gcc is not intended to be used for it. It is...
- 09:30 AM Feature #4140 (New): rsyslog method doesn't support restart (stop) action
I am using latest */hipster* distribution:...
- 06:20 AM Feature #4115: Transmission 2.60 upgrade
- I am using Transmission 2.22 from SFE (Spec files extra IPS publisher, http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Spec+Files+Extr...
- 05:01 PM Bug #1987: dbus taking 100% of cpu
- I'm pretty sure that version of DBus (1.2.24) is bad. I had a similar experience with 1.2.26 - see my comments on #1...
- 08:10 AM Bug #4138 (Closed): Update fails if /opt is mounted from other disk
i am currently running OI from /hipster and have /opt mounted from another pool (not rpool):...
- 05:35 AM Bug #4134: libobjc.so for illumos-gcc seems to be missing runpath
- perhaps the Makefile should be updated to take this into consideration:...
- 04:24 AM Bug #4134 (Closed): libobjc.so for illumos-gcc seems to be missing runpath
- just a heads up, it appears that recent libobjc.so (both 32 and 64 bit) seems to be missing RUNPATH... used elfedit t...
- 06:58 AM Bug #4074: oi_151a8 - Can't login via gui at the console (in front of keyboard)
you can try with erasing of GNOME user preferences: ...
- 12:26 PM Feature #4115: Transmission 2.60 upgrade
- Ref: firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.151.1.8:20130407T162720Z
- 12:17 PM Bug #4098: GNU parted "crash" (well, sort of)
- ...and as a final piece of info, when this hard drive is attached to OI with a USB connection, everything works as ex...
- 08:39 AM Bug #4098: GNU parted "crash" (well, sort of)
- Update: I now know where the number 625137408 comes from. There seems to be some disagreement within the kernel regar...
- 07:44 AM Bug #4098: GNU parted "crash" (well, sort of)
- So I learned how to build OS components from illumos-gate and rebuilt libparted with some simple debug printouts:
- 08:02 PM Feature #4115 (Resolved): Transmission 2.60 upgrade
- The current version of Transmission is 1.93 from 2009, can the standard version be upgraded to a more modern 2013 rel...
- 03:01 AM Bug #4100 (Resolved): GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- After an upgrade from 151a7 to 151a8 (and thanks for the work there, btw:)
all my gnome panel launchers are missing....
- 08:25 PM Bug #4067 (In Progress): Unmounting a USB drive as a user in 151a8
- 01:38 PM Bug #4067: Unmounting a USB drive as a user in 151a8
- New bug 4073 seems to be a manifestation of the same bug.
- 08:24 PM Bug #4073 (In Progress): gnome-terminal can't open links anymore
- I can reproduce it in plain system from official repo but not on system with local build. I have to investigate it.
- 06:24 PM Feature #4093 (Rejected): l7-filter inclusion with iptables
- It is for Linux Netfilter only, there is no support for ipf in l7-filter.
- 11:51 AM Bug #4098 (Closed): GNU parted "crash" (well, sort of)
- When running parted on my eSATA-connected hard drive I get the following output:
- 08:40 AM Bug #782 (New): automake package does not install `automake`
- This bug is not resolved.
- 07:02 AM Bug #4096 (Closed): The OpenIndiana installer does not accept multiple Solaris type partitions
- When wanting to customize a computer with both Linux and OpenIndiana systems, a swap partition (code 0x82) is needed ...
- 05:07 PM Feature #4094 (Resolved): Standarize on Nvidia 304.108 driver
- Standardize on Nvidia 304.108 driver to minimize graphic driver issues and to continually support legacy Nvidia graph...
- 02:27 PM Bug #1441 (Feedback): cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- An open source 'hpsa/ccsi-based' driver is now being ported by Keith Wesolowski @ Joyent. This will supercede the cur...
- 12:55 PM Feature #4093 (Rejected): l7-filter inclusion with iptables
- Can l7-filter the application layer feature be included either via the standard repository or sfw repository. The l7-...
- 02:13 PM Bug #4087 (Closed): OI_151a8 /hipster Mercurial 2.7 not working properly
- I'm using Mercurial to track a Rails project.
If I use /usr/bin/hg, it inits the repo incorrectly and doesn't add an...
- 07:02 AM Bug #4035: Update from 151a7 to 151a8 inconsistent/fails
funny enough, i was able to update packages, after move to /hipster:
Made clone of current BE and boot into (so...
- 09:00 AM Bug #4074: oi_151a8 - Can't login via gui at the console (in front of keyboard)
- Hi Jon
Thank you so much for looking into this so quickly.
I am unable to login no matter which user I use.
Also available in: Atom