From 2013-10-19 to 2013-11-17
- 06:44 PM Feature #4331: SFW libraries
- This seems a better fit for the SFE (spec-files-extra) project.
- 03:53 PM Feature #4331 (Closed): SFW libraries
- Can the following libraries be added to the SFW repository
ldns - www.nlnetlabs.nl/projects/ldns
unbound - unboun...
- 06:42 PM Feature #4332 (Closed): Bump GTK+ to 2.24.22
- GTK+, or the GIMP Toolkit, is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. We should update to GT...
- 02:36 PM Bug #4204 (Closed): hipster: 64-bit PHP 5.4 core dumps at exit
- Resolved. See:
- 03:26 AM Feature #4283 (Resolved): nVidia 765M leads to black screen with blinking cursor at top-left corner
- Resolved. Implemented in hipster:
- 02:35 AM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- After addressing some review by Cedric Blancher (mostly to add comments, ultimately) and applying a few minor fixes s...
- 11:03 PM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- Updated the patch. Now it supports cloning from a different zone boot environment of the same zone by accepting the f...
- 06:06 PM Bug #4260 (In Progress): PostgreSQL update
- 06:06 PM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- Marked old PostgreSQL versions as "obsolete". Also obsoleted pg_upgrade tool - standard pg_upgrade tool is included ...
- 06:00 PM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- Added barman
- 10:15 AM Bug #4319 (Closed): Most administration GUIs cannot be activated
- In oi151a8 and recent hipster releases, most administration GUIs fail to acknowledge administration rights. They appe...
- 09:49 AM Bug #3874: Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- 01:44 AM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- Test results:
### Make origin, prepare zone configs beforehand
# zfs snapshot -r pond/zones/_ips/DUMMY/DUMMY-full...
- 01:40 AM Bug #1204 (Feedback): zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- Awaiting comments on mailing list...
- 01:36 AM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- This patch was made and tested in OI 151a8, works for both specified full snapshot names (dataset part loudly ignored...
- 08:04 PM Bug #4313 (New): MariaDB doesn't provide all dtrace probes
- MariaDB 5.5 doesn't provide all available probes. In fact, only probes from partition plugin are provided.
- 07:41 PM Feature #4232 (Resolved): Update mutt to 1.5.22
- Fixed in cd1804985b6eed1303990deddeec05c787ae4b2a
- 05:17 PM Feature #4232 (In Progress): Update mutt to 1.5.22
- 12:45 AM Bug #4231: mutt segfault at index_color+0x80()
- These might be related:
- 07:23 PM Bug #4288 (Closed): SUNWgnome-gvfs, gvfs @0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8
- Duplicate of Bug #4058
- 10:04 PM Bug #275: Core dump on ntfs-3g
- And of course, there is
- 05:16 PM Bug #275: Core dump on ntfs-3g
- I can't reproduce this anymore, ntfs-3g from openindiana publisher (hipster and 151a7 and a8 /dev), works for me. (sy...
- 09:06 AM Bug #4288 (Closed): SUNWgnome-gvfs, gvfs @0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8
- After upgrading from oi_151a7 to oi_151a8 daemon gvfsd (not available) failed.
ps -ef | grep gvf (on oi_151a7)
- 11:05 PM Feature #4044 (In Progress): Intel Graphics Driver 2.21.x for OpenIndiana
- Major Illumos kernel's Intel KMS DRM port work from BSD/Linux completed by Martin Bochnig (OpenSXCE, https://twitter....
- 02:29 PM Feature #4273 (Closed): NTP update
- Closed. Not needed at this time.
- 12:59 PM Feature #4283: nVidia 765M leads to black screen with blinking cursor at top-left corner
- Replace package: email@example.com,5.11-0.151.1.8.1:20130825T181904Z
- 11:29 AM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- Added pgbadger
- 09:29 AM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- Added pgpool-II
- 09:52 AM Feature #4283 (Closed): nVidia 765M leads to black screen with blinking cursor at top-left corner
- Finally I got a custom Dell XPS laptop and installed the latest hispter.
Everything is Okay except the nVidia video ...
- 08:00 PM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- Wishlist: pgbadger (performance analysis via logs), barman (backup and recovery)
- 07:54 PM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- Added pg_repack, Python psycopg2 module, pgloader
- 10:47 AM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- pgadmin and pgagent were updated
- 10:45 AM Bug #4277 (In Progress): OpenIndiana hipster: 64-bit tclsh doesn't know where to look for modules
- Fixed it by the following workaround: ...
- 05:41 PM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- pgbouncer was updated.
- 09:27 AM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- C++, TCL and Java libraries were updated.
- 01:12 PM Bug #4277 (Closed): OpenIndiana hipster: 64-bit tclsh doesn't know where to look for modules
- /usr/bin/amd64/tclsh doesn't know where to look for modules.
% package require Pgtcl
- 06:33 AM Bug #4100: GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- Nikola M. wrote:
> As I read RBAC support in GNOME is not only for hiding apps?
> But also for not to be asking on ...
- 04:02 AM Bug #4100: GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- As I read RBAC support in GNOME is not only for hiding apps?
But also for not to be asking on root password to set u...
- 12:11 PM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- Perl and PHP client PostgreSQL libraries were updated.
- 07:55 PM Bug #4275 (Resolved): pkg.openindiana.org logo links to opensolaris.org still
- [[http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/en/index.shtml]] has the OI logo on top, but if you click the start of it (only a sm...
- 12:59 PM Feature #4274 (Closed): Decommission Thunderbird 3.1.4
- Decommission Thunderbird 3.1.4 packages from hipster repo and replace with updated Thunderbird 10.0.12ESR (or 17.0.9E...
- 12:46 PM Feature #4273 (Closed): NTP update
- Update the Ntp 4.2.5p200 package to a currently supported stable release.
The Network Time Protocol (NTP) is used ...
- 12:33 PM Bug #4254 (Resolved): firefox crashes on hipster if ~/.firefox doesn't exist
- Tested and resolved in hipster ISO release 10.23.2013.
- 10:00 PM Bug #4204 (In Progress): hipster: 64-bit PHP 5.4 core dumps at exit
- 06:24 PM Bug #4269 (Resolved): Need to bump packet version in libraries introducing new symbol versions
- Currently system components has 0.5.11-0.151.1.8.1 version. This leads to the following error:
when new version of l...
- 10:36 AM Bug #4100: GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- "It does not remove any feature from OI JDS because it was not part of OI yet."
Bugtracking system is not for disc...
- 09:49 AM Bug #4100: GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- Isn't RBAC essential in opensolaris, Solaris and illumos/OI and the difference from Linux, that is runing sudo with R...
- 09:28 AM Bug #4261: /hipster: audiohd devices problem
i don't think is fixed. It happen for last illumos kernel, just like that...
Regarding SFE tools, i guess i...
- 09:25 AM Bug #4261: /hipster: audiohd devices problem
- So is it fixed, e.g. not a problem anymore and right device is used for output and every application plays?
- 07:32 AM Bug #4261: /hipster: audiohd devices problem
- Just updated to latest /hipster and:...
- 08:18 AM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- PostgreSQL 8.4.18 an 9.3.1 are now available from /hipster repository.
- 09:25 AM Bug #4261 (Closed): /hipster: audiohd devices problem
tried to search a bit, but not found similar case.
I am using /hipster repository and have noticed different ...
- 05:38 AM Bug #4260 (Closed): PostgreSQL update
- Currently, OI ships PostgreSQL 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4 and several related products - PostgreSQL language libraries (C++/Per...
- 08:33 AM Bug #4258 (Closed): Pkg fails updating in Hipster, when /opt (without onbld) is mounted on separate dataset
- OI Hipster fails to update on pkg error. (from 7de6f2c to 2013-10-22 09:35)
Seems like it wants to use /opt for some...
- 11:26 PM Bug #3874: Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Isn't it aligned? 0xfffffe28 is just -472. Address at 472 bytes is 32-bit aligned. So, it...
- 10:30 PM Bug #3874: Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- Marcel Telka wrote:
> It looks like there is unaligned movdqa read (it should be aligned to 16-byte boundary, but it ...
- 09:58 PM Bug #4254: firefox crashes on hipster if ~/.firefox doesn't exist
- Fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/a90e5c7522eba6d5ddea7b23d73b3bf689394080 .
- 02:15 PM Bug #4254 (Resolved): firefox crashes on hipster if ~/.firefox doesn't exist
- Firefox crashes if user profile wasn't initialized.
It seems to be related to sqlite update. ...
- 08:37 AM Bug #4253 (Closed): 151a8 server installation bug on E-350
- The a151a7 sever version is working on my Asrock E-350 motherboard. I tried to install a clean system. The installati...
- 02:24 PM Feature #4094 (Resolved): Standarize on Nvidia 304.108 driver
- Change added to:
Ticket Resolved. As of toda...
- 07:56 AM Bug #4100: GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- Nikola M. wrote:
> Milan Jurik wrote:
> > The root cause is in broken RBAC support. I removed it for the next a9 re...
- 04:58 AM Bug #4147 (Closed): compress/xz delivers man pages to wrong path
- 2013.10 hipster snapshot release. Resolved.
- 04:41 AM Bug #4190 (Resolved): Update to Net-SNMP 220.127.116.11
- 12:49 AM Bug #3707 (Closed): snmpnetstat broken
- Resolved dependency and tested issue with newer net-snmp packages (2013.10.x) in /hipster repo. Will pin for a9 release.
- 04:52 PM Bug #4190: Update to Net-SNMP 18.104.22.168
- New tested packages:
- 02:38 PM Bug #4190: Update to Net-SNMP 22.214.171.124
- Fixed perl.
One note: for embedded perl support to work in net-snmp "file path=etc/net-snmp/snmp/snmp_perl.pl" shoul...
Also available in: Atom