From 2013-11-06 to 2013-12-05
- 07:28 AM Bug #4258: Pkg fails updating in Hipster, when /opt (without onbld) is mounted on separate dataset
- Hi, and once more, but different package, here snip:...
- 07:59 PM Bug #4231 (Closed): mutt segfault at index_color+0x80()
- Reported as 'possibly' fixed in: http://bugs.mutt.org/trac/ticket/3143
- 07:56 PM Bug #205 (Closed): Crash in package manager
- 07:44 PM Bug #4177 (Closed): hipster: vim segfault in stop_insert+0x42()
- Tested & resolved. I can't reproduce the problem with the current hipster release based on current info given.
- 07:40 PM Bug #4260 (Closed): PostgreSQL update
- No testing issues reported on packages submitted to hipster repo. Closing as 'progress complete' from package maintai...
- 07:31 PM Bug #1431: packagemanager a noop?
- The Package Manager icon can be 'fixed' by modifying its command line properties to just '/usr/bin/packagemanager' wh...
- 01:53 PM Bug #4258: Pkg fails updating in Hipster, when /opt (without onbld) is mounted on separate dataset
- I experienced the same issue. As a workaround, before updating I would rename _/opt/onbld_ to _/opt/onbld.tmp_ and th...
- 12:15 PM Bug #3874: Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- Still crashes after hipster update on 12/4/2013, same stack in core dump.
What is new is this preamble when launch...
- 09:50 AM Feature #4377 (Closed): dlc.openindiana.org still points to oi151a
- I realize that all of the other releases are _prestable, but at the point where 151a is useless for anyone who has a ...
- 06:22 AM Feature #4362: Request WPA2 for wireless NIC
- dladm works properly.
scp and zfs send/recv in LAN are too slow, only less than 2MB/s.
- 06:19 AM Feature #4362: Request WPA2 for wireless NIC
- Hi, Ken.
Yes, I want to have a try.
But could you please give me some HOWTOs.
And the next is going to learn writing ...
- 04:35 AM Bug #4375 (Closed): Several SDT probes appear to not be triggering on OI 151a8
- e.g. intbycpu.d, intoncpu.d, cpuwalk.d from the DtraceToolkit all seem to not work. The tracing claims to be happeni...
- 01:01 AM Feature #4362: Request WPA2 for wireless NIC
- Ref: https://bitbucket.org/enricop/illumos-gate/wiki/Home
- 02:11 AM Feature #4362 (New): Request WPA2 for wireless NIC
- I have an Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300,
My Airport Extreme requires WPA2 to let client's speed go over 54Mbit/s.
- 10:56 PM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- Much of the research done by me on this subject matter has culminated in a Wiki publication http://wiki.openindiana.o...
- 10:45 PM Feature #4354 (New): Update Caiman to offer split-root installations as an option
- As described in http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Advanced+-+Split-root+installation and tracked in issue #829, it is po...
- 10:36 PM Feature #4353 (New): Update Caiman installer to allow installation into an existing root pool and dataset hierarchy
- The Caiman installer, at least as I see in its gui-install form, is a binary which includes everything and allows lit...
- 05:44 PM Feature #4332 (Closed): Bump GTK+ to 2.24.22
- Won't fix due to current cross-compatibility issues.
- 07:43 AM Bug #4275: pkg.openindiana.org logo links to opensolaris.org still
- Hi all,
maybe this is NOT proper place, but...
'Device Driver Utility' (starts during OI boot from ISO or USB a...
- 08:53 PM Feature #4341: Brasero 2.30.3 testing
- Original package at: pkg.opensolaris.cz - firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.151.1.8:20131005T095442Z
- 05:27 AM Bug #4068: Upgrade from oi_148 fails due to "Unknown type (conditional) in depend action"
- I hit the same bug following the "upgrade guide":http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Upgrading+from+OpenSolaris to upgrade...
- 11:37 PM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- On a related note, here is a similar patch for "solaris10" branded zones (/usr/lib/brand/solaris10/clone which should...
- 08:14 PM Feature #4341 (Closed): Brasero 2.30.3 testing
- Brasero is a application to burn CD/DVD for the Gnome Desktop. It is designed to be as simple as possible and has som...
- 09:45 AM Feature #4283: nVidia 765M leads to black screen with blinking cursor at top-left corner
- Another typo.
The hard link of `nvidia-xconfig` is misspelled as '/usr/bin/nvidia-xconfg'
- 09:37 AM Feature #4283 (Feedback): nVidia 765M leads to black screen with blinking cursor at top-left corner
- Finally I figured it out.
NVIDIA Optimus Technology requires only Windows 7 or later....
- 07:15 PM Feature #4338 (Closed): bump libgphoto2 to 2.5.2
would be nice to have latest (http://www.gphoto.org/proj/libgphoto2/support.php) libraries for gtkam applicati...
- 06:44 PM Feature #4331: SFW libraries
- This seems a better fit for the SFE (spec-files-extra) project.
- 03:53 PM Feature #4331 (Closed): SFW libraries
- Can the following libraries be added to the SFW repository
ldns - www.nlnetlabs.nl/projects/ldns
unbound - unboun...
- 06:42 PM Feature #4332 (Closed): Bump GTK+ to 2.24.22
- GTK+, or the GIMP Toolkit, is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. We should update to GT...
- 02:36 PM Bug #4204 (Closed): hipster: 64-bit PHP 5.4 core dumps at exit
- Resolved. See:
- 03:26 AM Feature #4283 (Resolved): nVidia 765M leads to black screen with blinking cursor at top-left corner
- Resolved. Implemented in hipster:
- 02:35 AM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- After addressing some review by Cedric Blancher (mostly to add comments, ultimately) and applying a few minor fixes s...
- 11:03 PM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- Updated the patch. Now it supports cloning from a different zone boot environment of the same zone by accepting the f...
- 06:06 PM Bug #4260 (In Progress): PostgreSQL update
- 06:06 PM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- Marked old PostgreSQL versions as "obsolete". Also obsoleted pg_upgrade tool - standard pg_upgrade tool is included ...
- 06:00 PM Bug #4260: PostgreSQL update
- Added barman
- 10:15 AM Bug #4319 (Closed): Most administration GUIs cannot be activated
- In oi151a8 and recent hipster releases, most administration GUIs fail to acknowledge administration rights. They appe...
- 09:49 AM Bug #3874: Packagemanager core dumps with hipster
- 01:44 AM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- Test results:
### Make origin, prepare zone configs beforehand
# zfs snapshot -r pond/zones/_ips/DUMMY/DUMMY-full...
- 01:40 AM Bug #1204 (Feedback): zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- Awaiting comments on mailing list...
- 01:36 AM Bug #1204: zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- This patch was made and tested in OI 151a8, works for both specified full snapshot names (dataset part loudly ignored...
- 08:04 PM Bug #4313 (New): MariaDB doesn't provide all dtrace probes
- MariaDB 5.5 doesn't provide all available probes. In fact, only probes from partition plugin are provided.
- 07:41 PM Feature #4232 (Resolved): Update mutt to 1.5.22
- Fixed in cd1804985b6eed1303990deddeec05c787ae4b2a
- 05:17 PM Feature #4232 (In Progress): Update mutt to 1.5.22
- 12:45 AM Bug #4231: mutt segfault at index_color+0x80()
- These might be related:
- 07:23 PM Bug #4288 (Closed): SUNWgnome-gvfs, gvfs @0.5.11,5.11-0.151.1.8
- Duplicate of Bug #4058
Also available in: Atom