From 2013-12-24 to 2014-01-22
- 11:35 PM Bug #4068 (Feedback): Upgrade from oi_148 fails due to "Unknown type (conditional) in depend action"
- This should be fixed in the /dev repo now so anyone who was hitting this should retry and confirm.
- 11:33 PM Bug #1204 (Resolved): zoneadm cannot create clone of zone from snapshot
- Fixed in a9.
- 11:49 PM Feature #4283: nVidia 765M leads to black screen with blinking cursor at top-left corner
- Requires a similar implementation of the Bumblebee project: bumblebee-project.org
- 10:48 AM Bug #4501 (Closed): /hipster localization issues
I have read http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/4.4+Localization page and since no one reacted to comments, here th...
- 10:02 PM Feature #4485 (Resolved): Build Python 2.7 modules
- After introducing Python 2.7 we have to build Python 2.7 modules and set PYTHON_VERSIONS to "2.6 2.7".
- 07:29 PM Bug #4482: mutt segfault at imap_fetch_message+0x6af()
- No. It just happened. I used mutt as I use it everyday. Nothing special, and it suddenly segfaulted (I think during f...
- 07:24 PM Bug #4482: mutt segfault at imap_fetch_message+0x6af()
- Is it reproducible or one-time issue?
- 07:30 AM Bug #4482 (Closed): mutt segfault at imap_fetch_message+0x6af()
- 09:13 AM Bug #4468 (In Progress): libtool requires compatibility/ucb
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/ebd0260417ba8af817a0cbaa56d501fade95b3b9
- 07:51 AM Bug #4177 (In Progress): hipster: vim segfault in stop_insert+0x42()
- Yes, it is hardly reproducible, but this does not mean it is fixed, so reopening.
- 07:24 AM Bug #4231 (In Progress): mutt segfault at index_color+0x80()
- This is not fixed. Reopening.
It is true that mutt has been updated from 1.5.21 to 1.5.22, but there is nothing in...
- 06:48 PM Bug #4466: /hipster: package timezone overlapped with package zoneinfo (or v.v?)
- Do I understand correctly that system/data/timezone should have never been published and we just have to mark it obso...
- 03:17 PM Bug #4466 (Closed): /hipster: package timezone overlapped with package zoneinfo (or v.v?)
just saw on my /hipster installation:...
- 05:24 PM Bug #4468 (Closed): libtool requires compatibility/ucb
- libtool requires compatibility/ucb
/usr/bin/libtool: /usr/ucb/echo: not found [No such file or dire...
- 12:35 PM Bug #4439 (Closed): nmap partially broken on /hipster
- Implement in firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.151.1.8.1:20140109T131922Z. Closing ticket.
- 12:30 PM Bug #4452 (Closed): Firefox 17 package incomplete on /hipster
- Fixed in email@example.com,5.11-0.151.1.8.1:20140110T130904Z.
- 01:00 PM Bug #4452: Firefox 17 package incomplete on /hipster
- Sorry, fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/2d7a5681247e4a6826df24dc7e46c709e4bca70c.
As for 2...
- 10:11 AM Bug #4452: Firefox 17 package incomplete on /hipster
- ...and can we get (at least) version 24-esr instead?
- 08:08 AM Bug #4452 (Closed): Firefox 17 package incomplete on /hipster
"2014-01-08 Firefox is updated to 17.0.6 ESR,..."
- 04:27 PM Bug #4446 (In Progress): hipster: php ext gd (JPG support)
- 03:59 PM Bug #4446: hipster: php ext gd (JPG support)
- all fine worked, thks
Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Please, check with the latest *php* packages.
> Should be fixe...
- 02:20 PM Bug #4446 (Feedback): hipster: php ext gd (JPG support)
- Please, check with the latest *php* packages.
Should be fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/...
- 09:57 AM Bug #4439 (In Progress): nmap partially broken on /hipster
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/6110783675fb007d73e76ea0dee3138ce687a9e6 .
- 09:42 AM Bug #4439: nmap partially broken on /hipster
- Yes, works now...
I have tested few cases.
Thank you. Regards.
- 09:29 AM Bug #4439: nmap partially broken on /hipster
- Please, could you retest latest nmap from hipster repository?
- 08:50 AM Bug #4439: nmap partially broken on /hipster
yes, *nmap* is fully functional.. This is what I have used to compile it with /hipster default gcc:...
- 09:56 PM Bug #1753 (Closed): /usr/java/jre/lib/i386/jexec is not executable
- Fixed for firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-0.151.1.8.1:20140108T104647Z.
Java 6 being phased out to OpenJDK due to ...
- 09:27 PM Bug #4439: nmap partially broken on /hipster
- OK, it seems to be some mess on this particular test host. Have a fix for this issue.
- 09:06 PM Bug #4439: nmap partially broken on /hipster
- it seems to be a mess in nmap configure + our autoconf. Configure can't compile check script for net/route.h, becaus...
- 09:13 AM Bug #4446 (Closed): hipster: php ext gd (JPG support)
- JPG support disabled? Why?
GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
GIF Read Support enabled
- 06:04 PM Bug #4408 (Closed): PHP 5.4 conflicts with PHP 5.2 on /hipster
- Ensure your PHP 5.4.23 is properly installed with the correct extra PHP components. 'Cleaning' of the hipster IPS wi...
- 05:55 PM Bug #4407 (Closed): Network adapters drop.
- Closed ticket.
- 12:35 PM Bug #4439 (Closed): nmap partially broken on /hipster
nmap utility is partially broken: some options require root privileges, and those return no result:...
- 12:50 PM Bug #4100: GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- Just noticed that the new manpage has some useful information, as well...
- 08:35 PM Feature #4438 (Closed): Jitsi (Open Source Skype replacement)
- Can Jitsi be included into future builds of OpenIndiana/IllumOS as this is being adopted by the Linux distributions. ...
- 05:59 PM Bug #4100: GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- Well, yes, multi-user login to a server (headless or otherwise) via extremely thin clients.
Currently, when root (...
- 04:03 AM Bug #4100: GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- Richard PALO wrote:
> I believe the RBAC observation is still pertinent.
> What I can't seem to locate in the o...
- 09:04 AM Bug #4197: Postfix upgrade doesn't maintain some important files
hate to update closed ticket, but I have noticed problems:
even if sendmail is disabled, some system progra...
- 07:47 PM Feature #4419 (Closed): Bump to GNOME 3.10.2
- OI is using OI_JDS based on GNOME 2.32.1. The decision uses Milan's http://hg.opensolaris.cz/oi-jds work. Initial mig...
- 09:48 AM Bug #4100: GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- I believe the RBAC observation is still pertinent.
What I can't seem to locate in the oi-jds tree are the updates ...
- 11:53 PM Bug #4433: Green screen on startup, but nothing else
- I forgot to mention that it was the latest 151a8 install that this was occurring on. It has been a long time since I...
- 09:07 PM Bug #4433 (Closed): Green screen on startup, but nothing else
- I was trying to install OpenIndiana onto a an old Shuttle SS51G with
2GB of ddr. It has a Celeron 1.7 GHz. I know ...
- 10:40 PM Bug #4261: /hipster: audiohd devices problem
- Hi Ken,
proposed solution is NOT possible:...
- 12:19 PM Bug #4261 (Closed): /hipster: audiohd devices problem
- Two ways to resolve this is either at the CLI level which is the audio/sound.conf file of Boomer and the order of the...
- 01:27 PM Bug #4429 (In Progress): hipster: after last recompilation Apache PHP 5.4 32-bit module crashes on startup
- It seems the issue was caused by bdb update (not sure, but at least apr and apache data types were incompatible). Aft...
- 08:10 AM Bug #4429: hipster: after last recompilation Apache PHP 5.4 32-bit module crashes on startup
- It's definitely not a _FILE_OFFSET_BITS issue in php. It is set correctly.
- 11:36 AM Feature #4401 (Closed): Reporting issues via OpenIndiana browser menu
- Resolved & Closed. Provided info for OI bug reporting on wiki:
- 09:36 PM Bug #4429 (Closed): hipster: after last recompilation Apache PHP 5.4 32-bit module crashes on startup
- After last update something is wrong with 32-bit php module. It crashes on startup.
I suppose _FILE_OFFSET_BITS iss...
Also available in: Atom