From 2014-05-18 to 2014-06-16
- 02:01 PM Feature #4876: DELL R720 network interface driver
- Use: http://dlc-origin.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/OI-hipster-text-20140214.iso
- 06:48 PM Bug #4921 (Closed): pixbuf-loaders-installer should update loaders.cache
- On both /dev and /hipster svc:/application/desktop-cache/pixbuf-loaders-installer:default doesn't update loaders.cach...
- 03:14 PM Bug #4862: Time is always starting to 28 Dec 1986, BIOS is current, OI151a7
- Upon several unit deployments, I found that's the new processor Athlon 5350, which is based on Jaguar core, has some ...
- 04:08 PM Feature #4903 (Closed): Xorg 1.14.5 review
- Ref: https://hg.java.net/hg/solaris-x11~x-s11-update-clone
Drop Intel/Radeon/Nouveau drivers for VESA default.
- 06:42 PM Bug #4433: Green screen on startup, but nothing else
- This is a problem with openindiana, rather than underlying illumos.
You might have some look switching to another ...
- 03:57 PM Feature #4876 (Closed): DELL R720 network interface driver
- I have a Dell R720 server with Broadcom 5720 network interface,How can I setup the driver for the interface?and where...
- 01:54 PM Feature #4647: Updated to 151 A9 - Gnome has lost all its menu bars and panels when you log in
- so i have realised tht all you need to do is every login
has anyone figured ou...
- 01:52 PM Bug #4875 (Closed): OI 151 a9 Intel e1000g driver bug MTU set at 9000 and maxframsize set to 3 but sending 17k+ frames - iSCSI Comstar
I have two intel e1000g 1gbit cards (dual port)
when the e1000g.conf is configured with maxframsize=3,3,3,3...
Also available in: Atom