From 2014-05-28 to 2014-06-26
- 01:06 AM Bug #1441: cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- New cpqary patch from Joyent. Adds new controllers:
- 04:18 PM Feature #4928 (Closed): Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
- A few months ago. oi_151_a9 is the most recent in the mainstream series.
Use oi_151a9 or hipster 2014.1 for any major...
- 12:12 AM Feature #4928: Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
Hipster is working perfectly. Do you know which stable version appearing with this driver?
Thanks your sugg...
- 10:24 PM Feature #4928: Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
I had a small local hardware bug. Now it looks the hardware good and Omni driver too. How to use that driver on ...
- 07:46 PM Feature #4928: Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
- Hi Ken
I tried with that on Omni and the kernel switch on and off. So the link up and down. Speed only 100Mbps if ...
- 06:40 AM Feature #4928: Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
- Use the e1000g driver instead.
- 09:05 AM Bug #4930 (New): IPS repository web interface shows only packages for some component revisions
Web interface on HOME page (http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster-2014.1/en/index.shtml) tells us:...
- 11:24 PM Feature #4903 (Closed): Xorg 1.14.5 review
- Tested Xserver 1.12.4 & 1.14.6 with illumos. No major issues!
- 04:13 PM Feature #4928 (Closed): Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
- The Dell Poweredge T20 server uses a i217/82579 LAN chip with C226. I tried to add igb driver but I failed. I used th...
- 02:01 PM Feature #4876: DELL R720 network interface driver
- Use: http://dlc-origin.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/OI-hipster-text-20140214.iso
- 06:48 PM Bug #4921 (Closed): pixbuf-loaders-installer should update loaders.cache
- On both /dev and /hipster svc:/application/desktop-cache/pixbuf-loaders-installer:default doesn't update loaders.cach...
- 03:14 PM Bug #4862: Time is always starting to 28 Dec 1986, BIOS is current, OI151a7
- Upon several unit deployments, I found that's the new processor Athlon 5350, which is based on Jaguar core, has some ...
- 04:08 PM Feature #4903 (Closed): Xorg 1.14.5 review
- Ref: https://hg.java.net/hg/solaris-x11~x-s11-update-clone
Drop Intel/Radeon/Nouveau drivers for VESA default.
Also available in: Atom