From 2014-06-03 to 2014-07-02
- 07:07 AM Bug #4862 (Closed): Time is always starting to 28 Dec 1986, BIOS is current, OI151a7
- High-end time keeping done by PTP/NTP tools. kernel timing/CPU timing patches will come by way of illumos.
- 07:00 AM Feature #2727 (Closed): /usr/ccs/bin/as open source replacement
- Actually, GNU 'gas' from binutils replaces the Sun provided 'as' for x86/64.
Currently, binutil 2.23.2 provided as o...
- 06:55 AM Feature #4044 (Closed): Intel Graphics Driver 2.21.x for OpenIndiana
- Work completed.
- 06:51 AM Feature #4876 (Closed): DELL R720 network interface driver
- Fixed bge driver - patches submitted to illumos team.
Also, use bge Sol10 driver from Broadcom or see:
- 06:38 AM Feature #3905 (Closed): Add Intel GMA3600 (Intel CedarTrail) support
- Won't fix at this time. Use the VESA driver to support newer Intel GPUs.
- 06:23 AM Bug #4930: IPS repository web interface shows only packages for some component revisions
- 03:09 PM Bug #4603: ntpd tries to bind to a link-local address
- Tested for ntp 4.2.7p446.
- 02:38 PM Feature #4762 (Closed): Add scons
- Was added awhile ago: email@example.com,5.11-0.151.1.5:20120805T083424Z
- 01:06 AM Bug #1441: cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- New cpqary patch from Joyent. Adds new controllers:
- 04:18 PM Feature #4928 (Closed): Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
- A few months ago. oi_151_a9 is the most recent in the mainstream series.
Use oi_151a9 or hipster 2014.1 for any major...
- 12:12 AM Feature #4928: Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
Hipster is working perfectly. Do you know which stable version appearing with this driver?
Thanks your sugg...
- 10:24 PM Feature #4928: Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
I had a small local hardware bug. Now it looks the hardware good and Omni driver too. How to use that driver on ...
- 07:46 PM Feature #4928: Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
- Hi Ken
I tried with that on Omni and the kernel switch on and off. So the link up and down. Speed only 100Mbps if ...
- 06:40 AM Feature #4928: Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
- Use the e1000g driver instead.
- 09:05 AM Bug #4930 (New): IPS repository web interface shows only packages for some component revisions
Web interface on HOME page (http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster-2014.1/en/index.shtml) tells us:...
- 11:24 PM Feature #4903 (Closed): Xorg 1.14.5 review
- Tested Xserver 1.12.4 & 1.14.6 with illumos. No major issues!
- 04:13 PM Feature #4928 (Closed): Intel 82579/i217 driver issue
- The Dell Poweredge T20 server uses a i217/82579 LAN chip with C226. I tried to add igb driver but I failed. I used th...
- 02:01 PM Feature #4876: DELL R720 network interface driver
- Use: http://dlc-origin.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/OI-hipster-text-20140214.iso
- 06:48 PM Bug #4921 (Closed): pixbuf-loaders-installer should update loaders.cache
- On both /dev and /hipster svc:/application/desktop-cache/pixbuf-loaders-installer:default doesn't update loaders.cach...
- 03:14 PM Bug #4862: Time is always starting to 28 Dec 1986, BIOS is current, OI151a7
- Upon several unit deployments, I found that's the new processor Athlon 5350, which is based on Jaguar core, has some ...
Also available in: Atom