From 2014-08-15 to 2014-09-13
- 12:37 PM Feature #5127: Mesa 10.3.0 & Mesa demos 8.2.0 update
- Dependent packages:
- 03:31 PM Bug #5153 (In Progress): oi-hipster: several packages deliver contents in /usr/libexec
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/93319c6bb9b7bb863a14b8ab9ad3d9a5fbf7b83f (gnome-vfs, rhyt...
- 02:25 PM Bug #5153 (Closed): oi-hipster: several packages deliver contents in /usr/libexec
- Several packages deliver contents in /usr/libexec. It should be moved to /usr/lib....
- 10:41 PM Feature #4590: Add diagnostic/lft tool
- Hi Predrag,
after seeing your ticket I pushed a component to oi-userland:
- 08:59 PM Bug #3191: System->Administration->Services GUI Tool Missing
The ticket applies to an old version of OpenIndiana and on hipster the issue is solved so I guess it was likely ...
- 08:52 PM Feature #286: Default ulmits should be upped
On current hipster 2014.01 the limit of open files has been raised to 1024:
alarcher@phainos> ulimit -a
- 06:27 PM Feature #5127 (Closed): Mesa 10.3.0 & Mesa demos 8.2.0 update
- Updating Mesa 3D graphics library to 10.3.x and Mesa demos to 8.2.0.
- 07:45 PM Feature #5031 (Closed): Update GIMP to 2.8.10
- Not needed at this time.
- 07:44 PM Bug #5057 (Closed): webkitgtk is incorrectly linked to /usr/lib/libicu*
- 09:58 AM Bug #5103: GNOME session loses window-switching with mouse and keyboard
- I should also note that I saw no reliable way to reproduce the problem - sometimes I have it every few minutes, somet...
- 09:08 AM Bug #5103: GNOME session loses window-switching with mouse and keyboard
- The metacity trace with possible pointers to the issue causes is below:
Window manager warning: Invalid WM_TRANSIE...
- 09:06 AM Bug #5103 (Closed): GNOME session loses window-switching with mouse and keyboard
- Every once in a while I lose the ability to switch X11 windows, including the use of X11 desktop (context menus) and ...
Also available in: Atom