From 2014-09-11 to 2014-10-10
- 12:07 PM Feature #4331 (Closed): SFW libraries
- Migrate this request to SFE. Won't fix .
- 12:00 PM Feature #1083 (Closed): terminal support in nano and vim uses curses instead of ncurses, need switch
- 11:55 AM Feature #3216 (Closed): pam_tally.so package
- Not part of core. Won't fix (see SFE).
- 11:52 AM Bug #4098 (Closed): GNU parted "crash" (well, sort of)
- Fixed for Hipster 2014.1.
- 11:45 AM Feature #4699 (Closed): No man page for nslookup
- Resolved: email@example.com,5.11-2014.1.2.0:20141002T144722Z
- 11:41 AM Bug #1658 (Closed): NIS setup fails after sys-unconfig
- Resolved in Hipster-2014.1:
$ ls /usr/snadm/lib/libnsnis.so.1
Tested with system/networ...
- 11:38 AM Bug #3455 (Closed): oi151a7 ldap_cachemgr ldap configuration problem
- Although we have firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2014.1.2.14667:20141008T133804Z for hipster-2014.1, the
focus for th...
- 11:25 AM Bug #1441 (Closed): cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- New open-source driver posted which resolves issue. Resolved. Closing ticket.
- 11:22 AM Feature #4590 (Closed): Add diagnostic/lft tool
- Resolved in Hipster-2014.1.
- 11:21 AM Bug #3276 (Closed): fmd leaks memory (oi_151a5)
- Tested for issue. Resolved in current Hipster 2014.1.
- 11:18 AM Feature #4647 (Closed): Updated to 151 A9 - Gnome has lost all its menu bars and panels when you log in
- Resolved in Hipster 2014.1
- 11:08 AM Feature #286 (Closed): Default ulmits should be upped
- Hipster 2014.1 resolves this issue (SunOS openindiana 5.11 illumos-7802d7b i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris, see above). Clos...
- 11:59 AM Bug #4275: pkg.openindiana.org logo links to opensolaris.org still
one more thing: is this OK:...
- 08:02 PM Bug #5212 (Closed): Hipster update failed because OpenOffice 4.1.0 > 4.1.1 upgrade
tried latest /hipster upgrade:...
- 06:19 AM Bug #5210 (Resolved): Drop Apache OpenOffice
- This issue affects both OO 4.1.0 and OO 4.1.1, delivered by Hipster. There is some issue with filter. In "Save As" di...
- 03:20 PM Feature #3609 (Closed): BIND release to 9.9.2 lastest
- Updated to bind 9.9.6.
- 01:37 PM Feature #4699: No man page for nslookup
- Man pages are delivered with bind 9.9.6. Perhaps, they should be cleaned up to be more accurate (e.g. avoid reference...
- 07:47 AM Feature #4590: Add diagnostic/lft tool
Thanks! I just installed it on my /hipster-2014.1 installation.
With best regards.
- 10:35 AM Feature #5195 (Resolved): Add 'mosh' to OI
please, consider adding 'mosh' to OI (both /dev and /hipster):
https://mosh.mit.edu/ (it requires 'protoc'...
- 04:36 PM Feature #5185 (Closed): Update to OpenOffice 4.1.1
- Bugfixes include:
better compatibility with Microsoft Office files.
- 02:01 PM Bug #5153 (Closed): oi-hipster: several packages deliver contents in /usr/libexec
- 01:54 PM Feature #5127 (Closed): Mesa 10.3.0 & Mesa demos 8.2.0 update
- 12:37 PM Feature #5127: Mesa 10.3.0 & Mesa demos 8.2.0 update
- Dependent packages:
- 03:31 PM Bug #5153 (In Progress): oi-hipster: several packages deliver contents in /usr/libexec
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/93319c6bb9b7bb863a14b8ab9ad3d9a5fbf7b83f (gnome-vfs, rhyt...
- 02:25 PM Bug #5153 (Closed): oi-hipster: several packages deliver contents in /usr/libexec
- Several packages deliver contents in /usr/libexec. It should be moved to /usr/lib....
Also available in: Atom