From 2014-10-05 to 2014-11-03
- 10:47 PM Bug #5277 (Closed): Hipster 2014.10 Gnome applications do not start
- There seems to be a problem starting certain gnome or GTK applications on Hipster 2014.10. Trying to start either gno...
- 03:17 PM Feature #5267 (Closed): Bump to GNOME 3.14.1
- Closed. Independent OI project.
- 03:11 PM Feature #5275 (Closed): Bump to GNOME 2.32.1
- GNOME is our primary and complete graphical desktop environment for OI, including everything from a window manager to...
- 03:24 PM Feature #5267 (Closed): Bump to GNOME 3.14.1
- Modernize GNOME desktop environment to a more recent version for application development and support.
- 02:14 PM Feature #5239 (Closed): Update NUMPY to 1.8.2
- 12:59 AM Bug #5252: NUMPY test suite failures and core dump.
- Added logs for test with NUMPY 1.8.2.
Same tests as NUMPY 1.4.1 + f2py tests.
- 04:12 PM Feature #5240: Update CMake to 184.108.40.206
- Added gmake test output.
- 03:43 PM Feature #5239: Update NUMPY to 1.8.2
- Merged https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/839
- 03:42 PM Bug #5252 (Closed): NUMPY test suite failures and core dump.
- Sticky bug report to investigate NUMPY test failures.
To check possible regressions I first attach 'stable' numpy ...
- 09:05 AM Bug #5249 (Closed): /hipster - terminator properties change fails after change: "can't coexist with python 2.7"
- Hi All,
after change http://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/196f4108e52b8d5d4e02bcc591b7179d16a65ead ter...
- 06:26 PM Feature #2025 (Closed): Add 64-bit install option to GRUB menu
- No. We can close this one.
- 07:45 AM Feature #2025: Add 64-bit install option to GRUB menu
- Is this still needed?
Did anyone tried installing on HD>1TB (2TB etc)and had trouble recognizing disk? (e.g. without...
- 02:03 AM Bug #5245: Update gettext to 0.19.3
Testsuite summary for gettext-tools 0.19.3
- 02:00 AM Bug #5245 (Closed): Update gettext to 0.19.3
- Pkg: firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2014.0.1.0:20140528T101433Z
Pkged version: 0.16.1
Proposed version: 0.19.3
- 06:55 PM Bug #5237 (Closed): Update sendmail to 8.14.9
- Moving this to Illumos tracker
- 02:06 PM Bug #5237 (Closed): Update sendmail to 8.14.9
- Update package email@example.com,5.11-2014.1.2.14667:20141008T132941Z
to sendmail 8.14.9
- 03:34 PM Feature #5240 (Resolved): Update CMake to 220.127.116.11
- Current version is 2.8.6.
I propose an update to 18.104.22.168 which is the latest minor from the 2.8 series.
- 03:17 PM Feature #5239 (Closed): Update NUMPY to 1.8.2
- Current numpy version is 1.4.1 from 2010-06-27.
I propose an update to 1.8.2 from 2014-08-09 which is the latest min...
- 11:49 AM Bug #5226 (Closed): Incorrect permission in /usr/lib for evinced and evince-convert-metadata
- 11:48 AM Bug #5225 (Closed): OpenVPN doesn't process route remote_host 255.255.255.255 net_gateway correctly
- 11:48 AM Feature #4154 (Closed): GNU parted should detect physical block size
- Fixed in hipster 10/2014.
- 10:38 PM Feature #5228 (Feedback): IPS should have escape flags so that developers could ignore incorporations
- Currently IPS enforces incorporate dependencies, which can be unsuitable for developers. We need to introduce some "h...
- 10:33 PM Bug #5226 (In Progress): Incorrect permission in /usr/lib for evinced and evince-convert-metadata
- 04:30 PM Bug #5226 (Closed): Incorrect permission in /usr/lib for evinced and evince-convert-metadata
- Running evince from a terminal:
** (evince:17477): WARNING **: Error unregistering document: Failed to execute pro...
- 05:43 AM Bug #5225 (Closed): OpenVPN doesn't process route remote_host 255.255.255.255 net_gateway correctly
- OpenVPN client doesn't correctly process "route remote_host 255.255.255.255 net_gateway" directive.
This directive ...
- 12:07 PM Feature #4331 (Closed): SFW libraries
- Migrate this request to SFE. Won't fix .
- 12:00 PM Feature #1083 (Closed): terminal support in nano and vim uses curses instead of ncurses, need switch
- 11:55 AM Feature #3216 (Closed): pam_tally.so package
- Not part of core. Won't fix (see SFE).
- 11:52 AM Bug #4098 (Closed): GNU parted "crash" (well, sort of)
- Fixed for Hipster 2014.1.
- 11:45 AM Feature #4699 (Closed): No man page for nslookup
- Resolved: firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2014.1.2.0:20141002T144722Z
- 11:41 AM Bug #1658 (Closed): NIS setup fails after sys-unconfig
- Resolved in Hipster-2014.1:
$ ls /usr/snadm/lib/libnsnis.so.1
Tested with system/networ...
- 11:38 AM Bug #3455 (Closed): oi151a7 ldap_cachemgr ldap configuration problem
- Although we have email@example.com,5.11-2014.1.2.14667:20141008T133804Z for hipster-2014.1, the
focus for th...
- 11:25 AM Bug #1441 (Closed): cpqary3 driver is old and causes panic in oi_151
- New open-source driver posted which resolves issue. Resolved. Closing ticket.
- 11:22 AM Feature #4590 (Closed): Add diagnostic/lft tool
- Resolved in Hipster-2014.1.
- 11:21 AM Bug #3276 (Closed): fmd leaks memory (oi_151a5)
- Tested for issue. Resolved in current Hipster 2014.1.
- 11:18 AM Feature #4647 (Closed): Updated to 151 A9 - Gnome has lost all its menu bars and panels when you log in
- Resolved in Hipster 2014.1
- 11:08 AM Feature #286 (Closed): Default ulmits should be upped
- Hipster 2014.1 resolves this issue (SunOS openindiana 5.11 illumos-7802d7b i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris, see above). Clos...
- 11:59 AM Bug #4275: pkg.openindiana.org logo links to opensolaris.org still
one more thing: is this OK:...
- 08:02 PM Bug #5212 (Closed): Hipster update failed because OpenOffice 4.1.0 > 4.1.1 upgrade
tried latest /hipster upgrade:...
Also available in: Atom