From 2015-01-14 to 2015-02-12
- 08:21 PM Bug #5608: [hipster] 32bit gdb selected by default and gives up when loading 64bit binaries
- If 64-bit gdb can handle 32-bit binaries, as fast workaround we can move i86 gdb to /usr/bin/i86/gdb and create gdb -...
- 04:50 PM Bug #5607: No help available from gnome-terminal in hipster
- Need more info, can't reproduce locally
- 02:11 PM Bug #5607 (Closed): No help available from gnome-terminal in hipster
- How reproduce: type F1 :)
- 03:25 PM Bug #5608 (Resolved): [hipster] 32bit gdb selected by default and gives up when loading 64bit binaries
- If one calls gdb from the shell the 32bit gdb is ran and fails to load the binary to debug....
- 05:24 PM Feature #3292: bump pixman version to the latest
- Require pixman >=0.28.2
- 04:17 PM Feature #5602 (Closed): XScreensaver upgrade
- When I run Screensaver on my OpenIndiana Hipster system is flagging up that the version is very old and needs to be u...
- 10:28 AM Feature #4590: Add diagnostic/lft tool
not sure if update on closed ticket will cause attention, but *whob* utility from /hispter _*lft*_ package jus...
- 04:40 PM Bug #5559: Hipster 2015 x264 libraries
- We need to provide our own repository with encumbered software. sfe-encumbered has less and less chances to work on H...
- 10:30 AM Bug #5582 (Closed): Rapid scrolling using USB mouse middle roller button causes the Desktop to freeze
- I have noticed in the last couple of releases of Hipster (currently pkg updated this morning) that if a use the middl...
- 07:36 PM Bug #5559 (Feedback): Hipster 2015 x264 libraries
I tried to apply the update
# pkg install firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2014.1.3.2:20141212T070436Z
No updates nec...
- 01:24 PM Bug #5559 (Closed): Hipster 2015 x264 libraries
- pfexec pkg install email@example.com,5.11-2014.1.3.2:20141212T070436Z
- 12:46 PM Bug #5559 (Resolved): Hipster 2015 x264 libraries
- After upgrading to Hipster 2015, I found that vlc installed from the http://sfe.opencsw.org//localhostoi151a8/ reposi...
- 04:47 PM Feature #3859 (Closed): GLwCreateMDrawingArea is missing from libGLw
- Fixed. Patch submitted for hipster-2015/oi-151a9|10.
- 05:17 PM Bug #5540 (Closed): Installation on Intel NUC hangs on a solid green background screen...
- 05:17 PM Feature #5517 (Closed): /hipster - add recent ruby (2.2.0) to oi-build
- 12:50 PM Feature #5517: /hipster - add recent ruby (2.2.0) to oi-build
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/5948ae783c84e52ac6b75986fb651d3d0c1cade6 .
As ruby 2....
- 12:20 AM Bug #5540 (Feedback): Installation on Intel NUC hangs on a solid green background screen...
- No bug here. Just my inexperience and not knowing where to record this issue within the community . My apologies....
- 09:17 PM Bug #5540 (Closed): Installation on Intel NUC hangs on a solid green background screen...
- I am trying to install OpenIndiana on an Intel NUC (D54250WYKH). I had previously installed SmartOS on this NUC and ...
Also available in: Atom