From 2015-01-23 to 2015-02-21
- 10:17 PM Feature #5619 (Closed): Enlightenment 0.19.3
- Independent supported porting project. Closing ticket.
- 10:15 PM Feature #5649 (Closed): Bump poppler to 0.31.0
- New versions of Cairo require a newer version of poppler:
- 10:10 PM Feature #5648 (Resolved): Bump librsvg to version >2.35
- Latest versions of Cairo require an update to librsvg >2.34.2
- 10:03 PM Feature #5647 (Closed): Inkscape 0.91
- Test Inkscape 0.91 compilation on Hipster-2015.
- 03:26 PM Feature #5602 (Closed): XScreensaver upgrade
- Xscreensaver was bumped to v5.32.
- 02:58 PM Bug #5645 (Closed): Xorg crashes with radeon and radeonhd drivers
- Tested: Radeon X200 and Radeon HD 6970. Passed.
- 10:19 AM Bug #5645 (In Progress): Xorg crashes with radeon and radeonhd drivers
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/faa071a64d7124e502e88b0bf7aa295bdf9a7ba7 .
- 02:47 PM Feature #5646 (Closed): Mesa 10.4.5
- Bump Mesa to 10.4.5 for development and testing:
- 09:54 PM Bug #5645 (Closed): Xorg crashes with radeon and radeonhd drivers
- With ATI Radeon video adapter Xorg crashes:
[ 80.928] Backtrace:
[ 80.928] 0: /usr/bin/amd64...
- 06:46 AM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- 0x60 comes from DRM_IOCTL_MODE_GETRESOURCES:
libdrm-2.4.59/include/drm/drm.h:#define DRM_IOCTL_MODE_GETRESOURCES ...
- 09:58 AM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- I've tested driver on current Hipster with libdrm 2.4.37 and libdrm 2.4.59.
With libdrm 2.4.37 I get
- 10:02 PM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- Working model. Intel 2.99.910/XServer 1.15 setup.
Dell Latitude E4310
- 08:02 PM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- Default to VESA for now. Test your hardware on Solaris 11.2 and provide feedback.
- 07:53 PM Bug #5637 (Closed): New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- Tried versions:
2.99 - can't detect device
2.18 - detects device, tries to do something, but dies with "ioctl unkno...
- 09:48 PM Bug #5633: brasero is useless
- 1. Brasero 2.32.1 compiles fine when manually built.
The Brasero 2.30.3 build in Hipster-20141010 won't recognize an...
- 09:43 PM Feature #5602: XScreensaver upgrade
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/a94ef017b1146f23b38311ce3bd62b9e7d50204c . Update will ...
- 05:32 AM Bug #5633 (Resolved): brasero is useless
- Brasero is a complete garbage.
1) It has some permission problems
a) It is present in application menu, but when it...
- 08:55 PM Feature #5621 (Closed): Cairo 1.14.0
- Initial compile passes on hipster-2015. Need to rebuild dependencies.
- 03:10 AM Feature #5619 (Closed): Enlightenment 0.19.3
- Compile & Test Enlightenment 0.19.3
- 11:03 PM Feature #3292 (Closed): bump pixman version to the latest
- Submitted: email@example.com,5.11-2015.0.0.0:20150211T135823Z
- 08:21 PM Bug #5608: [hipster] 32bit gdb selected by default and gives up when loading 64bit binaries
- If 64-bit gdb can handle 32-bit binaries, as fast workaround we can move i86 gdb to /usr/bin/i86/gdb and create gdb -...
- 04:50 PM Bug #5607: No help available from gnome-terminal in hipster
- Need more info, can't reproduce locally
- 02:11 PM Bug #5607 (Closed): No help available from gnome-terminal in hipster
- How reproduce: type F1 :)
- 03:25 PM Bug #5608 (Resolved): [hipster] 32bit gdb selected by default and gives up when loading 64bit binaries
- If one calls gdb from the shell the 32bit gdb is ran and fails to load the binary to debug....
- 05:24 PM Feature #3292: bump pixman version to the latest
- Require pixman >=0.28.2
- 04:17 PM Feature #5602 (Closed): XScreensaver upgrade
- When I run Screensaver on my OpenIndiana Hipster system is flagging up that the version is very old and needs to be u...
- 10:28 AM Feature #4590: Add diagnostic/lft tool
not sure if update on closed ticket will cause attention, but *whob* utility from /hispter _*lft*_ package jus...
- 04:40 PM Bug #5559: Hipster 2015 x264 libraries
- We need to provide our own repository with encumbered software. sfe-encumbered has less and less chances to work on H...
- 10:30 AM Bug #5582 (Closed): Rapid scrolling using USB mouse middle roller button causes the Desktop to freeze
- I have noticed in the last couple of releases of Hipster (currently pkg updated this morning) that if a use the middl...
- 07:36 PM Bug #5559 (Feedback): Hipster 2015 x264 libraries
I tried to apply the update
# pkg install firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2014.1.3.2:20141212T070436Z
No updates nec...
- 01:24 PM Bug #5559 (Closed): Hipster 2015 x264 libraries
- pfexec pkg install email@example.com,5.11-2014.1.3.2:20141212T070436Z
- 12:46 PM Bug #5559 (Resolved): Hipster 2015 x264 libraries
- After upgrading to Hipster 2015, I found that vlc installed from the http://sfe.opencsw.org//localhostoi151a8/ reposi...
Also available in: Atom