From 2015-02-04 to 2015-03-05
- 08:02 PM Feature #5667 (Closed): Mesa 10.5
- Tested by alp. Mesa 10.5 build passed on his equipment using Cairo/Compiz w/Radeon X1650 graphics card. Resolved.
- 03:01 PM Feature #5228: IPS should have escape flags so that developers could ignore incorporations
- Some clarification. The change was requested by illumos developers to facilitate testing and development.
- 07:53 AM Feature #5228 (Feedback): IPS should have escape flags so that developers could ignore incorporations
- Incorporate dependencies are actually there to ensure testing can do it's job and to restrain changes to those not in...
- 01:14 PM Feature #5683 (Closed): /hipster, need back 'gnome-cleanup' utility
I used to use clean Gnome environment in some cases (updates of application, or wrong set-up, removal of s/w p...
- 07:42 AM Bug #5607: No help available from gnome-terminal in hipster
- Please state your BE (Boot environment) date where it can be reproduced in Hipster, does it also happens in newest up...
- 07:34 AM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- I have tested with Solaris 11.2 LiveDVD as requested and it boots very slow on my hardware (C2Duo,2.5G,i945), waits f...
- 03:19 PM Bug #5672: in Hipster Nwam manager dumps core, restarting gdm on login
- Here it is core of nwam manager.
But I ...
- 09:33 AM Bug #5210: Drop Apache OpenOffice
- Also OO can't export data to csv.
- 05:33 PM Feature #5676 (Closed): Bump Cairo to 1.12.18
- The cairo API provides operations similar to the drawing operators of PostScript and PDF. Operations in cairo includi...
- 05:30 PM Feature #5621 (Closed): Cairo 1.14.0
- moved to Cairo 1.12.18 ticket
- 05:17 PM Feature #5621: Cairo 1.14.0
- Use Cairo 1.12.18 for release build.
- 05:24 PM Feature #5675 (Closed): libva / vaapi intel-driver 1.5.0
- The VA API interface is to be implemented by device drivers to offer end-user software, such as VLC media player or G...
- 06:06 PM Feature #5673 (Closed): Intel-gpu-tools 1.9
- Provide developer tools for debugging the Intel graphics driver.
- 05:42 PM Feature #5667: Mesa 10.5
- We can use Mesa 10.4.5 for now.
Test Pkg: firstname.lastname@example.org:20150224T175356Z
- 10:25 AM Bug #5672 (Resolved): in Hipster Nwam manager dumps core, restarting gdm on login
- I have an account, that logs in just fine in August 2014 Hipster,
but on both 20141010 and 2015 (I use hipster-2015 ...
- 09:28 AM Bug #5671 (Feedback): Documenting creation of new repositories
- There is need for docummenting general disribution infrastructure versus new project connections, procedures and staf...
- 09:10 AM Bug #1084: Chinese inputmethod lost in b151
- If anyone has an idea if this components were gone because of removing closed source internationalization parts from ...
- 08:22 PM Feature #5670 (Resolved): Intel DRM update
- The new Intel DRM API provides full kernel-level direct rendering management and 2D/3D graphics support for the follo...
- 05:25 PM Bug #5633 (Feedback): brasero is useless
- There's one more issue - if you run brasero from menu (applications=> sound and video=> brasero (without sudo)), it ...
- 04:24 PM Bug #5633 (Closed): brasero is useless
- New Pkg: email@example.com,5.11-2015.0.0.0:20150224T104543Z
Field-tested. User Test passed.
- 04:38 PM Bug #5582 (Closed): Rapid scrolling using USB mouse middle roller button causes the Desktop to freeze
- Update XServer infrastructure with new drivers. No other reports of freeze since updates. Closing ticket (provide fee...
- 04:30 PM Feature #5667 (Closed): Mesa 10.5
- Bump to Mesa 10.5
- 04:26 PM Feature #5647 (Closed): Inkscape 0.91
- Test complete.
- 04:25 PM Feature #5646 (Closed): Mesa 10.4.5
- Revising for Mesa 10.5
- 10:37 AM Bug #5633: brasero is useless
- Second issues (not-related to permissions) are resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/f089b973...
- 02:44 AM Bug #5633: brasero is useless
- Issues with brasero:
1) should depend on growisofs
2) dvd+rw-tools shouldn't worry about running under sudo as it ki...
- 10:17 PM Feature #5619 (Closed): Enlightenment 0.19.3
- Independent supported porting project. Closing ticket.
- 10:15 PM Feature #5649 (Closed): Bump poppler to 0.31.0
- New versions of Cairo require a newer version of poppler:
- 10:10 PM Feature #5648 (Resolved): Bump librsvg to version >2.35
- Latest versions of Cairo require an update to librsvg >2.34.2
- 10:03 PM Feature #5647 (Closed): Inkscape 0.91
- Test Inkscape 0.91 compilation on Hipster-2015.
- 03:26 PM Feature #5602 (Closed): XScreensaver upgrade
- Xscreensaver was bumped to v5.32.
- 02:58 PM Bug #5645 (Closed): Xorg crashes with radeon and radeonhd drivers
- Tested: Radeon X200 and Radeon HD 6970. Passed.
- 10:19 AM Bug #5645 (In Progress): Xorg crashes with radeon and radeonhd drivers
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/faa071a64d7124e502e88b0bf7aa295bdf9a7ba7 .
- 02:47 PM Feature #5646 (Closed): Mesa 10.4.5
- Bump Mesa to 10.4.5 for development and testing:
- 09:54 PM Bug #5645 (Closed): Xorg crashes with radeon and radeonhd drivers
- With ATI Radeon video adapter Xorg crashes:
[ 80.928] Backtrace:
[ 80.928] 0: /usr/bin/amd64...
- 06:46 AM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- 0x60 comes from DRM_IOCTL_MODE_GETRESOURCES:
libdrm-2.4.59/include/drm/drm.h:#define DRM_IOCTL_MODE_GETRESOURCES ...
- 09:58 AM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- I've tested driver on current Hipster with libdrm 2.4.37 and libdrm 2.4.59.
With libdrm 2.4.37 I get
- 10:02 PM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- Working model. Intel 2.99.910/XServer 1.15 setup.
Dell Latitude E4310
- 08:02 PM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- Default to VESA for now. Test your hardware on Solaris 11.2 and provide feedback.
- 07:53 PM Bug #5637 (Closed): New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- Tried versions:
2.99 - can't detect device
2.18 - detects device, tries to do something, but dies with "ioctl unkno...
- 09:48 PM Bug #5633: brasero is useless
- 1. Brasero 2.32.1 compiles fine when manually built.
The Brasero 2.30.3 build in Hipster-20141010 won't recognize an...
- 09:43 PM Feature #5602: XScreensaver upgrade
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/a94ef017b1146f23b38311ce3bd62b9e7d50204c . Update will ...
- 05:32 AM Bug #5633 (Resolved): brasero is useless
- Brasero is a complete garbage.
1) It has some permission problems
a) It is present in application menu, but when it...
- 08:55 PM Feature #5621 (Closed): Cairo 1.14.0
- Initial compile passes on hipster-2015. Need to rebuild dependencies.
- 03:10 AM Feature #5619 (Closed): Enlightenment 0.19.3
- Compile & Test Enlightenment 0.19.3
- 11:03 PM Feature #3292 (Closed): bump pixman version to the latest
- Submitted: firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2015.0.0.0:20150211T135823Z
- 08:21 PM Bug #5608: [hipster] 32bit gdb selected by default and gives up when loading 64bit binaries
- If 64-bit gdb can handle 32-bit binaries, as fast workaround we can move i86 gdb to /usr/bin/i86/gdb and create gdb -...
- 04:50 PM Bug #5607: No help available from gnome-terminal in hipster
- Need more info, can't reproduce locally
- 02:11 PM Bug #5607 (Closed): No help available from gnome-terminal in hipster
- How reproduce: type F1 :)
- 03:25 PM Bug #5608 (Resolved): [hipster] 32bit gdb selected by default and gives up when loading 64bit binaries
- If one calls gdb from the shell the 32bit gdb is ran and fails to load the binary to debug....
- 05:24 PM Feature #3292: bump pixman version to the latest
- Require pixman >=0.28.2
- 04:17 PM Feature #5602 (Closed): XScreensaver upgrade
- When I run Screensaver on my OpenIndiana Hipster system is flagging up that the version is very old and needs to be u...
- 10:28 AM Feature #4590: Add diagnostic/lft tool
not sure if update on closed ticket will cause attention, but *whob* utility from /hispter _*lft*_ package jus...
Also available in: Atom