From 2015-05-27 to 2015-06-25
- 03:21 PM Feature #6035 (Resolved): Decommission GCC 4.7.4
- Decommission GCC 4.7.4 due to increased FOSS developer testing and usage of GCC 4.8/4.9 series.
GCC 4.7.4 is no long...
- 03:04 PM Feature #6034 (Resolved): Bump to GCC 4.8.5
- 07:58 PM Feature #5240: Update CMake to 188.8.131.52
- IPS updated to: email@example.com,5.11-2015.0.1.0:20150611T165357Z
- 09:49 PM Feature #5195 (Resolved): Add 'mosh' to OI
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/5fd26c69f3aac1e73244a7ff755afddb869c8a62
- 09:47 PM Bug #6013 (Rejected): Hipster samba bug
- Not a bug.
- 09:40 AM Bug #6013: Hipster samba bug
- Jozsef Brogyanyi wrote:
> Something has changed on hipster. Win and linux doesn't see hipster smb.
> I di...
- 12:15 PM Bug #6013 (Rejected): Hipster samba bug
Something has changed on hipster. Win and linux doesn't see hipster smb.
I didn't change anything except I did...
- 02:48 PM Bug #5986: Text installer fails when trying to do MBR install on large GPT-labeled disk
- The issue is seen only with large disks. Checked on 3TB virtual disk -got this issue. On 16 GB one this works as expe...
- 01:56 PM Bug #5986 (New): Text installer fails when trying to do MBR install on large GPT-labeled disk
- When you install OI Hipster on EFI-labeled disk, you can select "Install on MBR partition". Then, you can select part...
- 01:20 PM Bug #5985: Missing libproc.h include file
- I found the #include <libproc.h> reference in the node-v0.12.4/deps/mdb_v8.c. Editted mdb_v8.c to replace the #includ...
- 11:07 AM Bug #5985 (Closed): Missing libproc.h include file
- The libproc.h include file was included in Solaris 10 but is not included in IllumOS and Solaris 11.
I am trying to...
- 06:43 PM Bug #5979 (New): Missing elxnic network driver?
- Mentioned in http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Ethernet+Networking is this Emulex driver; Ken Mays tested it. I can't fi...
- 08:27 AM Feature #5844: /hipster: add geany and gobby editors (from SFE)
- Sorry, miissed that info.
- 08:06 AM Feature #5844: /hipster: add geany and gobby editors (from SFE)
- We already provide gobby - editor/gobby
Also available in: Atom