From 2015-05-28 to 2015-06-26
- 11:54 PM Bug #6040 (Resolved): Nimbus 0.1.9 tarball url is not valid anymore.
- The tarball hosted on sourceforge has been removed, let us pick from https://github.com/aszeszo/archives instead.
- 03:38 PM Feature #6038 (Resolved): PHP 5.6.10 migration
- Ref: https://hg.openindiana.org/upstream/oracle/userland-gate/file/d5eea6257d67/components/php
1. Add userland pac...
- 12:54 PM Feature #6035: Decommission GCC 4.7.4
- I think it's all right to deprecate GCC 4.7 only when GCC Next is available (4.9 or 5.1) so that we always have at le...
- 12:42 PM Feature #6034 (Resolved): Bump to GCC 4.8.5
- GCC was updated. Test results:...
- 03:21 PM Feature #6035 (Resolved): Decommission GCC 4.7.4
- Decommission GCC 4.7.4 due to increased FOSS developer testing and usage of GCC 4.8/4.9 series.
GCC 4.7.4 is no long...
- 03:04 PM Feature #6034 (Resolved): Bump to GCC 4.8.5
- 07:58 PM Feature #5240: Update CMake to 184.108.40.206
- IPS updated to: email@example.com,5.11-2015.0.1.0:20150611T165357Z
- 09:49 PM Feature #5195 (Resolved): Add 'mosh' to OI
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/5fd26c69f3aac1e73244a7ff755afddb869c8a62
- 09:47 PM Bug #6013 (Rejected): Hipster samba bug
- Not a bug.
- 09:40 AM Bug #6013: Hipster samba bug
- Jozsef Brogyanyi wrote:
> Something has changed on hipster. Win and linux doesn't see hipster smb.
> I di...
- 12:15 PM Bug #6013 (Rejected): Hipster samba bug
Something has changed on hipster. Win and linux doesn't see hipster smb.
I didn't change anything except I did...
- 02:48 PM Bug #5986: Text installer fails when trying to do MBR install on large GPT-labeled disk
- The issue is seen only with large disks. Checked on 3TB virtual disk -got this issue. On 16 GB one this works as expe...
- 01:56 PM Bug #5986 (New): Text installer fails when trying to do MBR install on large GPT-labeled disk
- When you install OI Hipster on EFI-labeled disk, you can select "Install on MBR partition". Then, you can select part...
- 01:20 PM Bug #5985: Missing libproc.h include file
- I found the #include <libproc.h> reference in the node-v0.12.4/deps/mdb_v8.c. Editted mdb_v8.c to replace the #includ...
- 11:07 AM Bug #5985 (Closed): Missing libproc.h include file
- The libproc.h include file was included in Solaris 10 but is not included in IllumOS and Solaris 11.
I am trying to...
- 06:43 PM Bug #5979 (New): Missing elxnic network driver?
- Mentioned in http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Ethernet+Networking is this Emulex driver; Ken Mays tested it. I can't fi...
- 08:27 AM Feature #5844: /hipster: add geany and gobby editors (from SFE)
- Sorry, miissed that info.
- 08:06 AM Feature #5844: /hipster: add geany and gobby editors (from SFE)
- We already provide gobby - editor/gobby
Also available in: Atom