From 2015-06-18 to 2015-07-17
- 03:00 PM Feature #5240 (Resolved): Update CMake to 184.108.40.206
- cmake was updated to 220.127.116.11 in https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/commit/f8f1a07b446ecafd65e005de1b9fe49af6f5e8c4
- 02:56 PM Bug #5608 (Resolved): [hipster] 32bit gdb selected by default and gives up when loading 64bit binaries
- 02:54 PM Bug #5985: Missing libproc.h include file
- BTW, I've just updatet nodejs to 0.12.7. MDB module is disabled.
- 07:27 AM Bug #6056 (Resolved): Boost 1.58 package ships some 1.55 headers files.
- Full boost component cleanup and rebuild fixed this. Fixed in firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2015.0.1.3:20150715T07...
- 10:34 PM Bug #6056 (Resolved): Boost 1.58 package ships some 1.55 headers files.
- For some reason the package has not been built properly on the server and ships header files from the previous versio...
- 12:14 PM Bug #5985: Missing libproc.h include file
- Reference: https://github.com/joyent/node/issues/6439
- 12:05 PM Feature #6055 (Resolved): Add atk version >= 2.12 to oi-userland.
- Package version could be 2.14 provided by Debian Jessie.
This in turns requires a version of g-ir-scanner supporti...
- 11:58 AM Bug #5608: [hipster] 32bit gdb selected by default and gives up when loading 64bit binaries
- Fixed in #1254 [https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/1254]
- 10:10 AM Bug #6049 (Resolved): [ oi_151.1.8 hipster ] KVM internal error. Suberror: 1
- Hi folks,
I would like to report an error with qemu-kvm under openindiana 151a8 hipster.
- 05:00 PM Feature #6035: Decommission GCC 4.7.4
- Then, keep GCC 4.7.4 for now. Close this ticket.
- 10:05 AM Bug #6040 (Resolved): Nimbus 0.1.9 tarball url is not valid anymore.
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/7f2ae2d2dd8e701bcbeaf66630ecfee6b58b8e13
- 11:54 PM Bug #6040 (Resolved): Nimbus 0.1.9 tarball url is not valid anymore.
- The tarball hosted on sourceforge has been removed, let us pick from https://github.com/aszeszo/archives instead.
- 03:38 PM Feature #6038 (Resolved): PHP 5.6.10 migration
- Ref: https://hg.openindiana.org/upstream/oracle/userland-gate/file/d5eea6257d67/components/php
1. Add userland pac...
- 12:54 PM Feature #6035: Decommission GCC 4.7.4
- I think it's all right to deprecate GCC 4.7 only when GCC Next is available (4.9 or 5.1) so that we always have at le...
- 12:42 PM Feature #6034 (Resolved): Bump to GCC 4.8.5
- GCC was updated. Test results:...
- 03:21 PM Feature #6035 (Resolved): Decommission GCC 4.7.4
- Decommission GCC 4.7.4 due to increased FOSS developer testing and usage of GCC 4.8/4.9 series.
GCC 4.7.4 is no long...
- 03:04 PM Feature #6034 (Resolved): Bump to GCC 4.8.5
- 07:58 PM Feature #5240: Update CMake to 18.104.22.168
- IPS updated to: email@example.com,5.11-2015.0.1.0:20150611T165357Z
- 09:49 PM Feature #5195 (Resolved): Add 'mosh' to OI
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/5fd26c69f3aac1e73244a7ff755afddb869c8a62
- 09:47 PM Bug #6013 (Rejected): Hipster samba bug
- Not a bug.
- 09:40 AM Bug #6013: Hipster samba bug
- Jozsef Brogyanyi wrote:
> Something has changed on hipster. Win and linux doesn't see hipster smb.
> I di...
- 12:15 PM Bug #6013 (Rejected): Hipster samba bug
Something has changed on hipster. Win and linux doesn't see hipster smb.
I didn't change anything except I did...
Also available in: Atom