From 2015-06-27 to 2015-07-26
- 11:56 PM Feature #6084 (Resolved): Bump to SQLite 126.96.36.199
- Please bump to SQLite 188.8.131.52.
- 11:49 AM Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- FYI: The scripts and patches relevant to this issue and ones related to it have initially been placed as attachments ...
- 11:47 AM Feature #2441: Failsafe boot option
- I've been integrating the Firefly failsafe images (pre-built and occasionally distributed on Alex Eremin's page and s...
- 03:00 PM Feature #5240 (Resolved): Update CMake to 184.108.40.206
- cmake was updated to 220.127.116.11 in https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/commit/f8f1a07b446ecafd65e005de1b9fe49af6f5e8c4
- 02:56 PM Bug #5608 (Resolved): [hipster] 32bit gdb selected by default and gives up when loading 64bit binaries
- 02:54 PM Bug #5985: Missing libproc.h include file
- BTW, I've just updatet nodejs to 0.12.7. MDB module is disabled.
- 07:27 AM Bug #6056 (Resolved): Boost 1.58 package ships some 1.55 headers files.
- Full boost component cleanup and rebuild fixed this. Fixed in firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2015.0.1.3:20150715T07...
- 10:34 PM Bug #6056 (Resolved): Boost 1.58 package ships some 1.55 headers files.
- For some reason the package has not been built properly on the server and ships header files from the previous versio...
- 12:14 PM Bug #5985: Missing libproc.h include file
- Reference: https://github.com/joyent/node/issues/6439
- 12:05 PM Feature #6055 (Resolved): Add atk version >= 2.12 to oi-userland.
- Package version could be 2.14 provided by Debian Jessie.
This in turns requires a version of g-ir-scanner supporti...
- 11:58 AM Bug #5608: [hipster] 32bit gdb selected by default and gives up when loading 64bit binaries
- Fixed in #1254 [https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/1254]
- 10:10 AM Bug #6049 (Resolved): [ oi_151.1.8 hipster ] KVM internal error. Suberror: 1
- Hi folks,
I would like to report an error with qemu-kvm under openindiana 151a8 hipster.
- 05:00 PM Feature #6035: Decommission GCC 4.7.4
- Then, keep GCC 4.7.4 for now. Close this ticket.
- 10:05 AM Bug #6040 (Resolved): Nimbus 0.1.9 tarball url is not valid anymore.
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/7f2ae2d2dd8e701bcbeaf66630ecfee6b58b8e13
Also available in: Atom