From 2015-09-08 to 2015-10-07
- 08:52 AM Bug #6277 (Rejected): OpenIndiana is missing netinet/in6.h header file
- It's not OI bug. illumos doesn't have /usr/include/netinet/in6.h. IPv6 functions are declared in in.h. Percona-serve...
- 08:42 PM Bug #293: useradd/del/mod should be ZFS-aware
- "git commit 7fc68ddf208200ddeef6f09e60ab0fbf0e919fea":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/7fc68ddf208200dd...
- 08:50 AM Bug #6277 (Rejected): OpenIndiana is missing netinet/in6.h header file
faced problem during Percona 5.6.26 server compilation: IPv6 network was detected, but header netinet/in6.h is...
- 09:25 AM Bug #5797: Hipster Regression: GNOME shutdown offers Suspend with nVidia driver
- I suggest bug be reported to Nvidia
so it can take into account that Nvidia driver is used en large on Openindiana ...
- 08:44 PM Feature #4903: Xorg 1.14.5 review
- Xorg 1.14.7 was integrated in OI Hipster.
- 02:32 PM Bug #6157 (Resolved): linux guests get strage IDE & virtio errors
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/940166e004f138070dda3600a3bd9ca03dcadfa0 (
- 12:43 PM Bug #6157: linux guests get strage IDE & virtio errors
- Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Do I understand correctly that last KVM update has solved this issue?
Yes, I haven't s...
- 10:17 AM Bug #6157: linux guests get strage IDE & virtio errors
- Do I understand correctly that last KVM update has solved this issue?
- 08:37 PM Bug #6228 (Resolved): libboost_locale.so is missing
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/d55191259fb48b4c90544c24dd68c8a298a4ee62 (system/library/...
- 09:57 AM Feature #5844: /hipster: add geany and gobby editors (from SFE)
- Hi again,
new versions og geany and geany-plugins: 1.25
Geany compilation isn't changed:...
- 04:28 PM Bug #6228 (Resolved): libboost_locale.so is missing
- Hipster's boost package does not contain Boost.Locale. A description of that library can be found here: http://www.bo...
Also available in: Atom