From 2015-09-24 to 2015-10-23
- 06:54 AM Bug #5873: CPU cores faulted on boot
- Please report if this is still the isuue or not in newest illumos in Hipster (there is also an live DVD/USB to see)
- 08:59 PM Bug #6049: [ oi_151.1.8 hipster ] KVM internal error. Suberror: 1
- Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Should be fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/1391.
> Please, t...
- 08:52 AM Bug #6277 (Rejected): OpenIndiana is missing netinet/in6.h header file
- It's not OI bug. illumos doesn't have /usr/include/netinet/in6.h. IPv6 functions are declared in in.h. Percona-serve...
- 08:42 PM Bug #293: useradd/del/mod should be ZFS-aware
- "git commit 7fc68ddf208200ddeef6f09e60ab0fbf0e919fea":https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/7fc68ddf208200dd...
- 08:50 AM Bug #6277 (Rejected): OpenIndiana is missing netinet/in6.h header file
faced problem during Percona 5.6.26 server compilation: IPv6 network was detected, but header netinet/in6.h is...
- 09:25 AM Bug #5797: Hipster Regression: GNOME shutdown offers Suspend with nVidia driver
- I suggest bug be reported to Nvidia
so it can take into account that Nvidia driver is used en large on Openindiana ...
- 08:44 PM Feature #4903: Xorg 1.14.5 review
- Xorg 1.14.7 was integrated in OI Hipster.
Also available in: Atom