From 2015-10-20 to 2015-11-18
- 09:21 PM Bug #6463: Evince crashes with some PDF documents
- When I attempted to upload a 7zip multipart archive of files 3Mb in size, the upload failed so here is the complete file
- 09:16 PM Bug #6463 (Resolved): Evince crashes with some PDF documents
- Running the latest version of Hipster 5.11 illumos-56b82ca i86pc i386 i86pc, I found that Evince crashes immediate...
- 12:40 AM Bug #2271: CIFS clients fail to authenticate when idmap is using IDMU
- Was this patch ever pushed to illumos-gate? If not, is there any plans to?
- 08:37 PM Bug #6449 (New): IPv6 Router Advertisement DNS Servers not being used
- After enabling IPv6 on my Router, it was configured to provide both a Global and Unique Local Unicast Address on the ...
- 07:31 PM Bug #6446 (New): Assigning an IPv6 Static Address still results in dynamic IPv6 being assigned
- My ISP has now recently starting providing IPv6, after initially configuring IPv6 on some laptops and VMs.
- 06:29 PM Feature #6445 (New): IPv6 support in Network Monitor
- Currently Network Monitor 2.28.2 only supports the monitoring of IPv4 interfaces, can this be expanded to support IPv6.
- 07:50 AM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
yes, it works fine now with OI php 5.6.15 compiled with opendlap.
- 03:05 PM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
- Hi Alexander,
not yet. But will soon as I update system with latest changes.
- 03:02 PM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
- Have you tried latest OI php-ldap?
- 11:22 AM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
- Hi All,
Just to correct my problem description...
Actually, problem lies in use of ssl library: I guess Sun LDA...
- 06:56 AM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
- Made PHP ldap extension to use OpenLDAP. https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/a17d0f9001b70a2b8ca6cea7d...
- 06:10 PM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
- Need more info. LDAP extension works for me with AD server....
- 10:11 AM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
is it possible to get this one compiled with openldap instead of very old Sun LDAP libraries?
- 06:54 AM Bug #5873: CPU cores faulted on boot
- Please report if this is still the isuue or not in newest illumos in Hipster (there is also an live DVD/USB to see)
Also available in: Atom