From 2016-05-13 to 2016-06-11
- 04:25 PM Bug #7105 (Resolved): file-roller not working with .zip/gz archives because p7zip can't find code
- 7-Zip cannot find the code that works with archives.
Ever after recent compress/p7zip patching in userland-incorpo...
- 12:09 PM Bug #7081 (Resolved): gegrep and gfgrep symlinks no longer work
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/2112
- 11:01 AM Bug #7081 (Resolved): gegrep and gfgrep symlinks no longer work
- Our packages (specifically pkg://email@example.com:20160514T200217Z in my case) deliver l...
- 12:58 PM Bug #7077 (New): Hexchat exits with "BadWindow" error message after running for awhile
- Hexchat sporadically exits with the following message in ~/.xsession-errors...
- 07:19 PM Feature #7073 (Resolved): Update xorg-server to 1.18.4
- 07:16 PM Feature #7011 (Resolved): Update X11 libraries and applications to S12_98 level
- 07:10 PM Feature #7023 (Resolved): Provide MATE 1.14
- 07:08 PM Feature #7022 (Resolved): Rewrite libddudev
- There is no avaiable source for DDU 1.3.1.
- 07:06 PM Feature #7021 (Resolved): Add Device Driver Utility to oi-userland
- The hcts incorporation can be later retired.
- 01:33 AM Feature #6965: Provide GCC 5 as additional compiler
- Component is in the queue for testing and PR: https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/1965
- 01:32 AM Feature #6996: OpenMP 4.5 & OpenACC 2.5 compiler support
- This is not going to be trivial: compiling GCC 6.1 results in an internal compiler error after stage 1.
- 01:26 AM Feature #7013 (Resolved): Update X11 for 2017.04
- 01:23 AM Feature #7012 (Resolved): Update Device Driver Utility
- 01:22 AM Feature #7011 (Resolved): Update X11 libraries and applications to S12_98 level
- For driver compatibility keep Xorg server 1.14.7 until graphic adapter support is satisfactory.
- 01:20 AM Feature #7010 (Resolved): Add Gstreamer 1.0 support
- 01:19 AM Feature #7009 (Resolved): Update PulseAudio to 10.0
- 07:39 AM Feature #6986: Making vim be more comfortable to use
- I certainly appreciate bug reporter reporting a bug and everything said. Thank you for reporting a bug. :)
- 09:34 PM Feature #6986: Making vim be more comfortable to use
- I am not sure what strong words do you mean precisely.
And I am not calling names, unless I am missing something.
- 03:50 PM Feature #6986: Making vim be more comfortable to use
- This is a discussion, no need to use strong words...
Only one person complained and we otherwise agreed that "vim"...
- 12:13 PM Feature #5670: Intel DRM update
- Updated for 2016Q1 Intel Graphics Stack Release.
- 12:02 PM Feature #6996 (Resolved): OpenMP 4.5 & OpenACC 2.5 compiler support
- This feature request covers OpenMP 4.5 & OpenACC 2.5 API C/C++/Fortran compiler support for the OpenIndiana project.
- 10:54 AM Bug #6989 (Resolved): java libraries have incorrect RPATH
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/1f7a5c7a1416aa123fcbf55f0964e38eed48659e . The issue was t...
- 12:35 AM Bug #6759: Equivalence classes do NOT work at all
- Some documentation at GNU grep mentioned that the support was initially for glibc-based systems only.
Please check u...
- 11:06 PM Feature #6986: Making vim be more comfortable to use
- OK. Facts:
1. It says that the whole guide assumes you are using the editor in non-compatible mode.
2. It says ...
- 10:06 PM Feature #6986: Making vim be more comfortable to use
- But the documentation describes the default behaviour as compatible if no .vimrc exists.
- 04:29 PM Feature #6986: Making vim be more comfortable to use
- According to VIM manual here (http://vimdoc.sourceforge.net/vimum.html):
> Don't forget that the user manual assum...
- 02:20 PM Feature #6986: Making vim be more comfortable to use
- At least it should be documented that vim behaves as intended by its authors and not as enforced by debian.vim.
- 08:17 PM Feature #6991 (New): Port libvirt to OpenIndiana
- 06:40 AM Bug #6989 (Resolved): java libraries have incorrect RPATH
- A lot of OpenJDK libraries in /usr/jdk/instances/openjdk1.7.0/jre/lib/i386 have incorrect RPATH, starting from /usr/...
- 06:48 AM Feature #6986 (Closed): Making vim be more comfortable to use
- I suggest enabling syntax highlighting and non-compatible mode in VIM by default.
There seem to be no reason not t...
- 03:29 PM Bug #5210: Drop Apache OpenOffice
- OpenOffice is still a big brand.
Should be fixed if possible instead.
Recommend posting to Mail list to ask for m...
- 12:09 PM Bug #5210: Drop Apache OpenOffice
- Ref: http://sfe.opencsw.org/libreoffice-22.214.171.124
- 02:40 PM Bug #6981 (Resolved): VLC 2.2.2 misses icons after libpng update
- 02:39 PM Bug #6981: VLC 2.2.2 misses icons after libpng update
- Confirmed fixed.
- 02:20 PM Bug #6981: VLC 2.2.2 misses icons after libpng update
- This (vlc icons) got reported a day ago or so on IRC and alp already catched it and fixed.
Confirming not a problem ...
- 10:54 AM Feature #6965: Provide GCC 5 as additional compiler
- Since libfilezilla compiles out of the box with GCC 4.9.3, maybe you could add it to oi-userland as a starter.
- 10:49 PM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
- PHP 5.4 was EOLed on 3 Sep 2015.
- 08:32 PM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
- Do we want to drop php 5.4 packages? I suppose, most frameworks work fine even with php 5.6, but what about hand-writ...
- 03:56 PM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
- Can this be closed ?
- 10:47 PM Bug #6548: >2tb ZFS filesystems not reporting properly in net-snmp (Bump to 5.7.3)
- This update could be contributed to oi-userland instead of using 3rd party pkgsrc.
- 10:28 PM Feature #6975: Intel HD Graphics P4600 graphic display is confusing lines
- Could you provide the Xorg.0.log file ?
- 09:57 PM Bug #6981 (Resolved): VLC 2.2.2 misses icons after libpng update
- Updated vlc and userland incorporation and noticed on vlc, all buttons with icons/graphics are blank.
It seems relat...
- 05:11 AM Bug #6784: sas3ircu doesn't detect LSI SAS 9300-16e
- I had the same problem and it looks like sas3ircu is not working since Avago took over and rebranded everything.
- 01:37 AM Feature #6975 (Closed): Intel HD Graphics P4600 graphic display is confusing lines
- I am using the latest OI-hipster-gui-20160421.iso. It contains the latest x11 / server / xorg / driver / xorg-video-i...
- 06:30 PM Bug #6972 (Resolved): GNU egrep script doesn't correctly quote $0
- 06:20 PM Bug #6972: GNU egrep script doesn't correctly quote $0
- Pull request created (#2004).
- 04:56 PM Bug #6972: GNU egrep script doesn't correctly quote $0
- Sigh. You are assuming that I know what you're talking about...
I'll eventually figure it out but it will take tim...
- 09:49 AM Feature #6965: Provide GCC 5 as additional compiler
As gFTP provides limited functionality compared to Filezilla. Fixing the bugs is not going to add new function...
- 06:45 AM Feature #6965: Provide GCC 5 as additional compiler
- r a wrote:
> 4. I find it crashes a lot which requires the re-entry of credentials
Hi, please report it in separa...
- 05:32 AM Feature #6970: No Intel® HD Graphics P4600 Driver？
- Maybe you can try testing newer Intel driver, that seems just a few days from including in OI hipster.
There's also ...
- 09:37 PM Bug #6972: GNU egrep script doesn't correctly quote $0
- Please, create pull request against https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/ . Don't forget to add REQUIRED_PACKAG...
- 03:55 PM Bug #6972 (Resolved): GNU egrep script doesn't correctly quote $0
- My use case is a test rig with a contrived path with spaces to catch quoting problems.
- 09:10 AM Bug #4269 (Resolved): Need to bump packet version in libraries introducing new symbol versions
- The issue was resolved long ago when we moved to the current versioning sheme
- 07:44 AM Feature #6970 (Closed): No Intel® HD Graphics P4600 Driver？
- When Installation hipster on Intel® Xeon® Processor（E3-1245 v3）, the graphical interface displays horizontal lines a...
- 12:02 AM Bug #6759: Equivalence classes do NOT work at all
Do you know if this only occurs with OI or with other illumos-based distributions ?
Also available in: Atom