From 2016-05-23 to 2016-06-21
- 05:25 AM Bug #7105: file-roller not working with .zip/gz archives because p7zip can't find code
- Now from resolving this bug bew bug arises:
With userland-incorporation 6642 (firstname.lastname@example.org...
- 04:21 PM Feature #6661: Driver NIC 10G Intel X710
- Hipster uses fresh illumos builds so it must have landed in the repository on June 16.
- 02:59 PM Feature #6661: Driver NIC 10G Intel X710
- Glad to know the driver is available.
Then, anyone has refference to build and apply it in OpenIndiana / OmniOS? ...
- 09:09 PM Bug #6784: sas3ircu doesn't detect LSI SAS 9300-16e
- You could consider contributing a component to oi-userland following the same recipe.
That would be quite useful.
- 03:47 PM Bug #6784: sas3ircu doesn't detect LSI SAS 9300-16e
- Thanks Matej ! It works on me
- 07:38 PM Bug #4930: IPS repository web interface shows only packages for some component revisions
- As explained by Adam the pkg version running on servers is old so it is better to check if the same pattern applies w...
- 09:17 AM Bug #4930: IPS repository web interface shows only packages for some component revisions
- Moreover, when trying to get year from last parto of package ID, example for apache:...
- 09:09 AM Bug #4930: IPS repository web interface shows only packages for some component revisions
just loaded latest /hipster build:...
- 07:19 AM Bug #4930: IPS repository web interface shows only packages for some component revisions
- Please see if you can reproduce with newest Oi /hipster publisher
- 02:22 PM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- No, it can't be fixed properly until someone makes some work on illumos drm...
- 07:12 AM Bug #5637: New xorg-video-intel driver doesn't work
- Is this bug fixed and Intel driver works on your hardware for newest OI hipster?
If yes, let's resolve this as fixed.
- 08:09 AM Bug #6677: Can't exit gdm to console mode
- perhaps, could be related to console=text vs console=graphics settings in menu.lst
- 07:02 AM Bug #6677: Can't exit gdm to console mode
- Proposed to resolve as Invalid, because OI defaults are that VT consoles are not enabled by default and needs to be e...
- 07:26 AM Bug #4275: pkg.openindiana.org logo links to opensolaris.org still
- Also ddu ('Device driver Utility'GUI tool) now have this e-mail address for feedback:
- 07:22 AM Bug #4275: pkg.openindiana.org logo links to opensolaris.org still
- At least /etc/release content is fixed in OI hipster 20140421+ to give OI hipster information:...
- 07:03 AM Bug #6678: Screensaver locks up
- Suggest to be resolved as invalid , targeting older hipster-2015 and not able to reproduce.
- 10:35 PM Feature #7111 (Resolved): Add luajit 2.0.4
- 11:32 AM Feature #7111: Add luajit 2.0.4
- 11:32 AM Feature #7111 (Resolved): Add luajit 2.0.4
- Dependency for EFL
- 08:18 AM Bug #6678: Screensaver locks up
- Please report if not able to reproduce anymore. (updated /hipster)
- 08:15 AM Feature #7108: Update Enlightenment to 0.21.7
Is Enlightenment working as desktop environment in OI, meaning I can install it and select it in gdm when loggin...
- 06:38 PM Bug #7105: file-roller not working with .zip/gz archives because p7zip can't find code
- I have also same version installed in /hipster:...
- 03:59 PM Feature #7110: Add libraw 0.17.2
- 03:59 PM Feature #7110 (Resolved): Add libraw 0.17.2
- 02:47 PM Feature #7109 (Resolved): Update EFL to 1.18
- 02:47 PM Feature #7108 (Resolved): Update Enlightenment to 0.21.7
- Enlightenment 0.21.0-rc is the current release candidate.
- 04:25 PM Bug #7105 (Resolved): file-roller not working with .zip/gz archives because p7zip can't find code
- 7-Zip cannot find the code that works with archives.
Ever after recent compress/p7zip patching in userland-incorpo...
- 12:09 PM Bug #7081 (Resolved): gegrep and gfgrep symlinks no longer work
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/2112
- 11:01 AM Bug #7081 (Resolved): gegrep and gfgrep symlinks no longer work
- Our packages (specifically pkg://email@example.com:20160514T200217Z in my case) deliver l...
- 12:58 PM Bug #7077 (New): Hexchat exits with "BadWindow" error message after running for awhile
- Hexchat sporadically exits with the following message in ~/.xsession-errors...
- 07:19 PM Feature #7073 (Resolved): Update xorg-server to 1.18.4
- 07:16 PM Feature #7011 (Resolved): Update X11 libraries and applications to S12_98 level
- 07:10 PM Feature #7023 (Resolved): Provide MATE 1.14
- 07:08 PM Feature #7022 (Resolved): Rewrite libddudev
- There is no avaiable source for DDU 1.3.1.
- 07:06 PM Feature #7021 (Resolved): Add Device Driver Utility to oi-userland
- The hcts incorporation can be later retired.
- 01:33 AM Feature #6965: Provide GCC 5 as additional compiler
- Component is in the queue for testing and PR: https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/1965
- 01:32 AM Feature #6996: OpenMP 4.5 & OpenACC 2.5 compiler support
- This is not going to be trivial: compiling GCC 6.1 results in an internal compiler error after stage 1.
- 01:26 AM Feature #7013 (Resolved): Update X11 for 2017.04
- 01:23 AM Feature #7012 (Resolved): Update Device Driver Utility
- 01:22 AM Feature #7011 (Resolved): Update X11 libraries and applications to S12_98 level
- For driver compatibility keep Xorg server 1.14.7 until graphic adapter support is satisfactory.
- 01:20 AM Feature #7010 (Resolved): Add Gstreamer 1.0 support
- 01:19 AM Feature #7009 (Resolved): Update PulseAudio to 10.0
- 07:39 AM Feature #6986: Making vim be more comfortable to use
- I certainly appreciate bug reporter reporting a bug and everything said. Thank you for reporting a bug. :)
- 09:34 PM Feature #6986: Making vim be more comfortable to use
- I am not sure what strong words do you mean precisely.
And I am not calling names, unless I am missing something.
- 03:50 PM Feature #6986: Making vim be more comfortable to use
- This is a discussion, no need to use strong words...
Only one person complained and we otherwise agreed that "vim"...
- 12:13 PM Feature #5670: Intel DRM update
- Updated for 2016Q1 Intel Graphics Stack Release.
- 12:02 PM Feature #6996 (Resolved): OpenMP 4.5 & OpenACC 2.5 compiler support
- This feature request covers OpenMP 4.5 & OpenACC 2.5 API C/C++/Fortran compiler support for the OpenIndiana project.
- 10:54 AM Bug #6989 (Resolved): java libraries have incorrect RPATH
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/1f7a5c7a1416aa123fcbf55f0964e38eed48659e . The issue was t...
- 12:35 AM Bug #6759: Equivalence classes do NOT work at all
- Some documentation at GNU grep mentioned that the support was initially for glibc-based systems only.
Please check u...
Also available in: Atom