From 2016-06-27 to 2016-07-26
- 08:28 PM Bug #7227 (Resolved): OpenJDK issue: sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception: CKR_STATE_UNSAVEABLE
- While running with openjdk 8, netbeans issues the following exception:...
- 08:25 AM Bug #7225 (New): Mailing list archives are unreadable after download, having .gz inside .gz , named .txt, packed twice in .gz.
- Navigating to the Oi mailing lists on:
,clicking on the list then going i...
- 07:19 AM Feature #7224 (Resolved): Wiki login page should support secure login (https)
- On page
there is no https for logging into site.
It is the problem not ...
- 11:50 AM Feature #7211: Update Ekiga to 4.0.1
- r a wrote:
> Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> > Could you please review the dependencies:
> > - list them with version nu...
- 11:45 AM Feature #7211: Update Ekiga to 4.0.1
- Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> Could you please review the dependencies:
> - list them with version numbers in the ticke...
- 05:13 AM Feature #7213 (Resolved): Web site wordpress login page should support secure login (https)
- I noticed that on
there is no https for logging into site.
It is the pr...
- 05:22 PM Feature #7211: Update Ekiga to 4.0.1
- Could you please review the dependencies:
- list them with version numbers in the ticket,
- indicate which librarie...
- 05:12 PM Feature #7211 (Resolved): Update Ekiga to 4.0.1
- The current release of Ekiga 3.2.7 in the OpenIndiana distribution is v3.2.7 from 2009 while the latest stable is v4....
- 06:30 PM Feature #7145: Add Qt5
- 5.1 is released!
- 05:38 AM Bug #7151 (Resolved): gnu-emacs-x11 not opening in GUI mode
- 03:06 AM Bug #7151: gnu-emacs-x11 not opening in GUI mode
I can now confirm that the issue is now resolved and can therefore be closed. I celebrated with a few rou...
- 05:06 PM Bug #7151 (Feedback): gnu-emacs-x11 not opening in GUI mode
- Should be fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/2221
The original issue was reported in https:/...
- 09:17 AM Feature #7168 (Resolved): Add MariaDB 10.1
- Hi all,
MariaDB even provides 64 bit package: https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/10.1.14/#bits=64, so Solaris i...
- 06:31 PM Bug #7151: gnu-emacs-x11 not opening in GUI mode
- For good measure, here's the output of "emacs" at the gnome-terminal command prompt:
Script started on 2 July, 20...
- 06:28 PM Bug #7151: gnu-emacs-x11 not opening in GUI mode
- Thank you for the tip. Here's the ldd output:
Script started on 2 July, 2016 02:22:49 PM EDT
- 02:39 PM Bug #7151: gnu-emacs-x11 not opening in GUI mode
- It seems this has to do with missing symbols from X11 libraries (libXpm and libXt).
Can you copy/paste the output of...
- 02:37 PM Bug #7150 (Resolved): SSH not opening remote site
- 02:36 PM Bug #7150: SSH not opening remote site
- OK good.
The issue has been raised several times in the past months so it should be made clearer in the documentation.
- 02:54 AM Bug #7150: SSH not opening remote site
- Thanks for the recommendation - I can now log into the remote site, and so I'm okay with this issue being declared 'r...
- 08:48 AM Feature #7157: Add duplicity (Encrypted bandwidth-efficient backup using the rsync algorithm)
I have created backup BE and installed duplicity (and fixed python call) to system regular path with:
- 08:34 AM Feature #7157 (Closed): Add duplicity (Encrypted bandwidth-efficient backup using the rsync algorithm)
I have tried to get duplicity (http://duplicity.nongnu.org/index.html) working on /hipster:
# Had to install ...
- 03:28 PM Feature #7145: Add Qt5
- Required by VirtualBox 5.1
- 03:25 PM Bug #7150: SSH not opening remote site
- You can install OpenSSH 7.2 available in the repository.
- 01:57 PM Bug #7151: gnu-emacs-x11 not opening in GUI mode
- I should add that I'm able to open Emacs in console mode, or in gnome-terminal by typing "emacs -nw".
- 01:48 PM Bug #7151 (Resolved): gnu-emacs-x11 not opening in GUI mode
I am unable to open gnu-emacs-x11 in GUI mode from within OpenIndiana Hipster (patched up to latest). I can se...
- 01:17 PM Bug #7150 (Resolved): SSH not opening remote site
I have been trying to access a remote site (sdf.org) via ssh from within OI Hipster patched up to the latest, ...
- 07:31 PM Bug #6677 (Resolved): Can't exit gdm to console mode
- 05:10 PM Feature #7145: Add Qt5
- I suggest you start with Qt5 base from pkgsrc:
- 01:10 PM Feature #7145 (Resolved): Add Qt5
Here is announcement of VirtualBox 5.1 Beta:
- 05:03 PM Bug #6678 (Resolved): Screensaver locks up
- 06:45 AM Bug #7105 (Resolved): file-roller not working with .zip/gz archives because p7zip can't find code
- Last issue was fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/2136
Also available in: Atom