From 2016-08-26 to 2016-09-24
- 05:26 AM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
- After dropping PHP 5.4...
- 02:59 PM Feature #6038: PHP 5.6.10 migration
- I guess this one can be closed...
- 02:57 PM Feature #6816: Add OpenJDK8
- This looks done?...
- 09:17 AM Bug #7394 (New): libapr computes incorrect size for dirent structure
- The library has a function to open a directory:...
- 02:19 PM Feature #7391 (New): All components should use libjpeg8-turbo as JPEG implementation
- All major operating systems have migrated to libjpeg-turbo v8.
While IJG's libjpeg should remain the reference imple...
- 07:24 PM Feature #7390 (Resolved): Install system-config-printer for desktop installation types
- Noticed there is no longer a GUI print manager available with the MATE desktop.
System-config-printer does not look ...
- 08:03 PM Feature #7157: Add duplicity (Encrypted bandwidth-efficient backup using the rsync algorithm)
thanks for the update.
As lockfile is a dependency it should be packaged as well.
You can prepare the c...
- 08:20 AM Feature #7157: Add duplicity (Encrypted bandwidth-efficient backup using the rsync algorithm)
I guess I can prepare component, so please specify it.
- 08:19 AM Feature #7157: Add duplicity (Encrypted bandwidth-efficient backup using the rsync algorithm)
- Test with rsync (only to rsync server - so no user/password needed):...
- 07:55 AM Feature #7157: Add duplicity (Encrypted bandwidth-efficient backup using the rsync algorithm)
- Test with ftp sync (it expects 'gpg' binary, not 'gpg2' as we have):...
- 07:44 AM Feature #7157: Add duplicity (Encrypted bandwidth-efficient backup using the rsync algorithm)
- There is new version available, so tested in zone:
* Install prerequisites:...
- 06:46 AM Feature #7157: Add duplicity (Encrypted bandwidth-efficient backup using the rsync algorithm)
- Will update soon
- 10:09 PM Feature #7211 (Resolved): Update Ekiga to 4.0.1
- 05:19 PM Feature #7157: Add duplicity (Encrypted bandwidth-efficient backup using the rsync algorithm)
- Any update? Can you prepare the component?
- 05:18 PM Feature #7245 (Resolved): Bump opal to 3.10.10
- 05:17 PM Feature #7244 (Resolved): Bump ptlib to 2.10.11
- 04:27 PM Bug #7375 (New): icon missing in GTK3 app yelp with nimbus theme
- yelp does not show the toolbar menu icon when the nimbus theme is used (broken icon is used instead). If any other m...
- 04:02 PM Bug #7374 (New): lightdm shows missing icon after installing mate_install on a gnome2 system without mate/lightdm
- After installing lightdm and mate, the document-properties icon shows as a broken icon in lightdm-gtk-greeter. The i...
- 08:34 AM Bug #7373 (New): OpenJDK issue: Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1"
- runing jedit 4.5.2 with OpenJDK, 1.7.0 I can't use control characters. No reaction in menu/text filed but raises exce...
- 05:54 AM Feature #7370 (Resolved): Add Time Slider support to caja
- Adapt the zfs snapshot utility from nautilus to caja.
- 11:53 PM Feature #7305 (Resolved): Add ARC data to top
- 03:54 PM Feature #7168: Add MariaDB 10.1
- I'm working on this.
- 05:56 AM Bug #7227 (Resolved): OpenJDK issue: sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception: CKR_STATE_UNSAVEABLE
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/2383
- 02:04 AM Feature #7305: Add ARC data to top
- Adam Števko wrote:
> FreeBSD's top has a line, which displays information about current ARC usage. We should have th...
- 06:50 AM Feature #1058: A number of fonts is good to update
- Updated fonts:
- 11:33 AM Bug #7356: /usr/share/X11/locale/el_GR.UTF-8/Compose is buggy
- As discussed with Apostolos, Compose patches from X11 gate seem to be the issue and should be deprecated as upstream ...
- 02:04 AM Feature #7305: Add ARC data to top
- I'm working on it now. It's almost done, just need to create patches and update the manual.
- 11:56 PM Feature #6965 (Resolved): Provide GCC 5 as additional compiler
- 02:43 PM Bug #7356 (Resolved): /usr/share/X11/locale/el_GR.UTF-8/Compose is buggy
- Currently, file /usr/share/X11/locale/el_GR.UTF-8/Compose does not allow a user to enter Greek letters with tonos and...
- 08:46 PM Bug #7227: OpenJDK issue: sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception: CKR_STATE_UNSAVEABLE
I have already send the fix pull request.
Follow the diff in oi-userland:
- 06:37 PM Bug #7227: OpenJDK issue: sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception: CKR_STATE_UNSAVEABLE
- Fixed. I'm preparing the patch for JDK.
But, to solve your problem now, just add the JVM property on NetBeans conf...
- 01:52 PM Feature #7353 (Closed): Bump to gparted-0.26.1
- Bump to gparted 0.26.1
GParted is a free partition editor for graphically managing your disk partitions.
- 12:12 AM Feature #6970: No Intel® HD Graphics P4600 Driver？
- DRM has been updated using Martin Bochnig's port of Oracle's driver:
- 01:38 PM Bug #7320: Update failed following Sun SSH deprecation
- Workaround: add empty line to /etc/ssh/sshd_config
- 04:40 AM Feature #7335 (Resolved): Documentation - update Welcome to OpenIndiana page
- When opening the web browser for the first time, the user is greeted with the "Welcome to OpenIndiana" web page which...
- 06:16 PM Bug #7334 (Rejected): Documentation - GUI installer release notes link, references incorrect Wiki page
- The GUI installer welcome page provided a web link to the release notes.
However, this link goes to a page titled "...
- 06:07 PM Bug #7333 (New): Documentation - GUI installer references non-existent 'Getting Started with Openindiana' desktop icon
- In prior releases, the live media contained a getting started guide accessed from the desktop of the installer media ...
- 05:59 PM Bug #7227: OpenJDK issue: sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception: CKR_STATE_UNSAVEABLE
- Follow an project to problem isolated.
Unpack and run on netbeans to see output:
Beginning test run org.openind...
- 05:46 PM Bug #7227: OpenJDK issue: sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception: CKR_STATE_UNSAVEABLE
- The problem has been reproduced. To reproduce is needed to "force" any communication with NetBeans.org. Like verify u...
- 04:06 PM Bug #7227: OpenJDK issue: sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception: CKR_STATE_UNSAVEABLE
- I'm running NetBeans 8.1 with OpenJDK 8 on OpenIndiana Hipster "SunOS 5.11 illumos-7df3bea i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris" ...
Also available in: Atom