From 2017-03-21 to 2017-04-19
- 11:37 AM Feature #8058: ATI Radeon 7.9.x video driver
- Very similar to its same functionality on Solaris 11.3.
We can close this ticket.
Note: Proposed Radeon kernel DR...
- 06:23 PM Feature #8058: ATI Radeon 7.9.x video driver
- How well does it work without drm support?
- 05:53 PM Bug #7660 (Closed): Leaving curses mode a second time makes terminal window disappear
- Not applicable to Hipster.
- 06:07 PM Bug #8080 (Closed): clang 3.8: local symbol referencing issue
ld: fatal: relocation error: R_386_GOTOFF: file /usr/clang/3.8/lib/libLLVMMCJIT.a(MCJIT.cpp.o): symbol llvm...
- 02:15 PM Feature #8069 (Closed): AMDgpu 1.3.0 drivers
- AMDgpu is a family of open source graphics drivers for newer AMD/ATI Radeon graphics cards based on the Southern Isla...
- 04:50 PM Feature #8058: ATI Radeon 7.9.x video driver
- Driver for ATI/AMD Radeon based video chips, everything from Radeon 7000 (R100) to Radeon HD 7000 (Southern Islands) ...
- 04:47 PM Feature #8058 (Closed): ATI Radeon 7.9.x video driver
- Test builds of X.org ATI Radeon 7.9.0 video driver from Xorg.
- 03:46 PM Feature #8057: OpenChrome 0.6.x drivers
- OpenChrome DDX Version 0.6 (March 7th, 2017)
OpenChrome DDX Version ...
- 03:44 PM Feature #8057: OpenChrome 0.6.x drivers
- The openChrome driver supports the following VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro and UniChrome IGPs: CLE266, KM400/KN400/KM400A/P4M...
- 03:42 PM Feature #8057 (Resolved): OpenChrome 0.6.x drivers
- Test OpenChrome 0.6.0 drivers on OI.
- 09:30 PM Bug #2027: installing time-slider does not force re-read of dbus configuration files
- Hit this (or similar) problem with a recent OI Hipster:...
- 06:51 AM Bug #8045: /hipster: geoiplookup does not return any data
- truss output
- 06:43 AM Bug #8045 (Resolved): /hipster: geoiplookup does not return any data
I have tried to use geoiplookup on my /hipster installation:...
- 06:34 AM Feature #8044 (Closed): Openindiana.org web site is too black and looks too dark
- In recent changes from the last week, the web site is painted with black/black-ish color,
that does not looks nice, ...
- 06:22 AM Bug #8043 (Resolved): Web site has announcements not aligned to the left
- When browsing on openindiana.org site,
and when browsing https://www.openindiana.org/category/announcements/ ,
- 06:12 AM Bug #8042 (New): Pulseaudio doesn't set volume level on playback, if there is another audio device
- If there is an additional audio device (USB Webcam with audio input device in this case),
on _every_new playing back...
- 05:45 AM Bug #7479: pulseaudio can't manage OSS
- With recent changes (and no additional sound devices), it behaves normally now.
Yet Pulsaudio still can't manage O...
- 09:59 PM Bug #8036 (Resolved): Sound juicer is a piece of crap
- Resolved in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/4ec68f22546d8f558ba81d06af67e35499d0e1f6
- 11:03 PM Bug #8036 (Resolved): Sound juicer is a piece of crap
- After 2.28=>2.32 update sound juicer dropped libcdio support as part of https://mail.gnome.org/archives/commits-list/...
- 09:31 PM Feature #8028 (Resolved): Some component Makefiles only need a PATH symbol change
- To take advantage of the new PATH symbols in shared-macros.mk, some component Makefiles only need a change to the PAT...
- 05:21 AM Feature #8012 (Resolved): Add PATH symbols to shared-macros.mk
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/2934
- 08:40 PM Feature #8012 (Resolved): Add PATH symbols to shared-macros.mk
- The PATH variable is set in many of the component Makefiles. This change proposes defining two PATH symbols in share...
- 10:14 PM Bug #7996: /etc/skel/.profile overrides /etc/profile
- The ISO was generated on Oct. 30. 2016 while the fix was merged Nov 5. 2016 as specified in the merge commit.
- 09:24 PM Bug #7996: /etc/skel/.profile overrides /etc/profile
- Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> What is your release version?
> This seems to have been addressed already, the lines are ...
- 06:23 PM Bug #7996: /etc/skel/.profile overrides /etc/profile
- Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> See commits referenced in #2931
Also note the place to set system wide PATH in illumos ...
- 05:38 PM Bug #7996: /etc/skel/.profile overrides /etc/profile
- See commits referenced in #2931
- 05:36 PM Bug #7996: /etc/skel/.profile overrides /etc/profile
- What is your release version?
This seems to have been addressed already, the lines are commented out by default.
- 05:26 PM Bug #7886 (Resolved): Download links from the wiki in the release notes are broken
- 11:41 AM Bug #7996: /etc/skel/.profile overrides /etc/profile
- I've included 2 files to patch /etc/profile and /etc/skel/.profile
/etc/profile will check for EUID = 0 and the LO...
- 11:38 AM Bug #7996 (Closed): /etc/skel/.profile overrides /etc/profile
- The default .profile that gets created for new users hardwires the PATH variable to a specific path, thus overriding ...
- 03:10 PM Feature #7961: Can wxWidgets be upgraded to v3.0.2 or later for Filezilla build
- Please submit a pull-request on oi-userland.
- 03:09 PM Feature #7989 (Resolved): Bump to Mesa 13.0.6
- 12:51 PM Bug #7963 (Resolved): gcc-6 is missing dependencies
- 11:31 AM Bug #7993 (New): pulseaudio process does not close on logout
- When running MATE desktop session, and log out (from GUI session),
I can see that 2 processes stay active: gam_serve...
Also available in: Atom