From 2017-05-19 to 2017-06-17
- 08:05 AM Bug #8407 (Resolved): /hipster postfix problems
tried to use latest OI postfix: 3.1.6 (https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/3283) and have faced with...
- 06:37 AM Bug #8406 (New): Long waits displaying desktop items on login
- I witness on 2 separate machines (one nvidia 9500gt desktop, the other Intel 945Gm laptop)
that in past 12 days or s...
- 08:28 AM Bug #8153 (Resolved): openal build on oi_151a8 stops with pthread.h - not found
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/3287
- 05:55 AM Bug #8383: hipster.openindiana.org uses an invalid security certificate
- Seems like certificate is now renewed until 12/11/17 , so putting it in calendar is in place.
Thank you for reportin...
- 07:04 AM Bug #8382 (Rejected): /hipster: openjdk 1.8.0 delivers wrong sym-link
- 07:01 AM Bug #8152 (Resolved): guile build on SPARC hardware stops with USERLIMIT undeclared
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/815e9c762a417b44b3a6a6278a6ceea91aed452c
- 06:27 AM Bug #8383: hipster.openindiana.org uses an invalid security certificate
- Confirming, it is expired certificate, needs renewal by infrastructure maintenance (Adam Števko/xenol)
- 10:33 AM Bug #8383 (Resolved): hipster.openindiana.org uses an invalid security certificate
- Firefox 52.1.1 ESR on https://hipster.openindiana.org/jenkins results in:...
- 09:51 AM Bug #8382: /hipster: openjdk 1.8.0 delivers wrong sym-link
- Hi ALP,
Note that I have created sym-link manually before, because I needed working JDK):...
- 09:30 AM Bug #8382: /hipster: openjdk 1.8.0 delivers wrong sym-link
- Try pkg fix runtime/java/openjdk8...
- 08:39 AM Bug #8382 (Rejected): /hipster: openjdk 1.8.0 delivers wrong sym-link
- 09:34 AM Bug #8361: pycurl fails to build
- The issue is caused by #8362 . Workaround should be removed when build server is updated to version, which includes f...
- 04:26 AM Bug #8203: After installation it is not possible to login as root in the login manager
- What installer you were using: text installer or GUI installer or both?
The solution could be (mandatory) creating...
- 01:07 AM Bug #8361: pycurl fails to build
- Workaround committed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/3271
- 12:57 AM Bug #8361 (New): pycurl fails to build
- pycurl fails to build with the following error:...
- 08:43 PM Feature #8356 (New): Current Seahorse 2.32 pkg based on code released September 2010
- Can the version of Seahorse be upgraded from 2.32 released in 2010 to 3.20 which was released Match 2016.
To see l...
- 05:48 PM Bug #8118: caja won't show desktop icons: g_hash_table_foreach: assertion 'version == hash_table->version' failed
- Reported upstream: https://github.com/mate-desktop/caja/issues/792.
- 03:24 PM Bug #8141 (Resolved): desktop/xscreensaver build stops with gcc option error
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/3164
- 08:10 AM Bug #8308 (Resolved): .desktop files from /jack/Desktop/ does not have icons
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/slim_source/pull/27
- 07:59 AM Bug #8312 (Rejected): rc3.d script does not start on boot
- 11:29 PM Bug #8313 (Resolved): wiki site appears down
- 08:09 PM Feature #8351: Nvidia 381.x driver support
- But you idea of reviewing supported hardware is good so we can elaborate here.
In particular hardware may be support...
- 07:42 PM Feature #8351: Nvidia 381.x driver support
- If possible I'd like to close this issue or rename it.
The real task is to provide different series of nvidia driver...
- 07:37 PM Feature #8351 (New): Nvidia 381.x driver support
- Ref: http://http.download.nvidia.com/solaris/381.22/NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-381.22.run
Review current OS compatibility ...
- 05:40 PM Bug #8342 (Resolved): Insecure transport of OI cryptographic digests
Most of the pages that link to the OpenIndiana Hipster images
are served over https. They do contain links to the ...
- 10:20 AM Bug #8312: rc3.d script does not start on boot
- I think this also could be an local/temporary issue and can't reproduce it regularly or after update.
I ask this b...
- 06:09 AM Bug #8312 (Rejected): rc3.d script does not start on boot
- I have put a script into /etc/rc3.d/ , named Swon, to bring up Wireless connection to internet on machine boot:
- 07:47 AM Bug #8313 (Resolved): wiki site appears down
- it appears the wiki.openindiana.org site is down. the rest of the openindiana.org site is responsive (though a littl...
- 07:00 AM Bug #8308: .desktop files from /jack/Desktop/ does not have icons
- Question is, why .desktop file would need to have executable bit set?...
I also figured that when executable bit is...
- 06:48 AM Bug #8308: .desktop files from /jack/Desktop/ does not have icons
- The thing is that those .desktop files are missing executable bit and are thus regarded by MATE as "untrusted". I'll ...
- 05:52 AM Bug #8308: .desktop files from /jack/Desktop/ does not have icons
- Which one ISO you are using?
I suppose this is similar to: "Device driver utility (ddu) does not have visible icon" ...
- 05:57 AM Bug #8272: mate-terminal flashes when resizing up the window
- Additional note,
This bug is for recurrent behavior of mate-terminal in MATE 1.16 , after updating to newer /hipste...
- 05:34 AM Bug #8308 (Resolved): .desktop files from /jack/Desktop/ does not have icons
- .desktop files (DDU, installers, gparted) from @/jack/Desktop/@ and XTerm does not have icons on IO booted from ISO, ...
- 05:24 AM Bug #8118: caja won't show desktop icons: g_hash_table_foreach: assertion 'version == hash_table->version' failed
- Created ISO of OI after the MATE 1.18 changes got in and the issue is still present. `xsession-errors` attached.
- 04:59 PM Feature #8227 (Resolved): MATE 1.18 integration
- Mate was integrated in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/3177 , https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userl...
- 07:31 PM Bug #7820: Pulseaudio error Failed to open volume database
I have upgrade to OpenIndiana Hipster 2017.04 Assembed on 01 May 2017 and illumos-dea5823132, however I am still...
- 04:26 PM Bug #8120: developer/beanshell requires a specific Java compiler version
- Moved to OI project as per request from alp.
- 08:50 AM Bug #8120: developer/beanshell requires a specific Java compiler version
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/6284af98c9ecc851d5f0b63246205aa0908a0c3c
- 06:37 PM Bug #8278 (New): awesome window manager is missing lgi library for Lua 5.3
- Just installed @awesome@ window manager and I am unable to log into it via LightDM. Executing @awesoeme@ via @xterm@ ...
- 12:15 PM Bug #8273: time-slider can't delete snapshots
- I confirm this when issuing ' /usr/bin/python2.7 /usr/lib/time-slider-delete '
Tried also using 'time-slider-setup...
- 09:30 AM Bug #8273 (New): time-slider can't delete snapshots
- time-slider-delete generates 'Unexpected error from C library during 'pthread_mutex_lock': Deadlock situation detect...
- 04:41 AM Bug #8272: mate-terminal flashes when resizing up the window
- Of course it is about 201704 , not 201404, sorry
- 04:40 AM Bug #8272 (Closed): mate-terminal flashes when resizing up the window
- This issue was present pre-201404 OI snapshot but it is back again.
When using mate-terminal and background is se ...
- 04:32 AM Bug #7471: Unable to upgrade OI Hipster to latest snapshot from 2015.10 iso
- As the message said, ("Reason: This version is excluded by installed incorporation firstname.lastname@example.org") ,
- 01:06 PM Bug #8261 (Resolved): library/openssl/openssl-1.0.2 build uses cc options with gcc
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/d4b6699c32b130bcc11fa37303012ce52a2ff89b
- 06:02 AM Bug #7532: Device driver utility (ddu) does not have visible icon.
- I still don't see ddu icon in Menu on MATE, that was actually a bug about, therefore seems to me like not solved stil...
- 06:47 PM Bug #8178 (Resolved): Failed to execute child process "/usr/sbin/iotrace" (Permission denied)
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/slim_source/commit/3b95d7135ea6d044ba9187e1fc50497f78a859dd
- 06:46 PM Bug #8258 (Resolved): library/protobuf build requires the symbol SOLARIS_64BIT_ENABLED
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/22d78953e5af8b0f39b7612c250fd6c745d37761
- 12:38 PM Bug #8258: library/protobuf build requires the symbol SOLARIS_64BIT_ENABLED
- The protobuf developers have created a patch that solves this problem. The patch works nicely. The symbol SOLARIS_6...
- 09:16 PM Bug #8261: library/openssl/openssl-1.0.2 build uses cc options with gcc
- I already have developed the patches I need. Look for them in a future PR for oi-userland.
- 10:13 AM Bug #8261: library/openssl/openssl-1.0.2 build uses cc options with gcc
- DilOS used the following patch for OpenSSL 1.0.1. Likely OI on SPARC needs something similar.
- 01:47 PM Bug #8258: library/protobuf build requires the symbol SOLARIS_64BIT_ENABLED
- This protobuf bug has already been investigated. See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34037295/protobuf-2-6-1-comp...
- 07:58 AM Bug #8258: library/protobuf build requires the symbol SOLARIS_64BIT_ENABLED
- As I see, SOLARIS_64BIT_ENABLED is defined in config.h for both 32/64-bit build on i386. This is controlled by --ena...
- 01:15 PM Bug #8243 (Resolved): text-install:272 IndexError: list index out of range
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/slim_source/commit/15a0eecf696d029408ab2f11df8cab9409e7e3bb .
Now installer ...
- 07:47 PM Bug #8261 (Resolved): library/openssl/openssl-1.0.2 build uses cc options with gcc
- A build of the library/openssl/openssl-1.0.2 component of oi-userland on SPARC hardware stops with these error messag...
- 12:49 PM Bug #8259 (New): "Network" screen in text installer is skipped if network interface is missing and EFI used
- If network interface is not present (e.g. due to #7186) and disk partition is set to EFI, the "Network" screen in the...
- 07:44 PM Bug #8258 (Resolved): library/protobuf build requires the symbol SOLARIS_64BIT_ENABLED
- This is a known problem that affects only the 64-bit build of the library/protobuf component on SPARC hardware. This...
- 12:26 PM Bug #8252 (Resolved): developer/libtool always invokes /usr/bin/automake
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/e204728031262d2418f00127fe24ef82566f9b21
- 01:32 AM Bug #8252: developer/libtool always invokes /usr/bin/automake
- Yes, it was the default. I've removed the entire phrase. It still builds as before.
- 08:15 AM Feature #8256 (Rejected): Source code availability per every landing, using ZFS snapshots of source-archives
- +Current state:+
Alternative location (mirror) for downloading upstream source code archived tarball for oi-userland...
- 07:25 AM Bug #8255 (Resolved): MNG source archives unpacked in dlc.openindiana.org/oi-userland/source-archives/
- As learned from: https://openindiana.org/pipermail/oi-dev/2017-May/005351.html
as: "There is a mirror with archived ...
- 06:37 PM Bug #8252: developer/libtool always invokes /usr/bin/automake
- It's default, perhaps, just remove AUTOMAKE=/usr/bin/automake?
- 01:49 AM Bug #8252 (Resolved): developer/libtool always invokes /usr/bin/automake
- A build of the developer/libtool component of oi-userland always invokes the fully-qualified name /usr/bin/automake, ...
Also available in: Atom