From 2017-06-12 to 2017-07-11
- 08:02 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- I have built the latest version of Bind 9.11.1-P3 using the following command
CC=gcc CXX=g++ F77=gfortran FC=gfort...
- 08:37 AM Feature #8483: Bump to libgphoto 2.5.x
- I already have a branch with this update and others, I do not remember why I did not push it.
I can push it later an...
- 03:56 AM Feature #8483 (Resolved): Bump to libgphoto 2.5.x
Brings gphoto-related packages to recent development and support....
- 10:09 PM Bug #8471: enlightenment: missing execute permissions on some files
- Thank you for reporting!
I am travelling for now so I will not be able to fix it right away.
If you have time a...
- 09:05 PM Bug #8436: developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- This is the default userland compiler.
- 10:06 PM Bug #8436: developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- I just checked a few other gcc packages for OI Hipster. The erroneous lines only appear in the os_defines.h file for...
- 01:23 PM Bug #8431: Firefox 52.2.0 certificate isues requiring cert8.db removal
- Just tried to connect using https and received a Secure Connection Failed error
See the attached error message
- 08:40 PM Bug #8471 (Resolved): enlightenment: missing execute permissions on some files
- The files under _/usr/lib/amd64/enlightenment/utils/_ were installed with 0444 permissions on my machine, leaving thi...
- 07:35 PM Bug #8436: developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- I guess it is up to you to check with illumos developers if it is reasonable then submit the changes.
At least I do ...
- 07:17 PM Feature #8467 (Feedback): Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- 06:04 PM Feature #8467: Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- Ah OK :)
I should have them on my build server, otherwise I can re-run them.
You can see patches and test logs fo...
- 05:47 PM Feature #8467: Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- Ticket can be removed per package: firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2017.0.0.0:20170609T213424Z
Do we have build stats a...
- 05:44 PM Feature #8467: Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- What is the purpose of the ticket?
- 05:35 PM Feature #8467: Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- 05:33 PM Feature #8467 (Closed): Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- Add GCC 7.x as additional compiler for FOSS compilation testing, packaging, and review.
- 05:57 PM Bug #8468 (New): Finnish listed twice in the installer's language selection
- In the "Locale" phase of the graphical installer, a long list of languages is shown, and on that list Finnish is list...
- 02:50 AM Bug #8436: developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- There is another copy of the same file at: i386-pc-solaris2.11/amd64/bits/os_defines.h . Both copies need the same c...
- 10:13 AM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- After upgrading to the latest release of Hipster I was able to successfully build and install BIND 9.11.2-P1
- 10:09 AM Feature #7465: Can the GeoIP v1.3.2 package in OpenIndiana Hipster be upgraded to v1.6.9
- After upgrading to GeoIP 1.6.11 I was able to successfully build Bind 9.11.2-P1 with the following options
- 03:01 PM Bug #8342 (Resolved): Insecure transport of OI cryptographic digests
- Checksums were published on the 2017.04 release notes webpage.
Speaking of realistic attack scenarios, can you po...
- 02:52 PM Feature #7465 (Resolved): Can the GeoIP v1.3.2 package in OpenIndiana Hipster be upgraded to v1.6.9
- GeoIP upgraded to 1.6.11
- 02:52 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- geoip has been updated to 1.6.11.
- 02:51 PM Bug #8045 (Resolved): /hipster: geoiplookup does not return any data
- geoip-database package with updated geoip ip provided.
- 07:17 PM Bug #8436 (Feedback): developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- The developer/gcc-49 package installs an incorrect version of /usr/gcc/4.9/include/c++/4.9.4/i386-pc-solaris2.11/bits...
- 04:54 PM Bug #8431 (Closed): Firefox 52.2.0 certificate isues requiring cert8.db removal
- I have been experiencing issues with https certificates with Firefox 52.2.0 on OpenIndiana Hipster illumos-a40ea1a7d8...
- 09:17 PM Bug #8342: Insecure transport of OI cryptographic digests
Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- 09:17 PM Bug #8342: Insecure transport of OI cryptographic digests
Even if adding a GPG signature to the latest release of OI had fixed the problem, which it did not,
*every other r...
- 08:41 PM Bug #8342 (Feedback): Insecure transport of OI cryptographic digests
- 08:40 PM Bug #8342: Insecure transport of OI cryptographic digests
- Can you elaborate what is "broken security" here? 2017.04 release notes contain clear instructions how to verify down...
- 09:09 PM Bug #8169 (Closed): 201704 (20170502) ISO/usb images unbootable on ACPI v1 machines.
- We will do this with 2017.10, until then the recommended path is to grab older ISO, which is unfortunate. We will nee...
- 09:04 PM Feature #8256 (Rejected): Source code availability per every landing, using ZFS snapshots of source-archives
- This was debated on the IRC and we agreed that there is not added value in this, so I am closing as Rejected.
- 09:03 PM Bug #8255 (Resolved): MNG source archives unpacked in dlc.openindiana.org/oi-userland/source-archives/
- 09:01 PM Bug #8116 (Resolved): developer/ant requires assumeFalse
- 08:56 PM Bug #8383 (Resolved): hipster.openindiana.org uses an invalid security certificate
- 08:55 PM Bug #8407 (Resolved): /hipster postfix problems
- 08:53 PM Bug #8407: /hipster postfix problems
- Postfix works:
You can see that we ship mta mediator. It set to postfix, it works as intended:
- 01:18 PM Bug #8251 (Resolved): The babl component requires the GNU version of awk
- Fixed in https://illumos.topicbox.com/groups/advocates/discussions/T6f5fcb9a88e6b509
- 08:05 AM Bug #8407 (Resolved): /hipster postfix problems
tried to use latest OI postfix: 3.1.6 (https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/3283) and have faced with...
- 06:37 AM Bug #8406 (New): Long waits displaying desktop items on login
- I witness on 2 separate machines (one nvidia 9500gt desktop, the other Intel 945Gm laptop)
that in past 12 days or s...
- 08:28 AM Bug #8153 (Resolved): openal build on oi_151a8 stops with pthread.h - not found
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/3287
- 05:55 AM Bug #8383: hipster.openindiana.org uses an invalid security certificate
- Seems like certificate is now renewed until 12/11/17 , so putting it in calendar is in place.
Thank you for reportin...
- 07:04 AM Bug #8382 (Rejected): /hipster: openjdk 1.8.0 delivers wrong sym-link
- 07:01 AM Bug #8152 (Resolved): guile build on SPARC hardware stops with USERLIMIT undeclared
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/815e9c762a417b44b3a6a6278a6ceea91aed452c
- 06:27 AM Bug #8383: hipster.openindiana.org uses an invalid security certificate
- Confirming, it is expired certificate, needs renewal by infrastructure maintenance (Adam Števko/xenol)
- 10:33 AM Bug #8383 (Resolved): hipster.openindiana.org uses an invalid security certificate
- Firefox 52.1.1 ESR on https://hipster.openindiana.org/jenkins results in:...
- 09:51 AM Bug #8382: /hipster: openjdk 1.8.0 delivers wrong sym-link
- Hi ALP,
Note that I have created sym-link manually before, because I needed working JDK):...
- 09:30 AM Bug #8382: /hipster: openjdk 1.8.0 delivers wrong sym-link
- Try pkg fix runtime/java/openjdk8...
- 08:39 AM Bug #8382 (Rejected): /hipster: openjdk 1.8.0 delivers wrong sym-link
- 09:34 AM Bug #8361: pycurl fails to build
- The issue is caused by #8362 . Workaround should be removed when build server is updated to version, which includes f...
- 04:26 AM Bug #8203: After installation it is not possible to login as root in the login manager
- What installer you were using: text installer or GUI installer or both?
The solution could be (mandatory) creating...
Also available in: Atom