From 2017-06-23 to 2017-07-22
- 10:00 PM Feature #8524 (Resolved): Bump MATE 1.18.x packages to recent versions
- Bump the following MATE 1.18.x packages:
- 11:07 AM Bug #2931 (Resolved): PS1 prompt in default user .profile is incorrect
- Resolved by referenced illumos ticket.
- 11:04 AM Bug #7952 (Resolved): Sunray X server Xnewt crashs with package email@example.com
- 10:55 AM Feature #7108 (Resolved): Update Enlightenment to 0.21.7
- 10:54 AM Feature #7109 (Resolved): Update EFL to 1.18
- 10:52 AM Bug #7916 (Resolved): openexr required
- 10:41 AM Bug #8471 (Resolved): enlightenment: missing execute permissions on some files
- My transforms in the manifest were not correct:
- 08:25 AM Feature #8467 (Closed): Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- 08:48 PM Bug #8431: Firefox 52.2.0 certificate isues requiring cert8.db removal
- The problem with the cert8.db file possibly relates to the size of the file or the order in which certificates are st...
- 08:02 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- I have built the latest version of Bind 9.11.1-P3 using the following command
CC=gcc CXX=g++ F77=gfortran FC=gfort...
- 08:37 AM Feature #8483: Bump to libgphoto 2.5.x
- I already have a branch with this update and others, I do not remember why I did not push it.
I can push it later an...
- 03:56 AM Feature #8483 (Resolved): Bump to libgphoto 2.5.x
Brings gphoto-related packages to recent development and support....
- 10:09 PM Bug #8471: enlightenment: missing execute permissions on some files
- Thank you for reporting!
I am travelling for now so I will not be able to fix it right away.
If you have time a...
- 09:05 PM Bug #8436: developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- This is the default userland compiler.
- 10:06 PM Bug #8436: developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- I just checked a few other gcc packages for OI Hipster. The erroneous lines only appear in the os_defines.h file for...
- 01:23 PM Bug #8431: Firefox 52.2.0 certificate isues requiring cert8.db removal
- Just tried to connect using https and received a Secure Connection Failed error
See the attached error message
- 08:40 PM Bug #8471 (Resolved): enlightenment: missing execute permissions on some files
- The files under _/usr/lib/amd64/enlightenment/utils/_ were installed with 0444 permissions on my machine, leaving thi...
- 07:35 PM Bug #8436: developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- I guess it is up to you to check with illumos developers if it is reasonable then submit the changes.
At least I do ...
- 07:17 PM Feature #8467 (Feedback): Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- 06:04 PM Feature #8467: Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- Ah OK :)
I should have them on my build server, otherwise I can re-run them.
You can see patches and test logs fo...
- 05:47 PM Feature #8467: Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- Ticket can be removed per package: firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2017.0.0.0:20170609T213424Z
Do we have build stats a...
- 05:44 PM Feature #8467: Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- What is the purpose of the ticket?
- 05:35 PM Feature #8467: Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- 05:33 PM Feature #8467 (Closed): Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- Add GCC 7.x as additional compiler for FOSS compilation testing, packaging, and review.
- 05:57 PM Bug #8468 (New): Finnish listed twice in the installer's language selection
- In the "Locale" phase of the graphical installer, a long list of languages is shown, and on that list Finnish is list...
- 02:50 AM Bug #8436: developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- There is another copy of the same file at: i386-pc-solaris2.11/amd64/bits/os_defines.h . Both copies need the same c...
- 10:13 AM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- After upgrading to the latest release of Hipster I was able to successfully build and install BIND 9.11.2-P1
- 10:09 AM Feature #7465: Can the GeoIP v1.3.2 package in OpenIndiana Hipster be upgraded to v1.6.9
- After upgrading to GeoIP 1.6.11 I was able to successfully build Bind 9.11.2-P1 with the following options
- 03:01 PM Bug #8342 (Resolved): Insecure transport of OI cryptographic digests
- Checksums were published on the 2017.04 release notes webpage.
Speaking of realistic attack scenarios, can you po...
- 02:52 PM Feature #7465 (Resolved): Can the GeoIP v1.3.2 package in OpenIndiana Hipster be upgraded to v1.6.9
- GeoIP upgraded to 1.6.11
- 02:52 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- geoip has been updated to 1.6.11.
- 02:51 PM Bug #8045 (Resolved): /hipster: geoiplookup does not return any data
- geoip-database package with updated geoip ip provided.
- 07:17 PM Bug #8436 (Feedback): developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- The developer/gcc-49 package installs an incorrect version of /usr/gcc/4.9/include/c++/4.9.4/i386-pc-solaris2.11/bits...
- 04:54 PM Bug #8431 (Closed): Firefox 52.2.0 certificate isues requiring cert8.db removal
- I have been experiencing issues with https certificates with Firefox 52.2.0 on OpenIndiana Hipster illumos-a40ea1a7d8...
Also available in: Atom