From 2017-07-08 to 2017-08-06
- 01:54 AM Feature #8563 (Closed): Phoronix Test Suite 7.x support
Review usage of Phoronix Test Suite 7.x on OI-compatible/certified hardware in relation to:
- 11:17 PM Bug #8551 (New): Remove openusb
- OpenUSB is a fork of libusb 1.0. Since we switch to libusb 1.x, we can decommission OoenUSB packaging for simplicity ...
- 11:28 PM Feature #8483: Bump to libgphoto 2.5.x
- Pkgs pushed to production. You can close this ticket.
Tested: Canon 5D Mark IV
- 07:10 PM Bug #8545 (Resolved): Remove libunique
libglade is a deprecated Gnome 2 library. A set of non-gnome2 applications depend on it. We should fix these depe...
- 01:25 PM Bug #8540 (Resolved): Remove legacy GNOME2 desktop apps
- metacity*, baobab*
gnome-camera*, gnome-dictionary*, file-roller*
gedit*, evolution*, gcalctool*, gnome-terminal*,...
- 06:23 AM Bug #8532: Remove libglade
- gnome-panel depends on notification daemon, so they should be removed simultaneously
- 06:09 AM Bug #8532 (New): Remove libglade
- libglade is a deprecated Gnome 2 library. A set of non-gnome2 applications depend on it. We should fix these dependen...
- 06:03 AM Bug #8531 (New): Remove libgnomeui
- libgnomeui is a deprecated Gnome 2 library. A set of non-gnome2 applications depend on it. We should fix these depend...
- 06:01 AM Bug #8530 (New): Remove gnome 2 libraries and applications
- We still use several Gnome 2 libraries and applications. It's 2017. They should be removed.
This is a meta-issue to ...
- 11:56 AM Feature #8356: Current Seahorse 2.32 pkg based on code released September 2010
- Also note that we likely will have to update gnome-keyring at the same time.
- 11:02 AM Feature #8356: Current Seahorse 2.32 pkg based on code released September 2010
- For the record: pgp signature generation doesn't work in seahorse 3.20.0 (getting error 'Result too large'). It's wor...
- 09:19 AM Feature #8524 (Resolved): Bump MATE 1.18.x packages to recent versions
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/3360
- 06:18 AM Feature #8209 (In Progress): Install to a boot environment
- GitHub PR: https://github.com/OpenIndiana/slim_source/pull/28
Test ISOs: http://buildzone.oi-build.r61.net/installer...
- 10:00 PM Feature #8524 (Resolved): Bump MATE 1.18.x packages to recent versions
- Bump the following MATE 1.18.x packages:
- 11:07 AM Bug #2931 (Resolved): PS1 prompt in default user .profile is incorrect
- Resolved by referenced illumos ticket.
- 11:04 AM Bug #7952 (Resolved): Sunray X server Xnewt crashs with package email@example.com
- 10:55 AM Feature #7108 (Resolved): Update Enlightenment to 0.21.7
- 10:54 AM Feature #7109 (Resolved): Update EFL to 1.18
- 10:52 AM Bug #7916 (Resolved): openexr required
- 10:41 AM Bug #8471 (Resolved): enlightenment: missing execute permissions on some files
- My transforms in the manifest were not correct:
- 08:25 AM Feature #8467 (Closed): Provide GCC 7 as additional compiler
- 08:48 PM Bug #8431: Firefox 52.2.0 certificate isues requiring cert8.db removal
- The problem with the cert8.db file possibly relates to the size of the file or the order in which certificates are st...
- 08:02 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- I have built the latest version of Bind 9.11.1-P3 using the following command
CC=gcc CXX=g++ F77=gfortran FC=gfort...
- 08:37 AM Feature #8483: Bump to libgphoto 2.5.x
- I already have a branch with this update and others, I do not remember why I did not push it.
I can push it later an...
- 03:56 AM Feature #8483 (Resolved): Bump to libgphoto 2.5.x
Brings gphoto-related packages to recent development and support....
- 10:09 PM Bug #8471: enlightenment: missing execute permissions on some files
- Thank you for reporting!
I am travelling for now so I will not be able to fix it right away.
If you have time a...
- 09:05 PM Bug #8436: developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- This is the default userland compiler.
- 10:06 PM Bug #8436: developer/gcc-49 installs incorrect os_defines.h
- I just checked a few other gcc packages for OI Hipster. The erroneous lines only appear in the os_defines.h file for...
- 01:23 PM Bug #8431: Firefox 52.2.0 certificate isues requiring cert8.db removal
- Just tried to connect using https and received a Secure Connection Failed error
See the attached error message
Also available in: Atom