From 2017-07-24 to 2017-08-22
- 09:41 PM Feature #8256: Source code availability per every landing, using ZFS snapshots of source-archives
- Can you summarize, what you agreed on actually,
and how to provide source code availability for distributed snapshot...
- 12:51 PM Feature #8209: Install to a boot environment
- Please, specify all exact steps, how did you end up with this screen.
- 11:11 AM Feature #8209: Install to a boot environment
- I couldn't install on a new BE , tried to install from the Test USB image.
It asks for 'rpool1' pool and sees some '...
- 10:27 AM Bug #7781: hipster boot hang on AMD Sun X4200M2
- driver swapping has not realy changed anything. Deeper investigation shows, it hangs or loops on attach the pci_pci b...
- 01:55 PM Bug #7781: hipster boot hang on AMD Sun X4200M2
- I got the boot problem on Sun X4200 again and checked my historical BE's. So the last working npe driver is from
- 01:54 AM Feature #8563 (Closed): Phoronix Test Suite 7.x support
Review usage of Phoronix Test Suite 7.x on OI-compatible/certified hardware in relation to:
- 11:17 PM Bug #8551 (New): Remove openusb
- OpenUSB is a fork of libusb 1.0. Since we switch to libusb 1.x, we can decommission OoenUSB packaging for simplicity ...
- 11:28 PM Feature #8483: Bump to libgphoto 2.5.x
- Pkgs pushed to production. You can close this ticket.
Tested: Canon 5D Mark IV
- 07:10 PM Bug #8545 (Resolved): Remove libunique
libglade is a deprecated Gnome 2 library. A set of non-gnome2 applications depend on it. We should fix these depe...
- 01:25 PM Bug #8540 (Resolved): Remove legacy GNOME2 desktop apps
- metacity*, baobab*
gnome-camera*, gnome-dictionary*, file-roller*
gedit*, evolution*, gcalctool*, gnome-terminal*,...
- 06:23 AM Bug #8532: Remove libglade
- gnome-panel depends on notification daemon, so they should be removed simultaneously
- 06:09 AM Bug #8532 (New): Remove libglade
- libglade is a deprecated Gnome 2 library. A set of non-gnome2 applications depend on it. We should fix these dependen...
- 06:03 AM Bug #8531 (New): Remove libgnomeui
- libgnomeui is a deprecated Gnome 2 library. A set of non-gnome2 applications depend on it. We should fix these depend...
- 06:01 AM Bug #8530 (New): Remove gnome 2 libraries and applications
- We still use several Gnome 2 libraries and applications. It's 2017. They should be removed.
This is a meta-issue to ...
- 11:56 AM Feature #8356: Current Seahorse 2.32 pkg based on code released September 2010
- Also note that we likely will have to update gnome-keyring at the same time.
- 11:02 AM Feature #8356: Current Seahorse 2.32 pkg based on code released September 2010
- For the record: pgp signature generation doesn't work in seahorse 3.20.0 (getting error 'Result too large'). It's wor...
- 09:19 AM Feature #8524 (Resolved): Bump MATE 1.18.x packages to recent versions
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/3360
Also available in: Atom