From 2017-09-11 to 2017-10-10
- 10:21 PM Feature #8057: OpenChrome 0.6.x drivers
- Openchrome 0.6.161 32/64-bit drivers
- 04:29 PM Feature #8707: Bump to gdb 7.12.1
- Close this ticket. Update as needed from upstream.
- 05:26 AM Feature #8707 (Closed): Bump to gdb 7.12.1
- Pull in gdb 7.12.1 updates from upstream:
- 03:34 PM Bug #8693: Bump to Apache 2.2.34
- We can close this ticket. We should remove the Apache 2.2 packages from IPS at some point.
- 12:03 PM Bug #8693: Bump to Apache 2.2.34
- Alexander decided to drop support for Apache 2.2 when it was EOLed early July this year.
- 06:24 PM Bug #8693 (Rejected): Bump to Apache 2.2.34
- Bump Apache 2.2.x packages to use Apache 2.2.34 for newer security patches.
We should eventually migrate to the Apac...
- 05:13 AM Bug #7311: Problem when printing an Email within Thunderbird 38.8.0
- Agreed. Review with: firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2017.0.0.0:20170915T121232Z
- 03:14 PM Feature #8563: Phoronix Test Suite 7.x support
- Can close this ticket. We have PHP packages in place to support Phoronix Test Suite. Testing of specific apps is opti...
- 08:05 AM Bug #8658 (Resolved): svc-cacert should create ca-bundle if it doesn't exist
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/smf-cacert/commit/fd7e03f15c6db18ff48df400331e9a3c968d6cc9
- 06:12 AM Feature #8632: Bump to Python 3.5.4
- Properly shipping python-35 will include shipping python 3.5 modules. Also we have to find out if we need to ship 32-...
- 06:08 AM Feature #8611 (Resolved): Bump MATE 1.18.x packages to recent versions
- We don't ship python-caja. Atril and caja were updated to the latest minor versions.
- 04:40 PM Bug #8658 (Resolved): svc-cacert should create ca-bundle if it doesn't exist
- Sometimes during Zone Installation /etc/certs/ca-certificates.crt is not created because mtime/ctime on /etc/certs/CA...
- 10:41 AM Bug #8637 (Resolved): time-slider fails to create snaps in intermediate zfs file systems;
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/time-slider/commit/5a0b939dd8db785f232643e707f006134c87553f
- 05:28 PM Feature #8611: Bump MATE 1.18.x packages to recent versions
- New packages were added:
Ticket satisfied. Please close...
- 06:32 PM Bug #8644: "pfexec svcadm disable lightdm" causes freeze
- Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> The driver i915 is known to fail to restore the console at Xorg exit with some adapters.
Also available in: Atom