From 2017-09-26 to 2017-10-25
- 09:14 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- Bind tries to store the session.key in /var/run/named but the permissions should be own by named but are own root, af...
- 12:46 AM Bug #7455: Xorg 1.18.4 OsSigHandler segmentation fault during nvidiaAddDrawableHandler
- We can possible close this ticket.
New drivers: 340.102, 340.104
- 12:31 AM Bug #6548: >2tb ZFS filesystems not reporting properly in net-snmp (Bump to 5.7.3)
- We can close this ticket.
- 08:01 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- Bind 9.11.2 and Bind 9.12.0b1 can both be successfully built using the following command without the dynamically load...
- 05:11 PM Bug #8644: "pfexec svcadm disable lightdm" causes freeze
- Are there alternatives to the i915 driver, or at least a different build of it that's known to work? I ask mainly bec...
- 04:21 PM Bug #8613: Atril PDF Viewer unable to print as printer selection not available
- Is library/desktop/gtk3/gtk-backend-cups installed? Is printer configured in CUPS?
- 04:19 PM Bug #8693 (Rejected): Bump to Apache 2.2.34
- Apache 2.2 is not longer supported. Deprecation packages shouldn't be removed for a while, as we want older clients t...
- 03:00 AM Feature #8711 (New): Bump to libdrm 2.4.78
- Requested 'libdrm >= 2.4.78' but current version of libdrm is 2.4.75
- 10:21 PM Feature #8057: OpenChrome 0.6.x drivers
- Openchrome 0.6.161 32/64-bit drivers
- 04:29 PM Feature #8707: Bump to gdb 7.12.1
- Close this ticket. Update as needed from upstream.
- 05:26 AM Feature #8707 (Closed): Bump to gdb 7.12.1
- Pull in gdb 7.12.1 updates from upstream:
- 03:34 PM Bug #8693: Bump to Apache 2.2.34
- We can close this ticket. We should remove the Apache 2.2 packages from IPS at some point.
- 12:03 PM Bug #8693: Bump to Apache 2.2.34
- Alexander decided to drop support for Apache 2.2 when it was EOLed early July this year.
- 06:24 PM Bug #8693 (Rejected): Bump to Apache 2.2.34
- Bump Apache 2.2.x packages to use Apache 2.2.34 for newer security patches.
We should eventually migrate to the Apac...
- 05:13 AM Bug #7311: Problem when printing an Email within Thunderbird 38.8.0
- Agreed. Review with: email@example.com,5.11-2017.0.0.0:20170915T121232Z
Also available in: Atom