From 2017-10-01 to 2017-10-30
- 02:55 PM Bug #6919 (Resolved): VirtualBox guest start crashes OpenIndiana host (/hipster release)
- 02:53 PM Bug #7455 (Closed): Xorg 1.18.4 OsSigHandler segmentation fault during nvidiaAddDrawableHandler
- Xorg updated to 1.19.5 and Nvidia driver as well.
Please open another ticket if the issue shows up again.
- 12:57 AM Bug #8644: "pfexec svcadm disable lightdm" causes freeze
- No worries...I appreciate your efforts on behalf of myself and the other users. :)
- 11:57 PM Bug #8644: "pfexec svcadm disable lightdm" causes freeze
- Now that I pushed the update to Xorg 1.19.5 I'll be able to spend some time looking the issue with the intel driver.
- 06:12 PM Feature #8563 (Closed): Phoronix Test Suite 7.x support
- 06:11 PM Feature #1264 (Closed): give oi-build a notion of build mode (e.g. experimental, build)
- 06:09 PM Bug #8120 (Resolved): developer/beanshell requires a specific Java compiler version
- 06:07 PM Bug #7688 (Resolved): man page for rake (rake.1) points to old ruby 1.9 symbolic links
- 05:59 PM Feature #8632: Bump to Python 3.5.4
- Personally, I wouldn't spend time on Python 3.5 anymore. Python 3.6 is providing some performance advantages over 3.5...
- 02:40 AM Bug #8744 (New): lightdm shouldn't switch layouts when system locale is changed
- When system locale is changed to something besides 'en_US', lightdm switches default keyboard layout to this language...
- 05:26 AM Bug #8730 (Resolved): in-lpd home directory is missing
- This is an issue of porting cups from solaris-userland. They deliver lp user with / home directory, but we deliver it...
- 10:50 PM Bug #8644: "pfexec svcadm disable lightdm" causes freeze
- Providing a backtrace to help fixing the i915 driver is the only option so far. ;)
- 02:51 PM Bug #8730 (Resolved): in-lpd home directory is missing
- When I tried to make an lp connection to a CUPS server, I got this error in the messages log:...
- 09:14 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- Bind tries to store the session.key in /var/run/named but the permissions should be own by named but are own root, af...
- 12:46 AM Bug #7455: Xorg 1.18.4 OsSigHandler segmentation fault during nvidiaAddDrawableHandler
- We can possible close this ticket.
New drivers: 340.102, 340.104
- 12:31 AM Bug #6548: >2tb ZFS filesystems not reporting properly in net-snmp (Bump to 5.7.3)
- We can close this ticket.
- 08:01 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- Bind 9.11.2 and Bind 9.12.0b1 can both be successfully built using the following command without the dynamically load...
- 05:11 PM Bug #8644: "pfexec svcadm disable lightdm" causes freeze
- Are there alternatives to the i915 driver, or at least a different build of it that's known to work? I ask mainly bec...
- 04:21 PM Bug #8613: Atril PDF Viewer unable to print as printer selection not available
- Is library/desktop/gtk3/gtk-backend-cups installed? Is printer configured in CUPS?
- 04:19 PM Bug #8693 (Rejected): Bump to Apache 2.2.34
- Apache 2.2 is not longer supported. Deprecation packages shouldn't be removed for a while, as we want older clients t...
- 03:00 AM Feature #8711 (New): Bump to libdrm 2.4.78
- Requested 'libdrm >= 2.4.78' but current version of libdrm is 2.4.75
- 10:21 PM Feature #8057: OpenChrome 0.6.x drivers
- Openchrome 0.6.161 32/64-bit drivers
- 04:29 PM Feature #8707: Bump to gdb 7.12.1
- Close this ticket. Update as needed from upstream.
- 05:26 AM Feature #8707 (Closed): Bump to gdb 7.12.1
- Pull in gdb 7.12.1 updates from upstream:
- 03:34 PM Bug #8693: Bump to Apache 2.2.34
- We can close this ticket. We should remove the Apache 2.2 packages from IPS at some point.
Also available in: Atom