From 2017-12-01 to 2017-12-30
- 10:43 PM Bug #8278: awesome window manager is missing lgi library for Lua 5.3
- Dariusz added @library/lgi-53@ and awesome now works fine. We can close this one.
- 06:11 PM Bug #8937: Documentation: link broken to OpenSolaris style guide
- Link is now working.
This can be closed
- 10:51 AM Bug #8937 (Closed): Documentation: link broken to OpenSolaris style guide
- In the documentation repo (https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-docs.git) there is a link broken on ...docs/contrib/styl...
- 10:27 PM Bug #8932: LiveDVD and LivePenDrive doesn't work, what to do????
- This is my hardware:
- 02:59 PM Bug #8798: VirtualBox 5.1.30 fails to start with segmentation fault
- This bug can be closed
- 05:49 PM Bug #8932 (New): LiveDVD and LivePenDrive doesn't work, what to do????
- I have been trying for several days to install OpenIndiana 2017.10 and so far I can not get the media to boot, either...
- 12:20 PM Bug #8798: VirtualBox 5.1.30 fails to start with segmentation fault
- As per VirtualBox forum, checked for LD_NODIRECT=1 in my .profile, removed and VirtualBox 5.2.4 is now running but is...
- 11:18 AM Bug #8798: VirtualBox 5.1.30 fails to start with segmentation fault
- After looking on the VirtualBox forums I enabled the generation of core files and generated the following pstack for ...
- 04:11 PM Bug #8798: VirtualBox 5.1.30 fails to start with segmentation fault
- After upgrading the latest OpenIndiana Hipster version today (illumos-94ddd0900a) I cloned the BE and installed Virt...
- 05:41 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- After upgrading to the latest version of OpenIndiana Hipster (SunOS telsa 5.11 illumos-e41ba543c9 i86pc i386 i86pc) I...
- 08:28 PM Bug #8907 (New): review slim_source in respect to 32-bit kernel removal
- We have some parts of distro_const, which try to remove 32-bit specific binaries for 64-bit boot archive and vice ver...
- 01:08 AM Feature #6986 (Closed): Making vim be more comfortable to use
- We follow Vim 8 default behaviour. Any default configuration files could be provided additionally.
- 12:19 AM Bug #8080 (Closed): clang 3.8: local symbol referencing issue
- clang-38 has been deprecated.
- 12:18 AM Bug #8179 (Resolved): system-config-printer-applet is missing, but attempted to be executed by MATE
- 12:17 AM Bug #8043 (Resolved): Web site has announcements not aligned to the left
- CSS fixed.
- 03:13 PM Bug #8889 (Closed): vlc-cache-gen crashes on exit
- During latest vlc build vlc-cache-gen crashed on exit in the following way:
debugging core file of vlc-c...
- 08:12 PM Bug #8798: VirtualBox 5.1.30 fails to start with segmentation fault
- After some experimentation I fixed the Python error by using the vboxconfig.sh script that came with the package rath...
- 07:35 PM Bug #8798: VirtualBox 5.1.30 fails to start with segmentation fault
- Today I ran a pkg fix -v --be-name oihipster2017_1203 and during this process a number of errors were detected so 99 ...
- 06:35 AM Bug #8882 (Resolved): oi-userland can have log conflicts.
- The setting of the LOG macro in components/Makefile uses $(@F) in generating the log file name for each component. S...
- 06:56 PM Feature #8356: Current Seahorse 2.32 pkg based on code released September 2010
- https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/144877e0d2ac06a812c4a09751cda49792d623da should have fixed "Result ...
- 08:46 AM Bug #8879 (Resolved): GTK 3 misses file printing backend
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/3806
It seems 08-default-print-ps.patch broke pdf generation.
Also available in: Atom