From 2017-12-25 to 2018-01-23
- 07:45 PM Feature #327: OpenIndiana Should have Memtest86+ in GRUB
- We can close this ticket.
- 08:47 PM Bug #8957 (Closed): tmux memory consumption (leak?)
- Good morning,
I've been suspecting this for a while because after a while I get laggy interaction through tmux so I ...
- 08:23 PM Bug #8613: Atril PDF Viewer unable to print as printer selection not available
- I had to install the pkg:/library/desktop/gtk3/gtk-backend-cups in order to get printing working in Atril, so yes it...
- 06:46 PM Bug #8613: Atril PDF Viewer unable to print as printer selection not available
- The package pkg:/library/desktop/gtk3/gtk-backend-cups needs to installed to fix this problem. Should this be install...
- 09:01 PM Bug #8613: Atril PDF Viewer unable to print as printer selection not available
- A recent update added library/desktop/gtk3/gtk-backend-cups and I just noticed the gtk2 vs gtk3 difference....
- 10:43 PM Bug #8278: awesome window manager is missing lgi library for Lua 5.3
- Dariusz added @library/lgi-53@ and awesome now works fine. We can close this one.
- 06:11 PM Bug #8937: Documentation: link broken to OpenSolaris style guide
- Link is now working.
This can be closed
- 10:51 AM Bug #8937 (Closed): Documentation: link broken to OpenSolaris style guide
- In the documentation repo (https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-docs.git) there is a link broken on ...docs/contrib/styl...
Also available in: Atom