From 2018-03-19 to 2018-04-17
- 08:27 PM Feature #9474 (New): ISC Kea 1.3.0
- ISC DHCP is being replaced by ISC Kea so features like DHCP Failover for IPv6 only appear in ISC Kea.
Can ISC Kea 1...
- 08:14 PM Feature #7609: Building ISC BIND 9.11.0-P1
- Given that Bind 9.11.3 is the current Extended Support Release and can be built using the command below, can ISC Bind...
- 01:22 PM Bug #9281: Marco - The MATE Window Manager
I did an update on the 29th of march, but still see that marco is the same.
- 05:05 PM Bug #9451 (Resolved): Can't unselect USB disk in Text Installer's Disk dialog
- Built installation images yesterday and in the Text Installer's Disk dialog (on USB image) SCSI disk sized 500 MB is ...
- 06:43 PM Bug #9320: Bridged Network under VirtualBox 5.2.8 (Hipster)
- I'm trying another clean install now; this time I'm connected via 1G ethernet. I've had nothing but problems with my ...
- 10:55 PM Bug #9361 (New): 3ware 9690sa pcie raid card not detected
- openindiana hipster current release (downloaded Mar 2018); supermicro x8dah motherboard; 3ware 9690sa pcie raid card ...
- 02:44 PM Bug #9281: Marco - The MATE Window Manager
- After running for some hours from an absolutely clean $HOME, and left laptop powered on over night, marco has taken m...
- 06:37 AM Bug #9320: Bridged Network under VirtualBox 5.2.8 (Hipster)
- After reinstalling (and updating) the bridged network seems to be working OK. The only thing I did
differently was h...
- 05:11 AM Bug #9320: Bridged Network under VirtualBox 5.2.8 (Hipster)
- FYI - the bridged NIC works fine booting the OI install CD image.
- 05:01 AM Bug #9320 (New): Bridged Network under VirtualBox 5.2.8 (Hipster)
- Not sure what happened. I've installed OI Hipster a couple of times now (as a VirtualBox guest)
and never had a pro...
- 12:11 PM Bug #9281: Marco - The MATE Window Manager
I'm now starting a test with a scratched $HOME. Don't put too much effort into this before I've seen the proble...
- 11:47 AM Bug #9281: Marco - The MATE Window Manager
Started ewith 64-bit marco again, everything works fine, most used programs:
xterm + mate-terminal + firefox ...
Also available in: Atom