From 2018-05-07 to 2018-06-05
- 09:06 PM Bug #9582: Inkscape 0.92.3 does not open GUI interface.
Could you provide debugging information?
I have run and tested the package before pushing it (both g...
- 08:44 PM Bug #9582 (Resolved): Inkscape 0.92.3 does not open GUI interface.
- I had no problems with inkscape 0.92.2. Version 0.92.3 was added yesterday. inkscape runs fine in text mode, such a...
- 06:43 PM Bug #9581 (Resolved): xscreensaver-demo dumps core on Help -> About
- In _xscreensaver Preferences_ when I select _About_ item in _Help_ menu I get coredump....
- 11:57 AM Bug #9579 (Resolved): we had a spammer hit the issue tracking system
- Account "sunny yadav":https://www.illumos.org/users/6031 seems to exist solely for posting spam links in issues. He d...
- 02:59 PM Bug #9555: The reboot button does not reboot the system after installation
- Same behavior on a Lenovo Thinkpad X201 and a QEMU-KVM VM.
- 02:58 PM Bug #9555 (New): The reboot button does not reboot the system after installation
- After a complete installation of OpenIndiana, the reboot button close only the window, but not reboot the system.
- 07:25 PM Feature #9551 (Resolved): MATE 1.18: Bump revisions (Spring Refresh II)
- Update refresh for MATE 1.18
- 05:28 AM Bug #9283 (Resolved): Missing Build Dependency for openssl 1.0.2
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/4164
- 09:11 PM Bug #9283: Missing Build Dependency for openssl 1.0.2
- Thank you for the bug report, Geoff. Proposed fix: https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/4164.
- 06:20 PM Feature #9497 (Resolved): Bump to cdrtools 3.02a09
- 06:20 PM Bug #9516 (Resolved): Mate/Marco is compiled without Xinerama support
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/4163 ( email@example.com ).
- 05:25 PM Bug #9516: Mate/Marco is compiled without Xinerama support
- Thanks for the report, you seems to be right, MATE marco is missing Xinerama support. I think `configure` gets confus...
- 06:06 PM Bug #9361: 3ware 9690sa pcie raid card not detected
- Jim, illumos HCL (http://illumos.org/hcl/) is the authoritative source of supported devices. I don't see the RAID car...
- 05:12 AM Feature #9497: Bump to cdrtools 3.02a09
- OI-IPS shows: firstname.lastname@example.org,5.11-2018.0.0.1:20180517T141929Z
Thanks. You can close this ticket.
- 02:08 PM Bug #9537: CatalogRefreshException on zone installation
- You could be unlucky enough to try refreshing repository during jenkins build job. This is a long standing infrastruc...
- 05:41 AM Bug #9513: SBCL dumps core (SIGSEGV)
- It seems, disabling threading in sbcl is enough to fix it.
- 05:07 AM Bug #9513: SBCL dumps core (SIGSEGV)
- The issue is evidently caused by KPTI patchset. Disabling kpti is not enough to fix it.
Later sbcl versions are not...
- 06:27 PM Feature #9497: Bump to cdrtools 3.02a09
- 06:15 PM Bug #9537 (New): CatalogRefreshException on zone installation
- I was installing zone as described in https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+in+zones and first attempt failed with...
- 06:54 PM Bug #8757: HD 3000 X220 graphics not working properly
- Looked at EDID data from the display logged to @Xorg.0.log@ via @read-edid@ and it says, among other things:...
- 10:11 PM Bug #8757: HD 3000 X220 graphics not working properly
- Attaching couple of logs. Thanks for the hint!
- 11:34 AM Bug #8757: HD 3000 X220 graphics not working properly
- Most likely your display panel is being misdetected due to wrong EDID from the vendor.
Can you attach /var/log/Xorg....
- 07:53 AM Bug #9535 (New): OI 2018.04 medium won't boot in legacy mode on Lenovo X220
- Lenovo X220 and perhaps other older ThinkPads have an infamous BIOS bug (which is not fixed even in the most recent B...
- 10:14 PM Bug #8757: HD 3000 X220 graphics not working properly
- I have Lenovo X220 (Sandy Bridge) with HD 3000 and the problem did not go away with @driver/graphics/agpgart@, @drive...
Also available in: Atom