From 2018-05-24 to 2018-06-22
- 02:59 PM Bug #9622: Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- This is with the latest OpenIndiana Hipster (may 2018)
- 02:36 PM Bug #9622: Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- You need to mention the distribution you use as it seems everyone has their own installer.
- 02:25 PM Bug #9622 (New): Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- The installer defaults to US keyboard layout and does not ask for the actual one any more.
This leaves the user wi...
- 12:42 PM Bug #9614 (New): libusb-1 sometimes segfaults
- For me @libusb-1@ still sometimes segfaults, can be seen when @gphoto2@ runs under GDB. See https://github.com/OpenIn...
- 07:31 PM Bug #9581: xscreensaver-demo dumps core on Help -> About
- Yes, sorry I missed that when creating the patch. It works for me now after the changes in:
- 01:52 PM Bug #9611 (New): GCC errors building the pkg package on SPARC
- While building the pkg package on SPARC hardware, I encountered two gcc errors. This is the first one:...
- 07:02 PM Bug #9594: Python 2.7 SPARC build needs an adjusted patch and a new patch
- Since the editor messed up my comments, changing a variable with leading and trailing underscores into an Italic font...
- 05:36 PM Bug #9594 (New): Python 2.7 SPARC build needs an adjusted patch and a new patch
- In an attempt to build python2.7 on a T2000 (SPARC), I received this error:...
- 08:14 PM Bug #9590 (New): Fix zone_info_unix() from glib/gtimezone.c of glib sources
- glib's @zone_info_unix()@ assumes @/usr/share/zoneinfo@, however we have @/usr/share/lib/zoneinfo@.
Also, in some ...
- 06:58 PM Bug #9582: Inkscape 0.92.3 does not open GUI interface.
- removing the ~/.config/inkscape directory results in inkscape working.
- 06:53 PM Bug #9582: Inkscape 0.92.3 does not open GUI interface.
- I have some more information that may shed the light on the problematic system.
- 01:27 AM Bug #9582: Inkscape 0.92.3 does not open GUI interface.
- I pkg updated another OI system, and inkscape 0.92.3 works fine on it.
On the original system, there was no core f...
- 01:49 PM Bug #9579: we had a spammer hit the issue tracking system
- There were other accounts involved in the past 2 weeks but unfortunately I am not sure where to direct the info.
- 09:06 PM Bug #9582: Inkscape 0.92.3 does not open GUI interface.
Could you provide debugging information?
I have run and tested the package before pushing it (both g...
- 08:44 PM Bug #9582 (Resolved): Inkscape 0.92.3 does not open GUI interface.
- I had no problems with inkscape 0.92.2. Version 0.92.3 was added yesterday. inkscape runs fine in text mode, such a...
- 06:43 PM Bug #9581 (Resolved): xscreensaver-demo dumps core on Help -> About
- In _xscreensaver Preferences_ when I select _About_ item in _Help_ menu I get coredump....
- 11:57 AM Bug #9579 (Resolved): we had a spammer hit the issue tracking system
- Account "sunny yadav":https://www.illumos.org/users/6031 seems to exist solely for posting spam links in issues. He d...
- 02:59 PM Bug #9555: The reboot button does not reboot the system after installation
- Same behavior on a Lenovo Thinkpad X201 and a QEMU-KVM VM.
- 02:58 PM Bug #9555 (New): The reboot button does not reboot the system after installation
- After a complete installation of OpenIndiana, the reboot button close only the window, but not reboot the system.
Also available in: Atom