From 2018-06-15 to 2018-07-14
- 10:40 PM Bug #9513: SBCL dumps core (SIGSEGV)
- Related issue #9600 added (duplicate?).
- 02:59 PM Bug #9622: Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- This is with the latest OpenIndiana Hipster (may 2018)
- 02:36 PM Bug #9622: Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- You need to mention the distribution you use as it seems everyone has their own installer.
- 02:25 PM Bug #9622 (New): Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- The installer defaults to US keyboard layout and does not ask for the actual one any more.
This leaves the user wi...
- 12:42 PM Bug #9614 (New): libusb-1 sometimes segfaults
- For me @libusb-1@ still sometimes segfaults, can be seen when @gphoto2@ runs under GDB. See https://github.com/OpenIn...
- 07:31 PM Bug #9581: xscreensaver-demo dumps core on Help -> About
- Yes, sorry I missed that when creating the patch. It works for me now after the changes in:
- 01:52 PM Bug #9611 (New): GCC errors building the pkg package on SPARC
- While building the pkg package on SPARC hardware, I encountered two gcc errors. This is the first one:...
Also available in: Atom