From 2018-06-16 to 2018-07-15
- 09:30 PM Bug #7993: pulseaudio process does not close on logout
- I'm seeing exactly the same problem. Here's my copy during a desktop session:...
- 09:19 PM Bug #9656 (New): Changing device ownership races with pulseaudio startup
- Something that changes ownership of audio devices is still running when pulseaudio starts. With full logging from pu...
- 09:11 PM Bug #9655 (New): Both HAVE_OSS_OUTPUT and HAVE_SOLARIS are defined in pulseaudio
- This problem only shows up when the system has two sound devices, and AUDIODEV is used to specify that the second sou...
- 10:40 PM Bug #9513: SBCL dumps core (SIGSEGV)
- Related issue #9600 added (duplicate?).
- 02:59 PM Bug #9622: Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- This is with the latest OpenIndiana Hipster (may 2018)
- 02:36 PM Bug #9622: Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- You need to mention the distribution you use as it seems everyone has their own installer.
- 02:25 PM Bug #9622 (New): Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- The installer defaults to US keyboard layout and does not ask for the actual one any more.
This leaves the user wi...
- 12:42 PM Bug #9614 (New): libusb-1 sometimes segfaults
- For me @libusb-1@ still sometimes segfaults, can be seen when @gphoto2@ runs under GDB. See https://github.com/OpenIn...
Also available in: Atom