From 2019-04-06 to 2019-05-05
- 06:08 PM Bug #10830 (Resolved): Helper files in pulseaudio-12.2 are not executable
- Should be fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/4985
- 05:56 PM Feature #10917 (Closed): Enlarge default swap in (Desktop) installations
- Firefox 60 ESR memory requirement and swap reserve memory is so large, that creating 2 GB swap for 4 GB is way too lo...
- 05:44 PM Bug #10916 (Rejected): mate-about-me fails to change password
- Now I see, it was fixed on the build server via non-versioned rebuild Alex was talking about.
- 05:41 PM Bug #10916 (Rejected): mate-about-me fails to change password
- See the screenshot. Happens in Live medium as well as in the installed system.
I don't see it on my laptop. @mate-...
- 05:07 PM Bug #10914: Boot from MBR fails with "BTX halted"
- Boot of system installed via the Graphical installer in the Live medium fails whatever option is taken in the Disk pa...
- 12:41 PM Bug #10914 (Resolved): Boot from MBR fails with "BTX halted"
- I installed both Minimal and Server editions of yesterday's OpenIndiana snapshot from ISO (get one from http://195.20...
- 02:27 PM Bug #10915 (Resolved): Firefox fails to run with 4GB of memory in Live environment
- Firefox 60 ESR fails to run in the Live environment with 4GB of memory (all of it RAM, no swap?). The minimum seems t...
- 12:09 PM Bug #10913 (Closed): ELF file /a/kernel/drv/nvidia is 32-bit and will be excluded
- After OI installation from Server medium built yesterday, there's a following warning:
@<ICT May 5 13:36:41> boot...
- 10:39 AM Bug #9906 (Resolved): Synergy missing file
- Should be fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/4978
- 09:36 AM Bug #10348 (Rejected): Weed out MPFR, MPC, & GMP sub-components from GCC components
- I close this. It is a feature, not a bug, as Aurelien has explained.
- 08:12 PM Bug #10901 (Closed): system/library/libdbus-glib installs dbus-bash-completion.sh to etc/bash_completion.d
- @dbus-bash-completion.sh@ should be in @/usr/share/bash-completion/completions/@ as the rest of the Bash completions.
- 09:02 PM Feature #10840 (Resolved): VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- Thanks for reporting back!
- 07:16 PM Bug #10883 (Rejected): New Firefox 60 esr crashes on multitabbing
- Unfortunately, with 4 GB RAM Firefox 60 absolutely _can_ trigger memory problems. I am afraid we can't do much on the...
- 06:10 PM Bug #10883: New Firefox 60 esr crashes on multitabbing
- I get the following error in the terminal just opening a fresh Firefox google search window and opening one of the
- 06:43 AM Bug #10855: USB pass-through does not work in VirtualBox
- Cristian Achim wrote:
> After much fiddling with the USB sticks
> inserting and removing them from the USB slots th...
- 09:48 PM Feature #10840: VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- All works fine, including vboxwebsrv started by SMF. Excellent work, many thanks.
- 04:37 PM Feature #10840 (In Progress): VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- VirtualBox 6.0.6 with web service enabled is in the process of being published to the hipster repository. Later today...
- 04:48 PM Bug #10883: New Firefox 60 esr crashes on multitabbing
- Cristian, it may be that you are low on swap.
Did you have a chance to read my post to openindiana-discuss mailing...
- 10:22 AM Bug #10883 (Rejected): New Firefox 60 esr crashes on multitabbing
- When trying to open a new tab or a new window in Firefox it crashes with the following output when started
from the ...
- 01:10 PM Feature #10840: VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- Hmm, not sure. However, if you have a pkg or something I can get, I could install it (or is just the vboxwebserv bina...
- 01:00 PM Feature #10840: VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- gSOAP 2.8.83 was published to OpenIndiana repository. I work on some fixes to the VirtualBox webservice SMF. I am abl...
- 02:36 PM Bug #10855 (New): USB pass-through does not work in VirtualBox
- The problems began when I tried to make available to a VirtualBox VM my
USB sticks. At no point did the VitualBox UI...
- 10:41 AM Feature #10691: Want rdesktop with GSS-API and TLS v1.3
I rtied that but the WTS I'm need to access will just accept TLSv1.3 if I understand it correctly...
- 04:36 PM Feature #10840: VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- Excellent, let me know if I can do anything.
- 09:17 AM Feature #10840: VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- Michal Nowak wrote:
> It seems that some combination of @-lxnet -lsocket -lnsl@ is missing.
I fixed this one as w...
- 09:40 PM Feature #10840: VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- Thanks Philip, the patch is of great help to me. With your patch (and other workarounds necessary for gSOAP to fit ou...
- 07:49 PM Feature #10840: VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- If it is of help, I managed to compile and "make check" the latest gSOAP (2.8) with the attached small patch to one f...
- 05:07 PM Feature #10840: VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- I don't know much about openindiana packaging but I could have a look. What exactly is the issue? Is it the packaging...
- 10:10 AM Feature #10840: VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- VirtualBox webservice requires gSOAP, which we miss from the distrigution. I tried to package it but it tends to be n...
- 08:58 PM Feature #10840: VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- The remote access is ok, that was my mistake. However, can someone comment on the absence of vboxwebsrv? This is quit...
- 11:16 AM Bug #10602: Virtualbox crashes the system
- I use the OpenIndiana provided Virtalbox.
- 01:55 PM Bug #10602 (Resolved): Virtualbox crashes the system
- Cristian, did you use Oracle provided VirtualBox or OpenIndiana one from @system/virtualbox@?
- 07:21 PM Feature #10840 (Resolved): VirtualBox - vboxwebsrv missing
- Using the latest VBox 6.04 package on 2019-04. The web service (vboxwebsrv) seems to be missing and so PhPVirtualBox ...
- 02:03 PM Bug #10839 (Resolved): Openindiana Wiki down?
- For at least the past few days, the Wiki for Openindiana seems to be down with 503 errors. Has this moved perhaps?
- 02:27 PM Bug #10830 (Resolved): Helper files in pulseaudio-12.2 are not executable
- In pulseaudio-12.2, a helper file is used to read the MATE configuration, in particular the settings in the Sound Pre...
- 09:44 AM Bug #10588 (Resolved): Gnome tracker should not be activated by default
- Thanks for reporting the issue.
1) You can use server or minimal images ( which don't include GUI) to install OI ...
- 06:20 AM Feature #10691: Want rdesktop with GSS-API and TLS v1.3
- Hi. Currently we ship rdesktop 1.8.3, which supports CredSSP. To use it, first you should get kerberos ticket with ki...
- 06:17 AM Bug #10700: bzgrep has bashisms
- Do you have a reproducer? I don't see this error in simple cases.
- 06:13 AM Bug #10705 (Resolved): Web site can not visit
- 11:50 PM Feature #1058: A number of fonts is good to update
- It seems like this issue should be resolved.
The only font from this list in current OpenIndiana hipster that isn'...
- 10:38 PM Feature #10584: Fix wrong comment in /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
- I checked with the developer that packaged lightdm for OpenIndiana.
He indicated that the patch is working as inte...
- 04:16 AM Bug #10705 (Resolved): Web site can not visit
- Use firefox visit www.openindiana.org report error:
- 10:17 PM Feature #10584: Fix wrong comment in /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
- Tim Mooney wrote:
> Have you tried the other option (-SecurityTypes=VncAuth) on OpenIndiana hipster, ...
- 09:07 AM Bug #10700: bzgrep has bashisms
- Forgot 2 more:...
- 09:05 AM Bug #10700 (Closed): bzgrep has bashisms
- Hi all,
*bzgrep* throws error:...
Also available in: Atom