From 2019-05-02 to 2019-05-31
- 10:53 AM Bug #11075: OpenGL headers get removed after removing driver/graphics/nvidia for update
- I wonder if we should distribute these headers at all?
Given that vdpau.h and vdpau_x11.h are delivered by libvdpau...
- 12:09 AM Bug #11088 (Resolved): gdb syscall tables represent Solaris 11, and not illumos
- GDB has system call table knowledge, the tables currently patched in are those of Solaris 11 (or perhaps 11.1) presum...
- 12:06 AM Bug #11087 (Resolved): GDB version number in package summary is wrong
- The version number in the package summary of developer/gdb is hardcoded, and wrong.
- 03:12 PM Bug #9732: Pulseaudio always uses the first audio device
- oh right
i modify the symbolic links directly on the grounds that this is a desktop, and i keep the USB sound card (...
- 02:56 PM Bug #10160: engrampa dumps core
- 02:29 PM Bug #11075 (Closed): OpenGL headers get removed after removing driver/graphics/nvidia for update
- From the IRC:...
- 10:24 AM Feature #11040: keep GDM on OpenIndiana for SunRay Serversoftware
SunRays were cool, but they have been primarily killed by Oracle, not by OpenIndiana.
At our lab, we tried to s...
- 08:38 AM Bug #11073 (Closed): No pthread_getattr_np function in illumos pthread.h
- OK, no problem, glad it works for you. Note that output of @uname -v@ is the most useful one.
- 08:19 AM Bug #11073: No pthread_getattr_np function in illumos pthread.h
- Michal Nowak wrote:
> Latest Firefox ESR release is 60.7.0 and we ship it in repos. What version you were building?
- 05:37 AM Bug #11073 (Feedback): No pthread_getattr_np function in illumos pthread.h
- Latest Firefox ESR release is 60.7.0 and we ship it in repos. What version you were building?
- 02:47 AM Bug #11073 (Closed): No pthread_getattr_np function in illumos pthread.h
- These days I was trying to build a latest firefox ESR for my laptop . and it requires a function called pthread_getat...
- 08:04 AM Feature #11070 (Closed): Inlcude libidn2 as standard
- @library/libidn2@ is likely already present on your system, @idn2.h@ included.
From what I've seen in in BIND 9.11...
- 12:47 PM Feature #11070 (Closed): Inlcude libidn2 as standard
- After performing a clean install of OpenIndiana hipster onto a pair of SSD and importing my old user home zpool, I at...
- 07:50 PM Bug #11065 (New): Serbian keyboard layout in installer when the Czech language is chosen
- When installing OpenIndiana from the 20190511 GUI ISO image, a keyboard layout called "cs" is present in the live env...
- 05:31 PM Bug #10586 (Rejected): /etc/pam.conf probably obsolete
- I believe this is expected by LightDM, see https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/blob/oi/hipster/components/desk...
- 05:12 PM Feature #10584 (Closed): Fix wrong comment in /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
- I believe Tim explained the line. Thanks.
- 04:43 PM Bug #10700 (Closed): bzgrep has bashisms
- Predrag, if you can test, have a look at https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5028, otherwise should be me...
- 04:19 PM Bug #10700 (In Progress): bzgrep has bashisms
- 07:47 AM Bug #10700 (Feedback): bzgrep has bashisms
- Thanks for the info, Predrag. I think you are right, there "bashisms" in the @bzgrep@ script:...
- 07:37 AM Bug #10700: bzgrep has bashisms
- It looks like bzgrep fails only when grepping through more files:
- 07:21 AM Bug #10700: bzgrep has bashisms
- Right now:...
- 04:55 AM Bug #10700 (Rejected): bzgrep has bashisms
- We can't do much without user responses.
- 08:03 AM Feature #10691 (Feedback): Want rdesktop with GSS-API and TLS v1.3
- Espen, for this request to be satisfied @rdesktop@ needs to be updated to the development/master branch, and thus war...
- 04:52 AM Bug #10839 (Resolved): Openindiana Wiki down?
- That was solved. Thanks for letting us know.
- 08:10 AM Feature #10918 (Closed): Enable NTP service by default
- Seeing how surprisingly difficult this is, I am not convinced, we need this. Documentation should do.
- 05:21 AM Feature #11040: keep GDM on OpenIndiana for SunRay Serversoftware
- That's great that OpenIndiana can be made to work with SunRays.
However, we can't provide legacy packages which co...
- 02:46 PM Feature #11040 (Closed): keep GDM on OpenIndiana for SunRay Serversoftware
- SunRay SS is still working with Openindiana but not on lightdm
It is possible to deliver both DisplayManagers, so ...
- 08:02 AM Bug #9535: OI 2018.04 medium won't boot in legacy mode on Lenovo X220
- Michal Nowak wrote:
> Lenovo X220 and perhaps other older ThinkPads have an infamous BIOS bug (which is not fixed ev...
- 08:39 PM Bug #10700 (Feedback): bzgrep has bashisms
- We can't do anything, Predrag, unless we have a reproducer. I don't see it on my system.
- 11:39 PM Bug #10914 (Resolved): Boot from MBR fails with "BTX halted"
- 11:38 PM Feature #10918 (Feedback): Enable NTP service by default
- 08:25 PM Feature #10918: Enable NTP service by default
- Thanks Josh. We eventually figured out that we acquired the vendored pool quite some time ago :).
- 06:51 PM Bug #10926 (Closed): Miscompiled Firefox 60.6.2
- @email@example.com@ is now available, please update.
I am sorry again for the inconvenience.
- 04:46 PM Bug #10926: Miscompiled Firefox 60.6.2
- In the meantime you may want to reboot to backup BE, which was likely created and which has working Firefox 60.6.1.
- 04:39 PM Bug #10926 (In Progress): Miscompiled Firefox 60.6.2
- I am sorry about that. Our build server miscompiled Firefox. We will fix it right away. In couple of hours there will...
- 04:21 PM Bug #10926 (Closed): Miscompiled Firefox 60.6.2
- I upgraded to the new Firefox package with today's, 7th of may 2019, update to Firefox among other packages that were...
- 08:35 AM Feature #10918: Enable NTP service by default
- If you enable it by default, ensure that this applies only to GZ.
- 07:44 AM Feature #10918: Enable NTP service by default
- Note that you'll probably need to sign up for a Vendor-specific DNS name if you intend to ship a pre-configured NTP c...
- 06:02 AM Feature #10918 (Closed): Enable NTP service by default
- I am perplexed that ntp service, though installed, does not run on new system by default.
Shortly after installati...
- 07:57 AM Bug #10914: Boot from MBR fails with "BTX halted"
- Michal Nowak wrote:
> Boot of system installed via the Graphical installer in the Live medium fails whatever option ...
- 05:06 AM Bug #10915 (Resolved): Firefox fails to run with 4GB of memory in Live environment
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/4984.
- 06:08 PM Bug #10830 (Resolved): Helper files in pulseaudio-12.2 are not executable
- Should be fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/4985
- 05:56 PM Feature #10917 (Closed): Enlarge default swap in (Desktop) installations
- Firefox 60 ESR memory requirement and swap reserve memory is so large, that creating 2 GB swap for 4 GB is way too lo...
- 05:44 PM Bug #10916 (Rejected): mate-about-me fails to change password
- Now I see, it was fixed on the build server via non-versioned rebuild Alex was talking about.
- 05:41 PM Bug #10916 (Rejected): mate-about-me fails to change password
- See the screenshot. Happens in Live medium as well as in the installed system.
I don't see it on my laptop. @mate-...
- 05:07 PM Bug #10914: Boot from MBR fails with "BTX halted"
- Boot of system installed via the Graphical installer in the Live medium fails whatever option is taken in the Disk pa...
- 12:41 PM Bug #10914 (Resolved): Boot from MBR fails with "BTX halted"
- I installed both Minimal and Server editions of yesterday's OpenIndiana snapshot from ISO (get one from http://195.20...
- 02:27 PM Bug #10915 (Resolved): Firefox fails to run with 4GB of memory in Live environment
- Firefox 60 ESR fails to run in the Live environment with 4GB of memory (all of it RAM, no swap?). The minimum seems t...
- 12:09 PM Bug #10913 (Closed): ELF file /a/kernel/drv/nvidia is 32-bit and will be excluded
- After OI installation from Server medium built yesterday, there's a following warning:
@<ICT May 5 13:36:41> boot...
- 10:39 AM Bug #9906 (Resolved): Synergy missing file
- Should be fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/4978
- 09:36 AM Bug #10348 (Rejected): Weed out MPFR, MPC, & GMP sub-components from GCC components
- I close this. It is a feature, not a bug, as Aurelien has explained.
- 08:12 PM Bug #10901 (Closed): system/library/libdbus-glib installs dbus-bash-completion.sh to etc/bash_completion.d
- @dbus-bash-completion.sh@ should be in @/usr/share/bash-completion/completions/@ as the rest of the Bash completions.
Also available in: Atom