From 2019-06-28 to 2019-07-27
- 05:34 PM Feature #10342 (Resolved): vimrc additions
- Michal Nowak wrote:
Toomas, updated vim ships @...
- 05:10 PM Feature #10691: Want rdesktop with GSS-API and TLS v1.3
- Espen, any news on this with TLS 1.2? TLS 1.3 in OpenSSL will only come when we move to OpenSSL 1.1.1, and in GNU TLS...
- 11:45 PM Bug #11353: OSS output module not working in VirtualBox
- I'm using the USB Audio 1.0 driver since there doesn't seem to be a practical method of reassigning HD Audio output p...
- 09:11 PM Bug #11353: OSS output module not working in VirtualBox
- 250 ms is a long long time for a MIC input. 50 ms is even a little bit on the long side.
The other thing to real...
- 08:41 PM Bug #11353: OSS output module not working in VirtualBox
- I hear some weird noises from time to time when PulseAudio is used. OSS isn't working for me as well, worst, the gues...
- 10:59 PM Bug #11353: OSS output module not working in VirtualBox
- Attached: a log with audio debug enabled, OSS module fails to create stream...
- 10:53 PM Bug #11353 (Rejected): OSS output module not working in VirtualBox
- Selecting the OSS audio output in VirtualBox results in no audio in VMs
Selecting PulseAudio causes the input channe...
- 09:19 AM Bug #11313 (Rejected): No response (become freeze) in firefox esr60.0
- This is a known issue with amount of swap. Please read release notes known issues: http://docs.openindiana.org/releas...
- 07:24 AM Bug #11313 (Rejected): No response (become freeze) in firefox esr60.0
- I have already post this issue on [Mozilla Issue Tracker](https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1563442).
- 09:09 AM Feature #11310 (Closed): Porting Firefox Quantum to OpenIndiana
- Yes, we have it for few months now :). Now we work on Firefox 68 ESR: https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pul...
- 07:09 AM Feature #11310: Porting Firefox Quantum to OpenIndiana
- Sorry! I didn't update my OpenIndiana system to latest.
I cannot close this post, because I don't know how to clo...
- 04:24 AM Feature #11310 (Closed): Porting Firefox Quantum to OpenIndiana
- There is a great shift in performance between Old Firefox and Firefox Quantum. As a result, it could be awesome if Op...
Also available in: Atom