From 2020-02-16 to 2020-03-16
- 12:26 PM Bug #12381: pkg update error
- According to the irc conversation at @https://echelog.com/logs/browse/illumos/1584054000@, the problem is a clash bet...
- 07:01 AM Bug #12388: GLib macroses are incorrect for std=cxx17
- Reported to GLIB developers as https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib/issues/2067
- 06:51 AM Bug #12388 (Resolved): GLib macroses are incorrect for std=cxx17
- Glib has following definitions in /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:...
- 08:05 AM Bug #12087: /hipster: pulseaudio 13 problem
- And again, all is gone (broken), with this update::...
- 10:07 AM Bug #12381 (New): pkg update error
- I tried to update my system with @sudo pkg update@ but it fails.
SunOS openindiana 5.11 illumos-f11c6b...
- 10:54 AM Bug #11970 (Resolved): /hipster: python 3.4 dependecies to be fixed
- Borg now has borg-35 version. Orca and redshift were switched to Python 3.5. apache wsgi 3.4 module can be uninstall...
- 02:09 PM Bug #12087: /hipster: pulseaudio 13 problem
- HI all,
this issue is "fixed" with latest update of OS (and illumos underneath):...
- 01:00 PM Bug #12329 (Resolved): libsvg gtk-pixbuf loader is not registered
- Should be fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5563
- 12:41 PM Bug #12329 (Resolved): libsvg gtk-pixbuf loader is not registered
- I've seen several hosts where libpixbufloader-svg.so was not registered in loaders.cache.
This happens due to sever...
- 09:28 AM Bug #12019 (Resolved): last samba update does not provide 32-bit nss_winbind
- Fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5553
- 07:14 AM Bug #12270 (Resolved): Default MATE power management settings shouldn't cause suspend
- Default settings should be fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5546
Also available in: Atom