From 2020-03-12 to 2020-04-10
- 01:18 PM Bug #12504 (Resolved): Mercurial is broken, seems odd to have python 2.7 errors
- @> uname -a
SunOS openindiana 5.11 illumos-a16250662f i86pc i386 i86pc@
Traceback (most recent call last):...
- 12:12 AM Bug #12503 (New): pkg runs for hours then crashes the system (memory leak)
- Freshly installed:
@SunOS 5.11 illumos-87d7b64204 illumos@
Installed in virtualbox.
- 08:49 AM Feature #12479 (Closed): Uplift GntTLS from GntTLS 2.5.16 to GnuTLS 3.6.6
- Can GnuTLS be uplifted to version v3.6.6, a prerequisite would be to upgrade Nettle v3.5.1 (libnettle and libhogweed)...
- 03:50 PM Bug #12473 (Resolved): Missing shutdown messages on AMD Ryzen
- Since approximately December 2019, the shutdown messages have disappeared on my AMD Ryzen systems. In the tests, out...
- 10:35 PM Bug #12457 (Rejected): Need a fast-attach zoneadm flag
- We already have zoneadm attach -F.
- 10:19 PM Bug #12457 (Rejected): Need a fast-attach zoneadm flag
- Sometimes we just want to do quick-and-dirty zone attach, without any checks (for example, when zone has publisher re...
- 06:39 AM Bug #12442 (Resolved): gconf dbus configs refer to nonexistent file
- Should be fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5638
- 06:33 AM Bug #12442 (Resolved): gconf dbus configs refer to nonexistent file
- After recent gconf update gconf dbus config refers to nonexistent /usr/lib/amd64/gconfd-2, and so gconfd-2 startup f...
- 02:55 PM Bug #12398: Want updated Vagrantfile and box
- This would be extremely useful.
For example, the vagrant box for borgbackup is failing and we cannot fix this becaus...
- 05:31 AM Bug #12388 (Resolved): GLib macroses are incorrect for std=cxx17
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/commit/c7bd4637005645165148ab5d3a93efde95d196a9
- 09:22 AM Bug #12398 (New): Want updated Vagrantfile and box
- The currently Official Vagrant box has become so out of date that it has become effectively unusable.
I have creat...
- 12:26 PM Bug #12381: pkg update error
- According to the irc conversation at @https://echelog.com/logs/browse/illumos/1584054000@, the problem is a clash bet...
- 07:01 AM Bug #12388: GLib macroses are incorrect for std=cxx17
- Reported to GLIB developers as https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib/issues/2067
- 06:51 AM Bug #12388 (Resolved): GLib macroses are incorrect for std=cxx17
- Glib has following definitions in /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:...
- 08:05 AM Bug #12087: /hipster: pulseaudio 13 problem
- And again, all is gone (broken), with this update::...
Also available in: Atom