From 2020-04-14 to 2020-05-13
- 09:37 AM Bug #12722 (New): Fix oi-userland components for GCC 10 migration
- h2. Known issues:
* libssp is now provided by GCC_RUNTIME_PKG instead of GXX_RUNTIME_PKG so a number of packages h...
- 08:41 AM Bug #12692: tmux: should install mdoc man page
- Thanks, I'll look into this.
- 08:40 AM Bug #12704: AMD GPU
such support is very much dependent on updating the drm framework to a more recent version.
There is some work ...
- 06:35 AM Bug #12704 (New): AMD GPU
Hello to all
I would like to ask which is the status of AMD gpu (especially Ryzen 7 3700U -code name Picasso)....
- 06:33 AM Bug #12703 (Closed): AMD GPU
- Hello to all
I would like to ask which is the status of AMD gpu (especially Ryzen 7 3700U -code name Picasso). Are...
- 03:15 PM Bug #12699 (Resolved): gnutls-cli fatal relocation error after autogen update
- Should be fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5710
- 02:44 PM Bug #12699: gnutls-cli fatal relocation error after autogen update
- It seems, autogen update was not ABI-compatible. Luckily, the only consumer seems to be gnutls-3.
- 11:54 AM Bug #12699 (Resolved): gnutls-cli fatal relocation error after autogen update
- Hipster 2020.04 pkg:/firstname.lastname@example.org, updated on 2020-05-05
When trying to use gnutls-cli, gnut...
- 09:34 PM Bug #12692 (Resolved): tmux: should install mdoc man page
- There's the following weirdness in configure(.ac) that makes us use man(5) one and it's rendered badly anyway:...
- 06:31 AM Bug #12301: LibreCAD: run into QT5 bug QTBUG-62840
- I will provide 2 (backport) patches in a PR
- 05:43 AM Bug #11913 (Resolved): Gui installer's "Release Notes" button points to wiki
- Fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/slim_source/commit/855cdea7d9e112a7dc27a8f934d4665bd0b42ab7
- 05:41 AM Bug #12587 (Resolved): VirtualBox Client crashes in XQueryExtension
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5685
- 05:13 AM Feature #12589 (New): RFE: ship gccgo?
- the Google Go compiler makes sweeping assumptions about the underlying ELF utils, including several build configurati...
- 07:30 PM Bug #12587 (Resolved): VirtualBox Client crashes in XQueryExtension
- Looks like we are affected by https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/19357, have to update Virtualbox to at least 6.1.6 ve...
- 11:49 AM Bug #12522 (Closed): VLC 3.0.8 not displaying .mov and .avi files correctly
- When attempting to play mov and avi video files recorded on Canon and Nikon digital camera since 2005 the files can n...
- 10:37 AM Bug #12521 (Resolved): gtk2 abi breakage
- Should be fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5678 , https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/...
- 10:27 AM Bug #12521 (Resolved): gtk2 abi breakage
- It seems after recent rebuilds, we have ABI breakage - libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 somehow exported g_cclosure_marshal_* sy...
- 07:40 PM Bug #12020: loader should be configured for serial console
- Yes (but I don't seem to be able to)e
- 07:24 PM Bug #12020: loader should be configured for serial console
- Can we close it?
- 07:21 PM Bug #12473 (Resolved): Missing shutdown messages on AMD Ryzen
- Suppose, issue should be fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5675
- 01:22 PM Bug #12301: LibreCAD: run into QT5 bug QTBUG-62840
- It seems it is a problem releated a specific display (eg :8) , instead it works with vnc.
The patch for QTBUG-62840...
Also available in: Atom