From 2020-05-12 to 2020-06-10
- 10:36 PM Bug #12843 (New): Another green error from screensaver
- I noticed this error after an OS upgrade from hipster-20200504 (the USB image) to hipster-20200607 (current a few day...
- 07:02 PM Bug #12842: pcfs very poor performance
- Known problem (would love someone to fix this). Please close this as a duplicate of #2092 and followup there.
- 06:58 PM Bug #12842 (Duplicate): pcfs very poor performance
- The Linux people going to have exFAT and our implementation of FAT32 is still bad :(
My external disk is an 128 GB...
- 06:21 PM Feature #12841: Packaging Otter Browser?
- If you package Otter and maintain it that would be a very nice addition.
Otherwise we have to stick to Firefox ESR, ...
- 05:56 PM Feature #12841 (New): Packaging Otter Browser?
- I noticed Firefox 60 ESR used by OI started to broke page rendering on some pages. The Dark Reader extension I'm usin...
- 05:42 PM Bug #12839: Very low audio volume on both the real machine and the VirtualBox VM
- It is because Pulsaudio uses 100% of the volume provided by the native sound subsystem which is default set to 75% of...
- 05:33 PM Bug #12839 (New): Very low audio volume on both the real machine and the VirtualBox VM
- The installation I do on a spare SSD on my real machine: this machine is using Intel HD Audio. The sound volume is ve...
- 05:25 PM Bug #12838: Unable to contact valid package repository
- giahung 1997tn wrote:
> > giahung@openindiana:~$ sudo pkg update -rv
> > Password:
> > No updates available for t...
- 05:21 PM Bug #12838 (Rejected): Unable to contact valid package repository
- > giahung@openindiana:~$ sudo pkg update -rv
> No updates available for this image.
- 02:14 PM Feature #12479: Uplift GntTLS from GntTLS 2.5.16 to GnuTLS 3.6.6
- GnuTLS is underway, for wxWidget pull requests are welcome if you really need it.
- 12:33 PM Feature #12479: Uplift GntTLS from GntTLS 2.5.16 to GnuTLS 3.6.6
- Google Engineers have identified problems with GnuTLS and the fix was included in 3.6.14
- 12:18 PM Bug #12809: VirtualBox 6.1.8 errors attempting to start VM
- Adding log from Vbox failed startup
- 12:58 PM Bug #12823 (Resolved): Provide a rule to construct a JSON formatted mapping of components
- To allow for dependency resolution and batch processing of components based on fmris it would be useful to build a ma...
- 12:49 PM Feature #12822: Provide JSON formatted metadata for each component
- Depends on #12821
- 12:48 PM Feature #12822 (Resolved): Provide JSON formatted metadata for each component
- Currently oi-userland relies mainly on printing values from Makefile variables or calling pkgmogrify for listing:
- 12:37 PM Bug #12821 (Resolved): gmake print-package-names should work for all the components
- Currently there are a few issues in some components:
* single-quotes in @COMPONENT_SUMMARY@ or @COMPONENT_LICENSE@...
- 04:57 PM Feature #12812: Vietnamese input method - Unikey
- Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> thank you for your message :)
> Is it this package that would be required?
- 10:29 AM Feature #12812: Vietnamese input method - Unikey
thank you for your message :)
Is it this package that would be required?
- 02:42 PM Bug #12819 (Resolved): pkgmogrify should not remove quotes from values containing macros
- There has been a long-standing issue with pkgmogrify producing invalid intermediate manifests e.g. for different Pyth...
- 06:58 PM Feature #12812 (New): Vietnamese input method - Unikey
- I tried to create an account on sfe to add to their wishlist but this site has never send an activation email to me. ...
- 01:43 PM Bug #12809: VirtualBox 6.1.8 errors attempting to start VM
- May 30 11:35:53 tesla pseudo: [ID 129642 kern.info] pseudo-device: vboxusbmon0
May 30 11:35:53 tesla genunix: [ID 93...
- 10:53 AM Bug #12809 (Resolved): VirtualBox 6.1.8 errors attempting to start VM
Upgraded my Dual Quad Core Opteron Desktop to latest OpenIndiana on 2020-05-29 at 18:10 BST (illumos-60f7064656),...
- 07:12 PM Bug #12692 (Resolved): tmux: should install mdoc man page
- Fixed in PR 5747
- 07:24 PM Bug #12742 (Resolved): pkg server tracebacks with TypeError: string argument expected, got 'bytes'
- Fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/pkg5/pull/80
- 10:46 AM Bug #12692: tmux: should install mdoc man page
- PR open at https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5747
- 06:02 AM Bug #12742 (Resolved): pkg server tracebacks with TypeError: string argument expected, got 'bytes'
- After recent updates when you try to look at pkg summary in pkg server web ui, you get ...
- 02:03 PM Bug #12301 (Resolved): LibreCAD: run into QT5 bug QTBUG-62840
- 01:57 PM Bug #12301: LibreCAD: run into QT5 bug QTBUG-62840
PR #5717 merged in oi-userland
- 01:32 PM Bug #12722: Fix oi-userland components for GCC 10 migration
- Adding logs of failed components in the gcc-10 build zone.
- 09:37 AM Bug #12722 (New): Fix oi-userland components for GCC 10 migration
- h2. Known issues:
* libssp is now provided by GCC_RUNTIME_PKG instead of GXX_RUNTIME_PKG so a number of packages h...
Also available in: Atom