From 2020-10-04 to 2020-11-02
- 09:37 PM Bug #13276: [website] 2020.10 announcement download link not working
- Further testing shows that dlc.openindiana.org _is_ available over @http://@ but *not* over @https://@
- 09:20 PM Bug #13276 (Closed): [website] 2020.10 announcement download link not working
- When clicking the dlc.openindiana.org link on the https://www.openindiana.org/2020/11/01/openindiana-hipster-2020-10-...
- 08:04 PM Bug #11920 (Closed): Document files with hashed names in net-snmp only exist for x86
- Recent OI contains a new version of the net-snmp package. The manifest noted above no longer exist. This bug report...
- 07:58 PM Bug #11925 (Closed): Different mps files in mozilla-nss for x86 and SPARC
- Recent OI contains a new version of the mozilla-nss package. The problem noted above has been fixed. The bug report...
- 03:46 PM Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- Completed OI Hipster upgrade today illumos-06524cf4e4 (Assembled 31st October 2020) swapped in Geforce GTX1650 (896 C...
- 06:03 PM Feature #11893 (Closed): Adapt editor/nano for ncurses-6.0
- This bug report is no longer relevant. It will be closed.
- 05:57 PM Feature #11891 (Closed): Upgrade ncurses-5.9 to ncurses-6.0
- OI now has ncurses version 6.2. This bug report will be closed.
- 02:03 AM Bug #11900 (Closed): Core dump from libz (zlib)
- This bug is fixed in recent versions of OI.
- 02:01 AM Bug #11926 (Closed): Explicit amd64 still in one manifest for library/apr-util
- This bug has been fixed in recent versions of OI.
- 12:08 AM Bug #13250: No SMF information in named man page
- I've created a github PR that fixes this problem by patching the named man page. The PR number is 6198 .
- 10:04 PM Bug #13078 (Closed): Update breaks sendmail configuration
- Integrated and closed.
- 08:40 AM Bug #10160: engrampa dumps core
- i've also happened to trigger this bug whenever icons are missing (or are claimed to be missing)
i just installed ...
- 08:56 PM Bug #13250 (Closed): No SMF information in named man page
- Information for illumos SMF should be added to the man page for named. This is the DNS server. Information on how t...
- 12:54 PM Bug #12896 (Closed): QT5 manifest needs mediated symlinks
- Integrated and will be closed.
- 12:49 PM Bug #13187 (Closed): Libreoffice breaks man
- I'll see if I can do it.
- 07:49 AM Bug #13187: Libreoffice breaks man
- OI #6144 has been integrated. Can we close this ticket?
- 10:25 PM Bug #13078: Update breaks sendmail configuration
- I've just added an OI PR that should fix this problem. The PR number is 6191 .
The only testing I did was to buil...
- 11:04 AM Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- Going through the mdb vmcore.3 again
debugging crash dump vmcore.3 (64-bit) from ts
- 12:42 AM Bug #13187: Libreoffice breaks man
- I've now created a Github PR that fixes this problem. The number is 6163 . All it does is to remove the two lines i...
- 01:12 PM Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- Installed NVIDIA-Solaris-x86-455.28.run driver which was working fine with the Geforce 750Ti. Swapped card, booted to...
- 01:09 AM Bug #12896: QT5 manifest needs mediated symlinks
- I've just finished creating a Github PR for this bug report. It's PR number 6144 .
This PR does not change or del...
- 07:47 PM Bug #13186: Regression: MATE Desktop Volume slider stopped working after git commit #6093
- I reviewed the syslog debugging messages posted above. I got the same messages on both of my test systems. The volu...
- 10:20 PM Bug #13186: Regression: MATE Desktop Volume slider stopped working after git commit #6093
- I updated both my test systems to the current OI version, just to be sure that the pulseaudio package from OI behaved...
- 10:42 AM Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- After downloading Nvidia driver 455.23.04 and running it for a couple of weeks on my Geforce 750 Ti card.
I swapped ...
- 10:22 AM Feature #13188: /hipster: Update LUA for NMAP
- I was wrong (but not completely, because I missed lua-53):...
Also available in: Atom