From 2020-12-16 to 2021-01-14
- 10:41 AM Bug #13445: Faulty example in pkgrecv(1)
- It doesn't seem to be related to the python upgrade, actually.
The IPS code uses the @shlex@ module and the same t...
- 02:37 AM Bug #13445: Faulty example in pkgrecv(1)
- There was a change in recent versions of python that affects regular expressions. They split the string type into tw...
- 10:49 AM Bug #13448: sqlite3: two symbols missing in mapfile
- please ignore my first patch. sqlite3-mapfile-v2.patch should be the correct kind to fix.
- 09:33 AM Bug #13448: sqlite3: two symbols missing in mapfile
- This could help:
- 08:59 AM Bug #13448 (Resolved): sqlite3: two symbols missing in mapfile
- linking failed for firefox with --with-system-sqlite3 for two symbols:
- 08:51 AM Bug #13447 (Resolved): nspr.pc should include runpath
- pkg-config delivers the libdir only for -L, there should be an -R (runpath) also.
patch 02-pkg-config-libs.patch c...
- 08:45 PM Bug #13446 (New): OI install crashes unpon completion of root password/add new user phase
- OI install will return to the Install OI menu after completing the root password/
create new user step, and pressing...
- 05:29 PM Bug #13445: Faulty example in pkgrecv(1)
- It's something to do with escaping. Add enough @\@ characters and the example works:...
- 05:09 PM Bug #13445: Faulty example in pkgrecv(1)
- The following works.
I agree the example in the man page needs updating; perhaps this would do for now?...
- 04:47 PM Bug #13445 (Closed): Faulty example in pkgrecv(1)
- The existing example in the pkgrecv man page reads like this:...
- 11:21 PM Bug #13439 (Resolved): qt 5 sqlite plugin crash
- Workspace cleaned up and republished package is fixed :)
- 03:43 PM Bug #13439 (Resolved): qt 5 sqlite plugin crash
- A Qt 5 project that use sqlite plugin will crash at runtime due to incompatible library version.
- 01:49 PM Bug #13423: gettext does not find the message catalogs of programs installed by the user
- The same bug exists in OmniOS release 2020-11-02.
- 01:33 PM Bug #13423 (New): gettext does not find the message catalogs of programs installed by the user
- The gettext() function in libc does not find the message catalogs of programs that a user has installed with a --pref...
- 10:02 PM Bug #13412: towlower(0x038A) is broken
- Good. That means, the bug is already fixed in the current version.
- 04:11 PM Bug #13412: towlower(0x038A) is broken
- I have adapted your program to your expected results output and for me everything looks correct.
I have used gcc-10 ...
- 03:29 PM Bug #13412 (Resolved): towlower(0x038A) is broken
- towlower (0x038A) returns 0x03B0. According to the Unicode mapping tables, it should return 0x03AF instead.
- 03:48 PM Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- Since upgrading to the latest Hipster on 19th December 2020 based on llumos-8b1df8bf71 lightdm now starts on the sec...
- 11:48 AM Bug #12965: starting Lightdm triggers reboot when graphics card is Nvidia GTX 1650
- Since upgrading and creating a new BE on 19th December running illumos-8b1df8bf71, lightdm is starting more quickly
- 07:45 PM Feature #12841: Packaging Otter Browser?
- A good starting point is Oracle's solaris-userland repository at https://github.com/oracle/solaris-userland
Also available in: Atom